[Hong Kong TVB Drama 2014] Rear Mirror 載得有情人

sugarplum892

載得有情人
Details:Title: 載得有情人  / Zan De Yao Qin Ren
English title: Rear Mirror
Genre: Modern, RomanceEpisodes: 20Producer: Fong Chun Chiu (Missing You, Outbound Love
Production Company: TVB
Broadcast Date: August 11, 2014 - September 5, 2014Replacing: Ghost Dragon of Cold Mountain 寒山潛龍
Cast:Wayne LaiLouisa SoTony HungNatalie TongRonald Law Amy FanChung King Fai (King Sir) Susan Tse Benjamin Yuen Stanley Cheung Mary HonElaine Yiu 
Synopsis:A grass-roots driver falls in love with an icy superior of the company. They feel the same about each other so much that they overcome the barriers between them. A fairy tale of two soul males in the city.
Trailer:http://youtu.be/XOLx6SFyXd8
OST:Hubert Wu - To Climb (高攀)

Additional Links:
Rear Mirror  載得有情人 Official Website
Rear Mirror  載得有情人 Raw Episodes Online Streaming

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"TVB to Air Mainland 2011's "Journey to the West" Instead of Local Series, Netizens Aren't HappySaturday April 5, 2014 Hong Kong
Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net 

TVB initially scheduled new series Rear Mirror starring Wayne Lai and Louisa So to replace Swipe Tap Love's 8:30PM time slot on April 28th, but TVB suddenly decided to air 2011 Mainland drama Journey to the West instead. In the past year TVB's Monday through Friday prime time ratings have been unsatisfactory and in the last three months, the 8:30PM series only lingered around the 20s on average. The average rating fell as low as 24 points and only recently Storm in a Cocoon had a higher average rating of 29 points. This time, TVB is attempting to seek help from Mainland dramas. The majority of the cast from this 55 episode long drama are from Mainland, it will definitely be "refreshing" for the audience. The drama hasn't even released yet and its already sparking discussing among Netizens. 

Yesterday on online discussion forums, the topic of TVB airing 2011 Mainland drama Journey to the West came up. Although two years ago TVB had already aired a Mainland drama The Eloquent Jixiao Lan 4, Netizens still had different reactions. Someone suggested TVB to broadcast reruns of Dicky Cheung's 1996 version of Journey to the West instead, while others requested TVB to air popular Korean drama My Love From Another Star. An observant Netizen noticed the 2011 Mainland drama was already broadcast once on TVB Pay Vision channel, and now in 2014 they are airing it again during the prime time hour, the Netizen felt "really happy" and said: "Airing another outdated drama, the next one is Princess Pearl!" However, there are other supportive Netizens that felt recent Mainland drama productions have made improvements and that TVB's previous attempt of airing Mainland dramas like The Eloquent Jixiao Lan 4 and The Return of the Condor Heroes had pretty good ratings. 

Real Mirror's producer Fong Chun Chiu expressed TVB there isn't any problem with the series broadcast schedule. He is not worried about Real Mirror's broadcast date and it is not because of the quality of the series, it is just normal adjustments made to the schedule. Asked if airing outsourced dramas during TVB prime time hours reduces the chance of broadcasting local HK drama productions? He said there isn't a big impact. 

• 4 months later...

"Rear Mirror" peaks at 31 PTS; Louisa So promises to get married if ratings break 40

Wednesday August 20, 2014 Hong Kong

Source: on.cc / SingTao 
Translated and compiled by: Chloe.C

"Rear Mirror" cast members Louisa So, Wayne Lai, Natalie Tong, Tony Hung and others appeared in Tseung Kwan O TVB City to celebrate Monday night's episode peaking at 31 points! Louisa revealed that once she received the news of the high rating, she was so happy and blurted out "I am very happy!" and expressed her hopes for the ratings to continue climbing up, to another number that will make her scream out loud. 

Speaking of Tony Hung showing up today in a cosplay costume as Asuka Langley Soryu to fulfill the promise he made if ratings are good, Louisa also added to the list: "If the ratings break 40, I'll get married immediately!", causing everyone to be surprised and congratulate Louisa. Louisa admitted that her boyfriend had proposed to her many times already, but when asked if she agreed or not, she did not respond and only said: "Hope the ratings break 40! Then you ecan ask whatever you want! (Happy event one after another?) Yes! Double happiness please!" 

Wayne Lai expressed that he is very happy about the drama passing 30 PTS, but he remained humble and said he believes the drama received good results because of his co-stars and the balance of the script was done well. Wayne also revealed that they may have a celebration party on the night of the finale: "If the results are good, I think it's great if we gather together!" 

About Louisa promising that she will get married if the ratings break 40 PTS, Wayne laughed and said if Louisa gets married, then he will treat a table of the Rear Mirror co-stars to congratulate Louisa. Natalie Tong also promised that if the ratings break 35 PTS, she will dress in her beer girl costume from the drama and show her "career line" to thank the audience for their support. Tony Hung agreed that then, he will play guitar and sing an English song and accompany Natalie showing her career line. 

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Louisa So: I'll get married if the rating hits 40!Louisa So: I'll get married if the rating hits 40!

Overjoyed with the success of her latest series' viewership ratings, Louisa So recently said that she will get married if it hits 40 points.

According to Singtao News, the actress recently attended the cast and crew party in TVB City alongside Wayne Lai, Tony Hung and Natalie Tung, to celebrate the success of "Rear Mirror" that has accumulated 31 rating points.

Tony Hung also attended the event in an Asuka Langley Soryu cosplay costume, after promising to do so if the series' ratings are good.

"Once I received the news, I was so happy that I blurted it out," said Louisa. "I hope that the numbers will continue to rise, to the extent that it can make me scream out loud."

Asked what promise she shall make if the ratings increase, Louisa surprised many by saying, "If it breaks 40 points, I will get married immediately."

The actress also admitted that her boyfriend had already proposed to her many times, but said that she will only reveal her answer to the public if the series break 40 points.

Louisa So and boyfriend Poon Chan Leung have been in a serious relationship for 19 years.

Source

Source: KuangaiTVBTranslated by: Chloe.C
TVB Ratings Report (08/11/2014 - 08/17/2014)
Dramas Black Heart White Soul - 忠奸人 (EPS 21-25) - 27 PTS (Peaking at 31 PTS) 
Rear Mirror - 載得有情人 (EPS 1-5) - 26 PTS (Peaking at 29 PTS)
Come Home Love - 愛.回家 (EPS 575-579) - 23 PTS 
Shades of Life - 我們的天空 (EP 05) - 20 PTS (SUNDAY DRAMA)
Variety Shows Walk the Walk, Talk the Talk - Sunday扮嘢王 - 25 PTS 
Eating Well with Madam Wong - 吾淑吾食 - 22 PTS
Street Sorcerors 2 - 街頭魔法王2 - 20 PTS
Nowhere Girls - 沒女大翻身 - 19 PTS
Scoop - 東張西望 - 19 PTS
Neighbourhood Ghost Stories - 區區有鬼故 - 13 PTS
(Nielsen TAM: 1 point represents 64,920 viewers)

Source: KuangaiTVB
Translated by: Chloe.C 
TVB Ratings Report (08/18/2014 - 08/24/2014)
Dramas Black Heart White Soul - 忠奸人 (EPS 26-30) - 29 PTS (Peaking at 31 PTS) 
Rear Mirror - 載得有情人 (EPS 6-10) - 27 PTS (Peaking at 31 PTS)
Come Home Love - 愛.回家 (EPS 580-584) - 24 PTS 
Shades of Life - 我們的天空 (EP 06) - 20 PTS (SUNDAY DRAMA)
Variety Shows Miss Hong Kong Pageant 2014 Semi-Finals - 2014香港小姐競選準決賽 - 23 PTS (Peaking at 25 PTS) 
Eating Well with Madam Wong - 吾淑吾食 - 21 PTS
Nowhere Girls - 沒女大翻身 - 20 PTS
Scoop - 東張西望 - 20 PTS
Street Sorcerors 2 - 街頭魔法王2 - 17 PTS
Neighbourhood Ghost Stories - 區區有鬼故 - 11 PTS
(Nielsen TAM: 1 point represents 64,920 viewers)______________________________ Ldy Gmerm said: Awesome thanks for all the information and this thread.
No problem! :D Glad that soompiers view the TVB drama threads here!

Source: Wacow @ Blog163 / SingTaoTranslated by: Chloe.C
TVB Ratings Report (08/25/2014 - 08/31/2014)
Dramas Rear Mirror - 載得有情人 (EPS 11-15) - 25 PTS (Peaking at 30 PTS)
Line Walker - 使徒行者 (EPS 1-5) - 25 PTS (Peaking at 28 PTS)
Come Home Love - 愛.回家 (EPS 585-589) - 22 PTS 
*Note: Shades of Life did not broadcast this week due to the Miss Hong Kong Pageant Finals.
Variety Shows Miss Hong Kong Pageant 2014 Finals - 2014香港小姐競選決賽 - 26 PTS (Peaking at 29 PTS) 
Queen Feast - 女皇的盛宴 - 21 PTS
Scoop - 東張西望 - 18 PTS
Nowhere Girls - 沒女大翻身 - 17 PTS
Neighbourhood Ghost Stories - 區區有鬼故 - 11 PTS
Complaints:- 6 telephone complaints were received regarding the Miss Hong Kong Pageant Finals; audience were unsatisfied with the results.

Louisa So says "Rear Mirror" is her best work

Friday September 5, 2014 Hong Kong

Source

Louisa So says "Rear Mirror" is her best work

Receiving a lot of positive reviews for her role in TVB's "Rear Mirror", actress Louisa So stated that she considered her role as the hardworking CEO Anson Yiu in the series as her representative work.

According to Singtao Daily, the actress, who plays the role of a businesswoman who develops a relationship with a mini bus driver-turned-chauffeur (played by Wayne Lai), said that she really enjoyed filming the series.

"My co-stars are wonderful, and the production was very thorough. But more importantly, I received the script before filming began and was able to prepare more for my role, which is the most significant thing for an actor," said Louisa.

Admitting that the series is one of her favourites to date, Louisa praised the well-written script, saying, "Although the story seems rather light, it is still poignant. Though Wayne and I have no intimate scenes together, our relationship in the series can be felt."

She also complimented her co-star Wayne, who last worked with her on "Anti-Crime Squad" back in 1999, saying that though it has been a long while since they play a couple, the chemistry is still there.

Source: Wacow @ Blog163 / SingTaoTranslated by: Chloe.C
TVB Ratings Report (09/01/2014 - 09/07/2014)
Dramas Rear Mirror - 載得有情人 (EPS 16-20 END) - 28 PTS (Peaking at 32 PTS)
Line Walker - 使徒行者 (EPS 6-10) - 27 PTS (Peaking at 28 PTS)
Come Home Love - 愛.回家 (EPS 590-594) - 24 PTS
Shades of Life - 我們的天空 (EP 07) - 17 PTS 
Variety Shows Walk the Walk, Talk the Talk - SUNDAY扮嘢王 - 23 PTS 
Queen Feast - 女皇的盛宴 - 21 PTS
Scoop - 東張西望 - 20 PTS
Nowhere Girls - 沒女大翻身 - 17 PTS
Neighbourhood Ghost Stories - 區區有鬼故 - 13 PTS

Archived