[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest 019iamthesun

did someone know what the title of the ost? ''oh baby i love you.. yes i do'' something like that haha :))

Guest fiovial

Thanks for all the live recappers!! You guys rock.

Just looking at the pics and reading comments got me all giggly already! I will have to wait a couple more hours before watching.

@gumi‌ awww Hyukie is a real gentleman. He really does treat his female costars very well and most importantly he does it sincerely. Love that man!

@spideysteve‌ thanks for the ost news chinggu. Been waiting for the songs.

Guest adikkeluangman

The cute female song for the OST sang by Megan Lee but the title not known. Maybe it available on the credit list, need someone to identify the song title. As per know no more info released.

My favorite scene from ep.2 Fated to Love You & enjoy the song from 0:32 운명처럼 널 사랑해 에서 어제밤 재미있었던 장면 0:32 부터 노래나와요 ^^ https://t.co/lzF1PXXopY

— Megan Lee (@hellomeganlee)

July 4, 2014

Guest mdolphins

Episode 3 thoughts:

This section mentions the TW version slightly and becomes a little over-wrought in a pathetic hand-wringing sort of way, so read cautiously if you don't want to be spoiled or end up rolling your eyes  ;)

Lots of laughs so far and I am especially loving LG, JH is making him so charismatic and loveable, not to mention responsible. I could kiss the ground for this because as I have said before (numerous times lol) I hated ER's portrayal of the immature lead in the other version. Moving on...

Daniel is adorable, I love him so much...I am glad they gave him more screen time in this episode. I am so greedy when it concerns him...he he.

MY is still a bit of a doormat, but I feel an inner strength along with vulnerability in her, that I just can't help but root for her. I am so impressed with Jang Nara's acting and by how freaking young she looks. She can totally play off being a young woman in this situation and she is hitting the ball out of the park. The emotional range she shows in her expressions and the way her voice chokes up, is so touching. The woman has skills...

Okay, so even though I really like it so far, I have to admit I am still worried about the direction the next 4 or 5 episodes might take. Please writernim...just no marbles...please don't go there, I cringed the first time I saw that and I don't think I could watch that scene over again. Just no to a lot of things that deal with Se ra and LG...please. I don't want to hate them... 

Ratings improved! !

14.07.09 AGB Nielsen ratings

#8 SBS You’re All Surrounded 12% (Seoul 13.6%, #5)

#13 KBS2 9.9% (Seoul 9.6%, #12)

#16 MBC 7.9% (Seoul 8.5%, #16)

14.07.09 TNS ratings

#10 SBS You’re All Surrounded 10.8% (Seoul 13.7%, #5)

#14 MBC 8.8% (Seoul 11.4%, #10)

#15 KBS2 8.5% (Seoul 8.7%, #14)

Finally saw todays episode - it was just tooo funny =)) I am loving guns grandmother- especially her reaction when she found out about the pregnancy ;))  Daniels character is too cool ...I love his role as Daniel better than emergency couple