[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest FTLYJK

Fan edited picture from FTLY DC by 爲情所困CAv3DZJU0AA7hUo.jpg:large
JNR: Oppa, they say we are the Best Big Head Couple ^^
JH: It's all thanks to the support of FTLY fans around the world.

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats to Jang Hyuk and his wife who are expecting their 3rd child this month!!
Which means...the baby is FTLY baby :P JH and Gunnie was sharing the experience of being a father of unborn child. 

Just finished episode 10 and that heartbreaking "Goodbye, My Love" song comes on.  =((  :(( X_X

I'm going to take a break before I tackle amnesia and angst.  

Uff I cried like hell during live stream. That song is no joke it makes you cry. The scenes were powerful and the acting ... just perfect!

Guest FTLYJK

@lingx2, Sorry I have no idea why the images disappear on PC site when I can view it perfectly on mobile version.  I reposted the photos but it only lasted like a day or two before it disappeared again. Since you know the original link, do you mind reposting it for me?  I really have no idea how to fix this problem.

FTLYJK said: @lingx2, Sorry I have no idea why the images disappear on PC site when I can view it perfectly on mobile version.  I reposted the photos but it only lasted like a day or two before it disappeared again. Since you know the original link, do you mind reposting it for me?  I really have no idea how to fix this problem.

...crawling back to nurse my disappointment from a recent drama's ending.

now sending more love and virtual hugs to the writers and director of FTLY for giving me an awesome drama to go back to so I won't flip any tables anywhere. Lol.

• Like 1

Guest kyung-jin

10 K-dramas with the sweetest love stories

by CoCo Kdrama on Wed, Apr 15, 2015

It's springtime, flowers are in bloom, and love is in the air, and to celebrate this romantic time of year, DramaFever has teamed up with Spotify to create the Love Story: Korean Drama OST playlist featuring songs from the sweetest K-dramas. Whether you have a crush on someone special, are head over heels in love, or are even hurting from a breakup, you'll love our romantic mix of K-drama music from the heart. Here are 10 K-dramas that have the purest and most beautiful love stories. 

2. Fated to Love You

fated_to_love_you_korean_drama_quote_dra

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/10-k-dramas-with-the-sweetest-love-stories/

Guest kyung-jin

class="at_ttl"Eight Times That K-Dramas Were Filmed In Another Country

BY Julie Jones | Apr 21, 2015 09:54 AM EDT    

K-dramas are a fun way to learn about Korea and check out many of the local attractions before planning a trip there.

But occasionally, k-dramas are also set in other countries. Sometimes they are actually filmed on location but sometimes the drama producers create a set that simulates a recognizable foreign scene.

The two most popular countries to either film in or pretend to film in are the U.S. and Macao.

6. And in "Fated To Love You" Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara accidentally wind up in bed together in a Macao hotel. He's there to propose to his girlfriend, which is not her. She's there with a guy who should be kicked to the curb.

Source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/82257/20150421/eight-times-that-k-dramas-were-filmed-in-another-country.htm

• 4 weeks later...
Guest anyastark_stv

i just finished the drama and i couldnt believe myself that i didnt start this drama earlier! 

it was so sweet and the last few episodes is really a fan service for the fans. :)

anyway, i noticed there is alot of small details put together by the director. can anyone point out to me which are the interesting hidden details put out by the producers? 

like some examples i have seen are gun's liking towards sweet stuff and naming miyoung snail and etc.

thank you and i am off to re-watch this drama!!! :) 

• 4 weeks later...