[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Just want to share the SAME LOOK that make me melt for this OTP back then, so happy that the feeling is still there! :x

Credit: zhaoul
tumblr_n81ooaF7yb1sh3nopo1_500.jpg

Jang Nara and Jang Hyuk star together once again.

They first starred along side each back in 2002.

12 years later, he’s still giving her the same look.

• Like 1

Geon is locked up in a room with MY and is trying to get out. MY apologizes but Geon still wants to get out and is frantically trying to find a way out.

He finds a window but he slips and falls. He is frustrated(lol).

They talk and Geon gets hungry so MY gives him something to eat but he refuses at first then decides to eat it

MY omma is cutting fish and Geon's assistant is saying something to her. One of the sisters seems to like him. Lol!

Geon and MY are still in the room(storage room maybe?). Geon finds notes MY wrote as a child. She tries to grab it but he reads them anyway. She is embarrassed. I think the note says something about a friend and her father. MY is sad. Geon asks her some questions and looks sad too. MY tells him not to worry. She says something else and Geon says he's sorry.

Missed a few minutes...
I watch the episodes thru iMBCLink: http://vodmall.imbc.com/player/onair.aspx
EDIT: Spoiler tag not working for me:

So MY and LG are in the storage room. There is so much space between them. There was some flashback from the moment they met until they parted in Macau.
LG wakes up alone. MY leaves a note with a drawing beside him. 
LG runs to the restaurant, quite anxious. They look for MY.

The two decide to get some sleep and Geon covers her with his jacket. She tells him something and then she remembers how they met. They sleep.

The next morning Geon is woken up by a mosquito(lol). He slaps his cheek!

Geon sees a note and rushes to MY's family(she left to go somewhere). Everyone is frantic and can't reach her by phone. They see a boat and are happy.

Oh...MY is at the clinic. Looks like she wants to get an abortion. She sees pregnant women and their husbands taking care of them. Daniel is there and recognizes her voice when she speaks to the receptionist. They greet each other.

Geon and MY's family are still trying to reach her.

MY and Daniel are speaking at the clinic.

LG and mom and everyone goes to the port waiting for a ferry to arrive. 
MY goes to the hospital. Daniel sees her there, and accompanies her. (I think she's trying to get abortion?)
LG and MY's family are anxiously looking for her. They look for her separately, LG and Director Tak, and MY's mother and siblings.
Meanwhile at the hospital, Daniel does the sign of the cross, but it looks like he does not know how. Ha.
Mi Young prays and cries. She stands up and goes to the somewhere and leaves Daniel behind.

LG arrives at the hospital shouting for MY. He asks the receptionist if she has seen MY. 

Scene where MY is getting an ultrasound. Doctor describes the baby and how small it is. LG arrives at the room, sees MY. He hears  child's heartbeat. 
They sign a consent form. LG looks at her thoughtfully. 
MY goes to the operating room (?) and LG just looks at her.
LG sits and looks at the photo of the baby. I think here is where he realizes he wants to keep the baby.
OMO! Now we see Geon the action star. He run, he jumps, he slides under the hospital bed and bumps his head! :D

Looks like MY thinks Daniel is a Priest. He tries to explain the situation and gives up. She start to pray and cries. She asks God for forgiveness for what she's about to do. She says bye to him and leaves.

Geon gets to the clinic and is looking for her. He sees a man helping his wife who's hitting him while he apologizes.

MY is with the doctor who shows her the ultrasound. Geon enters the room and MY is surprised to see him. He hears the baby's heartbeat and wonders what the sound is. The doctor tells him.

At the office, the doctor explains something and MY signs a document maybe approving the abortion procedure.

She is taken to an operating theater and Geon goes to wait outside. He is thinking about what she said to him before and then gets up and runs to stop her(omo!) . He is jumping over things and slides under a bed but hits his head(lol).

He finds the room and stops the doctor and grabs MY(aww) and takes her out of the place. The doctor laughs.

Outside the family is waiting and MY's mother tries to hit her but Geon prevents her from doing so.

Geon's halmoni comes there and she grabs him by the shirt and almost passes out.

Lol!! Geon tells her something and everyone is shocked.

Geon tells everyone something maybe he wants the child.

LG manages to arrive in the hospital room just in time to stop the operation. 
LG and MY goes outside hand in hand. (sweet)MY takes her hand off LG
MY's mom scolds her and tries to beat her, but LG shields her.
Grandma arrives in her traditional dress and seems distressed. He tries to beat LG. I think LG tells her that they didn't get rid of the baby. 
Everyone seems surprised by what he said, but grandma seems satisfied.

Geon says something but MY omma isn't happy. MY says something like she thinks marriage should be done by two people in love. MY omma says something else and the in-laws have a say.

MY's mother says something and MY looks sad. The mother starts to cry.

Geon is sitting down and thinking. He seems upset.

They are all by the dock (back in the village already?), talking and making plans.
Villagers come and talk to them as well. 
Mom makes this speech. I think about marriage.
Now LG is left alone by the dock. Trying to make a decision. 
And MY is with her family at the restaurant.
LG goes to the restaurant and asks to talk to MY alone. 

LG and MY talking about the marriage.
That was fast! We arrive at the wedding day.
LG looks at the ring he was supposed to give to MY for the proposal.
We see Se Ra preparing for performance. LG calls her. She answers and leaves the stage to go back to the dressing room. 
Not sure if LG tells her what happened.
Someone call Se Ra to hurry. They are still talking. She hurriedly ends the conversation and says I love you. LG didn't manage to tell her.