[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Mi Young's friend gets her period and asks for a pad from her. She looks at the calendar and wonders...

Uh-oh, the elders are giving grandma a hard time.

Stepbrother and stepmom appears today. Grandma and Geon are not very welcoming.

Mi Young by herself at the restaurant, and jerk lawyer comes and talks to her. Is he trying to woo her?

She walks aways and jerk lawyer grabs her arm. He mocks her and she walks away. He forcefully grabs her arm.

Lee Geon comes to save her!!!
He grabs jerk lawyer's arm and twists it.

Mi Young and Geon having coffee at the cafe. They talk and touches her stomach.

We see, what we see in the preview.
Baby talks and Lee Geon seems excited about the talking baby.

Oh my gosh! Lee Geon is hilarious!!!

Whoa! Brownie points for those who called that this scene is a figment of someone's imagination.

Mi Young goes to church, and confesses to a priest. But it was Daniel in the confession booth (?). He was playing with the kids before and hid there.

(How could Mi Young not mistake him for a priest? He dresses like one!)

After Mi Young confesses, he sees her before she leaves and told her to go for it.

Mi Young takes the pregnancy test.

Mi Young slowly looks at the pregnancy kit.

And there's two lines!!!
(That's positive, right?)

Lee Geon receives a package...it's video of him and Mi Young at the hotel! (Mi Young's face is blurred)

Director Tak is shocked!

Stepbrother at the Lee Geon's office and sees the video! He emails it to someone.Uh oh!

Mi Young is going home to see her family and is nervous. Her mother meets her at the dock and she starts to cry. She hugs her mother.

We see Mi Young with her sisters and they are eating a meal. The mother is scolding the daughters about something(not sure).

Geon is boxing and gets knocked out. Lmao!!!

geon's girlfriend leaves him a message. Geon is looking at a necklace and is sad.

MY is up and she's talking to her mother while she's sleeping. She goes outside and sees one of her sisters(the pregnant one) exercising.

The sister is eating and MY is asking her questions about pregnancy. The sister wants to know why she's asking the questions.

Geon is on the way to the island. He is seasick. Lol!!!

MY takes another pregnancy test in the bathroom and her mother comes in. MY hides the test and her mother wants to know what she's hiding! She grabs the test and is shocked. She asks MY if she's pregnant. The sisters come in and are furious!!

Lee Geon does boxing. Se Ra tries to call him but he would not answer.

Se Ra looks really sad.

----

Lee Geon and Director Tak gets on the boat and goes to the island.

Eeeek! Mi Young does a pregnany test at home! And it's positive. Her mom goes into the toilet, she hides the test in her hands.

OMO! Her sisters are in the toilet now, too! They all realize she is pregnant!!

They question her at the restaurant

Lee Geon talks to the factory workers.

Not sure what they discussed but we hear Geon's laugh again. Everyone seems happy.

While mom is dragging out Mi Young, they meed Lee Geon with President Park and the rest of the workers.

Mi Young does not see Geon at first but hears his laugh. LOL.

Brother in law saws something and mom tries to attack Geon using her huge wooden spoon.

Mi Young tries to stop her mom. But of course mom is much more strongwilled.

I think Mi Young tells him and he almost faints! Supported by Director Tak, Geon thinks about the rice-pounding scene.

MY is being questioned by her mother. Her mother hits her and is mad. The sisters and someone else try to hold her back.

Geon is with the in-laws and proposing something to them and other employees. They are impressed and happy with what he says.

They all go outside and MY comes by with her family. She sees Geon and tries to leave but her mother pulls her back. Lol!! Geon recognizes her and is shocked!

MY's mother asks My a question and she starts to hit Geon. The men hold the mother back and Geon tries to explain. The mother is furious and MY has to stop her from revealing the truth.

I think the mother talks about the fact that Geon and MY slept together. Geon is confused and doesn't understand what's going on. She drags him off somewhere.

Grandma and the rest of the family watches the video! Daniel is there! I think he recognizes her.

Lee Geon calls Grandma. And Mi Young's mom takes the phone from him. Grandma and mom talks.

Grandma is super happy with the news! (The rice pounding OST plays, haha)