Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rikasnail

[Japanese Drama 2014] イタズラなKiss~Love in TOKYO [Season 2]

didn't you know about this pic???aigooo they are too cute when child omg omg!! =)) =))Bk2bPGXCUAAn3rE.jpg
cr ovtalusi

Yuki Furukawa "Naoki" update FB May Issue of Fashion magazine "MEN'S NON•NO"Bk2aNX2CMAApWAP.jpg

Bk2aGdiCMAAKDDJ.jpg
Bk2Z5t6CYAAXdyX.jpg

ctto

Yuki Furukawa twitter update [Trans] Filming Itakiss today. Going for lunch now!
Bk1FHORCUAAndgV.jpg
cr Yuki SG

Guest hititquitit

@rikasnail OH :)) I'm sorry!! (It was my go to username when I made this years ago... :P)But I totally can't wait to fangirl over season two since I had no one season one!!! 
:D  :D :D :D

So they're just filming now? When is this airing? Love season 1 hopefully DF sub the new season too

nanstarrr said: So they're just filming now? When is this airing? Love season 1 hopefully DF sub the new season too I think they've been filming for a while now, maybe a month? It should air next month and I bet Drama Fever will have it. 

I think they've been filming for a while now, maybe a month? It should air next month and I bet Drama Fever will have it. 

the info that airing on May is from Qiyi tv, but not yet from official hehe, but I thought it's true, because they are already began filming for a long time :D

And I'm happy this thread already 1K viewers!!!! :D

And @LavelyShai mod, I hope you will here and brought the newest info because this week I can't manage this thread (i'm on vacation now) :) so, I hope for you!! :) :)

and @lightforyou22 chinguu!!! Did you lurking here??? Aaahhh come on join with my thread, this dorama very funny for teenage like us!! Kekeke I bet you will like it! Hehe :D

@rikasnail For some reason, I just think it's going to be next month considering how long they've been filming. 
If I see anything then of course I'll post it :D Have fun on your vacation

@LavelyShai awww thanks dear >:D<

I'm occasional will visit this thread :)

and I love your name Mr & Mrs. Irie :D

Thanks for posting @sofiny2. This just heightens my excitement, I can hardly contain myself :D charscream.gif
Well Yuki posted a picture :)10252121_695330003843789_3721562835027236303_n.jpg

@sofiny2 awww dear that room is Naoki and Kotoko's room :"/>

I was imagined about they two in the same room and share bed to sleep 8-> 8->

@LavelyShai lol Yuki always took a picture with he looking at phone :))

@rikasnail I've noticed that's how he takes most of his pictures :)) Oh, Yuki :P 

@LavelyShai  ur welcome :D
i want see more cute moment naoki n kotoko,why pd nim still play code with fans  :((  ,i'm so curious when itakiss s2 will be aired,,,
@rikasnail  because that pict ,,i also  imagined about that hahaha,,,

sorry my english so bad hihihi,,,

Interview Yuki Miki di DVD BOX BlueRay Itakiss format .gif~ from @anxiouss_
dbd79663gw1efixvjfeq0g20af05sb2f.gif
dbd79663gw1efio4qg1l5g20ah05we84.gif
dbd79663gw1efdwygenotg20ik0ca4qw.gif
n English Translate by @anxiouss_ In the interview, they were asked on what countries they wanna go
Miki said she wants to go to Paris & New York then Yuki said they are not countries (LOL) Then Miki continued ,,,
and said she also went to London then Yuki said that's not a country too (HAHA) he said it should be United Kingdom. (end),,,

@sofiny2The girl on the right will be Christine & she'll end up with Kin-chan. At least I think she'll play that character. 

sofiny2 said: Interview Yuki Miki di DVD BOX BlueRay Itakiss format .gif~ from @anxiouss_

n English Translate by @anxiouss_ In the interview, they were asked on what countries they wanna go
Miki said she wants to go to Paris & New York then Yuki said they are not countries (LOL) Then Miki continued ,,,
and said she also went to London then Yuki said that's not a country too (HAHA) he said it should be United Kingdom. (end),,,

I'm so late on this, I didn't even know they were going to have a season 2. I really liked the first season. And I think i might just have to hold back on this even when it airs because the agony of waiting each week for 1 episode is a pain! lol Thanks for all the updates so far guys! I appreciate it [: