[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest adikkeluangman

New episode with CWS tonight. Will watch this drama later.

오늘 저녁 10시 #최우식 의 MBC '운명처럼 널 사랑해' 4회가 방송됩니다 :) Tonight at 10PM(KST), the 4th ep. of #Choiwooshik's MBC 'Fated to Love You' will be on-air :)

— JYPACTORS (@JYPACTORS)

July 10, 2014

@LavelyShai I agree with EVERYTHING you said, especially the blacked out bits. Ethan's performance was very good at evoking exactly that reaction - having seen him first in My Queen seeing him in  FTLY was what sold me on his skills as an actor, for the very reasons you mention. I already really like what they've done with JH's character so far, and hope, desperately, that there's still a chance WJW gets a better role. BUT, this is Korea, and melo sells, so I am not holding my breath. 

i love this drama, so far the 3 episodes have been crazy and hilarious JH acting is super funny, lol-ing at his  body gag and hair 

=)) =)) =))
i wish i haven't watched the original version so i won't know what's going to happen nextthe writer has made JH's character kind ,responsible, and given different vibes from Ethan's. I hope he won't change into a jerk when Sera's come back to him though.
Please make Sera has more characteristics with her ballerina dream rather the typical 2nd female lead getting crazy over a guy.i would be happier if Daniel and her are not siblings in this version

@haymochi I don't think you needed to hide that in yellow, because the scene on the plane basically spelled out that they are, beyond any shadow of a doubt. The fact that Daniel was basically looking straight at her when he said "I wouldn't recognise my sister if I was looking right at her" is pretty much the Dramaland equivalent of a 50-meter high flashing neon sign saying "here she is, fool!" :D

The episode 3 is so funny especially Chairman Wang's reaction!! His half brother and mother thought that it will cause damage to their family but I didn't happen hahaha!! I'm waiting for the wedding scene for tonight's episode! :x btw, I really love the ost sang by Baek Ah Yeon. She have such an amazing and cooling voice. But I'm waiting for Megan Lee's song too!! Hope they'll release it soon!! :)

Guest Portgas Aishah

stuartjmz said: Geon is much more pro-actively nice to MY than I remember Ethan's character in the original being. I hope he stays this way, it would represent a major shift and address one of the two biggest issues I had with the original. 

Portgas Aishah said:

stuartjmz

said:

Geon is much more pro-actively nice to MY than I remember Ethan's character in the original being. I hope he stays this way, it would represent a major shift and address one of the two biggest issues I had with the original. 

haymochi said: i love this drama, so far the 3 episodes have been crazy and hilarious JH acting is super funny, lol-ing at his  body gag and hair 

=)) =)) =))
i wish i haven't watched the original version so i won't know what's going to happen nextthe writer has made JH's character kind ,responsible, and given different vibes from Ethan's. I hope he won't change into a jerk when Sera's come back to him though.
Please make Sera has more characteristics with her ballerina dream rather the typical 2nd female lead getting crazy over a guy.i would be happier if Daniel and her are not siblings in this version