[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Sunset90 said:Damn the scene where Lee Gun regains his memory with that candy in his hand... and he drives his car ... 
And bam the tears start flowing... why does it affect me so much? 
It's almost like in our minds, the whole drama is reality. Ofcourse this is drama, just a story ... blah blah... 
But in my heart, the character Kim Mi Young and Lee Gun seems so real, is that weird? 

Guest eunnij09

Delurking a bit to celebrate some snail couple love. My friend and wonderful k-drama blogger Kfangurl has come out with an iconic series of shirts that pay tribute to various dramas. She luuurved FTLY-K as much as I did and you can find here comprehensive review here. Then she went ahead and created the shirts (other dramas are there too.) 
Not only that... these are SECRET shirts--meaning, only if you've seen the show then you can get or understand the designs. Think of them as a secret handshake between fans. That way, fellow fans can identify each other in their cities/towns/locales. Imagine that! You're not the only one who loves the snail couple in your little part of the world! this initiative is called Find My Tribe--connecting k-drama fans everywhere. Find out more by reading all about it here. 
Finally, there's a sale going on--get a discount on the snail couple shirt by clicking here. Hurry, the sale is on until 2.20,15. Thanks for reading. Have a good rest of your week!

for those who have dvd cut..i wanna ask if there are NG during KI double S scene...hahaha... i think i rewatch the scene about 120 times..and its so sweet and funny....how JNR able to react in such a natural way??... i cringe when i watch that scene but i like it very much....hahahaha :\">

@ariasaven said: Sunset90 said:Damn the scene where Lee Gun regains his memory with that candy in his hand... and he drives his car ... 
And bam the tears start flowing... why does it affect me so much? 
It's almost like in our minds, the whole drama is reality. Ofcourse this is drama, just a story ... blah blah... 
But in my heart, the character Kim Mi Young and Lee Gun seems so real, is that weird? 

Guest lovelyjen

midahrazali said: for those who have dvd cut..i wanna ask if there are NG during KI double S scene...hahaha... i think i rewatch the scene about 120 times..and its so sweet and funny....how JNR able to react in such a natural way??... i cringe when i watch that scene but i like it very much....hahahaha :\">

lovelyjen said: midahrazali said: for those who have dvd cut..i wanna ask if there are NG during KI double S scene...hahaha... i think i rewatch the scene about 120 times..and its so sweet and funny....how JNR able to react in such a natural way??... i cringe when i watch that scene but i like it very much....hahahaha :\">

midahrazali said: for those who have dvd cut..i wanna ask if there are NG during KI double S scene...hahaha... i think i rewatch the scene about 120 times..and its so sweet and funny....how JNR able to react in such a natural way??... i cringe when i watch that scene but i like it very much....hahahaha :\">

Hi!,@all! It's been a while since I've been here! Thank you for keeping this thread alive! Appreciate it! :)

Any ways haven't so much to contribute since I'm way too far behind. I just wanna let you know, I'll always and forever loved our snail couple. Hopefully, I'll see them soon either on the big screen or drama series!

Congrats!,Jang Hyuk sshii on his latest drama.. A chingu said she never thought JH, was this good as a actor! I replied, he sure is one of the best actor we have! ! As for Jang Nara, I read that she is in the process of what to do next

.stay safe and healthy @everyone!..

SNAIL COUPLE FIGHTING! :smiley:

Guest hannee_hyungtae

... this drama is worth watching, i love the CHEMISTRY between JH and JNR :x ... anyone of you can tell where to buy the complete dvd with directors cut, ngs etc... Thanks  ;;)

Was listening to the Snail song sung by Jang Nara... Wow she is an awesome singer!! Here voice modulation is awesome. 
Her voice as Kim Mi Young is so soft :x
I'm glad they included that in the last episode! It was like we got an OST from her :)

@hrkharis @Sunset90 Thank you. I get it now. I can't believe I missed that. I think I was so focused catching final glimpses of the snail couple that I didn't hear the song.  :)) To think that I've watched the entire series twice and I still missed this. Maybe I need to watch the series a third time. (Tsk. Tsk. Looking for an excuse to watch it again? ;)) )

@ariasaven said: @hrkharis @Sunset90 Thank you. I get it now. I can't believe I missed that. I think I was so focused catching final glimpses of the snail couple that I didn't hear the song.  :)) To think that I've watched the entire series twice and I still missed this. Maybe I need to watch the series a third time. (Tsk. Tsk. Looking for an excuse to watch it again? ;)) )