[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest spideysteve

According to the news, Geon and Mi Young will cover two songs?

Here's the other one. "천생연분" by 솔리드

I see both songs feature heavy rapping. :-B

Guest chunnogirl33

Omo omo! Mi Young ssi! Whatcha doing with that hot man? Ohhhhh this has to be Geon's imagination burninnnggg with jeaolusy!!! mueeehahahahaha I'm going to love this!!!

Is it just me, or is that silhouette of Geon standing at the door extremely sexy? I couldn't even start guessing the plot cuz I was drooling over his silhouette....something about it is really good looking..but i can barely see him...! am i just going nuts? i really like his outfit there, it's just white on top and black pants but that looks very good.....

and aww the singing scene LOL. look at our OTP being all cutesy....! and I feel like MiYoung's fashion sense is actually pretty good, she's wearing really cute outfits. On the other hand, Geon needs to pay double to those fairy godfather pair....altho he does pull off that orange and that hair pretty well. It's not something everyone can pull off. 

According to the news, that scene is for MiYoung's mother. MY's mom suddenly came up to Seoul, bringing her friends, so they all went to ktv together. our OTP is prob trying to look as if they're doing well together. I'm glad that Geon at least doesn't want to disappoint his mother-in-law. Not to mention that to be able to have good time together, even if that's just a show, they can't really hate each other deep in heart :P MY is clearly fond of Geon, maybe not 'love' yet but is fond of him, and Geon is fond of MY altho he prob really wants to deny it hehe

Agree with Ur first para, I think he looks good too, I think its because of the rolled up sleeves. Lol

Guest timi163

ok, Jang Hyuk is going to sing? hehehe.. :) awesome!   I read somewhere that he likes  to sing Creep by Radiohead. It would be epic if they cover those songs above..  :x

was traveling and came back to find about 550+ posts over the week!!! there were some fantastic thoughts here and took me a while to read them all. :)
late but wanted to jot this down...

-- was really moved by Gun's proposal. for once, it felt like two adults discussing and actually talking about the situation and what it would mean to them. EDIT: got the impression that Se Ra did not see him as a man. so her rejection of his proposal not only hurt him, but also made him like he is not man to her and would have really hurt his pride, his sense of manliness. someone earlier mentioned that he sees mi young and himself as kindred spirits and in that sense they totally match. while most men wouldn't notice her and so she is in a sense invisible to some, he too is invisible because the woman he loves does not see him as a man. he is more like a crutch, friend, pet to Se Ra. she does not see him. so when he proposes to Mi Young, it makes sense. it was interested that he admitted that he does not know when or how much his heart will turn to Mi Young. so  he is already admitting to turning to her in some sense and it is not something that has not gone unnoticed by others even though he seems to be not too aware -- lawyer boss, lawyer douchebag, his secretary have all picked up on that...

-- Se Ra as mentioned by several is all about me and herself. but what was interesting is that the phone calls indicated that this was the first time where Gun was distancing himself from her and was not accepting her usual flight tactic. so till that point, she held the power in the relationship where she dictated terms and he was content to follow. so with him now marching to himself, it would be interesting to watch how she will react -- if she will find herself more frustrated by the change in power dynamic.

-- Mi Young's thinking of what to do also made her seem less feeble. while it is a difficult choice, she is thinking ahead of what it would mean if she were to have a child where the man does not love her but is still a kind man who would be responsible. she is also not sure if she has what it takes to be a single mother and that would be tough to admit even to oneself. it was really nice to see that she acknowledges that Gun is a person who would not walk away from his child even though he loves Se Ra. it would be a tough situation for a child to be in. we can just see Gun's brother as an example -- son of a mistress who has no status and is a little lost but also devious and conniving.

-- it was nice to see a saner reason for why Gun will change his attitude to Mi Young in this version. till the bumbling idiots handed him that island powder box, he felt like Mi Young and him were a team -- stuck in this horrible position together and he feels compelled to protect her naturally. but now, he thinks that she is part of the scheme, it makes more sense logically that he would feel horribly cheated and resent her for the breach of trust even while being confused by her goodness to him. spoiler: in the tw version, he decides to use her as a surrogate where she would give birth and then go away while he would raise the baby with his girlfriend. here, there is a important distinction: neither of them talk about a contract marriage. they intend to raise this child together. so the expectation for Mi Young is that this is a real marriage and she would expect him to act as a husband slowly.

-- am liking this version of daniel. spoiler: in the tw version, he seemed so bland and his expression most of the time was just limited to a smirk.  he seemed more like a puppeteer who pushed the girl to become more instead of someone with feelings... here, we are seeing this wonderful warmth and vulnerability which Mi Young immediately picks up on. so instead of him comforting her, it was she who comforted him and encouraged him. so we see a equal friendship forming with a lovely give and take.

-- best of all -- how did we end up with a drama with both male leads having gorgeous deep voices? :P

Guest mdolphins

@Lmangla -- best of all -- how did we end up with a drama with both male leads having gorgeous deep voices?  IKR? Each episode I have just been sitting back and enjoying the sights and sounds of both of them. Anyway, I enjoyed reading your thoughts about the drama so far.  :)

Guest britchiche

@Lmangla Please post TONS in this forum, your insight is awesome!
I think the characters Daniel and Gun are more fleshed out even from the beginning. I tihnk the writers are going in a different direction with Sera, so that should be interesting. And is it weird that I want to see more of Mi Young's sisters? Hmmm.

Guest adikkeluangman

Happy watching to all the watching LIVE right now.

잠시 후 저녁 10시 #최우식 의 MBC '운명처럼 널 사랑해' 5회가 방송됩니다 :) Soon at 10PM(KST), the 5th ep. of #Choiwooshik's MBC 'Fated to Love You' will be on-air :)

— JYPACTORS (@JYPACTORS)

July 16, 2014

MY arrives at Geon's home and his aunt meets her at the entrance to the home. She follows her inside and MY cannot believe the size. Halmoni is excited to see her and hugs her. MY sees all the photos of the ancestors and she says hello to each photo as Halmini introduces each person. Halmoni explains something and MY thanks her(not sure what). Geon's assitant goes to the office to look for him and at first doesn't see him. The chair spins around and Geon is sitting there looking crazy and disheveled(lol!!).