Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rikasnail

[Japanese Drama 2014] イタズラなKiss~Love in TOKYO [Season 2]

Guest fiorella91

ahhhh thank you for sharing these beautiful pictures!!!  I can't wait to see the new irie family!!! Anyway I can't understand why in japan they can rent the second dvd while they are airing the show with those episodes on TV! P.s: ahhhhh i really want to see Kotoko's baby bump :D

congrats itakiss team for getting that best jdrama award on dramafever awards and to HonoKi for the best couple award. too bad hono wasn't there so we could have fan service. :x

Wowww congrats for our OTP for winning the best couple award on the 3rd drama fever awards! unfortunately miki wasn't there but, there's a letter from Miki (it's written in English tho) and Yuki spent his speech time to read it! oh my feels. one thing that I can remember from the letter is that Miki really grew up during 3 years playing a role as Kotoko Irie in this drama~

Some photos when Yuki received the best couple award and read a letter from Miki:
tumblr_nje5qjkypD1rqu6glo9_1280.jpg
tumblr_nje5qjkypD1rqu6glo6_1280.jpg

Yuki in the red carpet:
tumblr_njc1uwVhfD1tsg6o0o3_1280.jpg
tumblr_njc1uwVhfD1tsg6o0o4_1280.jpg

More photos:

tumblr_njc1uwVhfD1tsg6o0o5_1280.jpg
tumblr_njc1uwVhfD1tsg6o0o6_1280.jpg
tumblr_njc1uwVhfD1tsg6o0o7_1280.jpg
tumblr_njc1uwVhfD1tsg6o0o8_1280.jpg
tumblr_njc1uwVhfD1tsg6o0o9_1280.jpg

(all photos belong to the rightful owner, I don't own them)

tumblr is killin me! there're so many spoilers that I can't stand alone to share them with u gaesss~

these are the cut scenes from the special episode:

tumblr_njdcib7BSx1tmtydwo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_njdcib7BSx1tmtydwo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_njdcib7BSx1tmtydwo3_1280.jpg
tumblr_njdcib7BSx1tmtydwo4_1280.jpg
tumblr_njdcib7BSx1tmtydwo5_1280.jpg
tumblr_njdcib7BSx1tmtydwo6_1280.jpg
tumblr_njdcib7BSx1tmtydwo7_1280.jpg
tumblr_njdcib7BSx1tmtydwo8_1280.jpg

cr to the owner

More spoilers of the later episodes from weibo:

EDIT: Deleted photos at request of original poster.

Guest ZenneSC

B87_oLBIEAIRFLK.jpgB87_oezIgAMwX3G.jpgB87_owSIcAAajrY.jpgB87_pDRIIAAC2mW.jpgB8_xHDyIUAEKjSs.jpg

Kotoko sick for her pregnancy
:x

A few more spoilers from weibo: [EDIT: I added a lot more pics]

EDIT: Deleted photos at request of original poster.

Thanks for the pictures!!!! Awesomeeee, I can't wait to see them in the episodes haha (tho that will mean the drama ends............noooooooooooooo :(( )

Thanks for sharing new pictures. i hope they have a video episode 11 and final soon. i cant wait to watch :)

@bellavitiara and @ZenneSC Can you erase the pictures that you got from Hiroco-M's weibo? They said to not share it outside of weibo or they will have to stop sharing the pictures (I think they might get in trouble if it's too widespread since it didn't air on TV yet).

Guest WilloW_Liw

BTS "Itakisu" of Season 2

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XODUwMzY0Njg0.html

Hello~ i'm new here. I have liked to watching Itazura na kiss this month and i found that this drama is good since i've watching the korean's version. But why so quite in here? :-?

Guest chajoowon

Hi guys i just wanted to say im a new fan of this series ,watched in viki.   Im actually enjoying season 2 more than season 1.  I have not read the manga, seen the anime but im enjoying watching their married life.   Kotoko is silly but quirky heroine you cant help to always root for.  Naoki has gotten better.  Frankly he is much nicer, shows he cares more for her than the TW version.
Im a big Ariel Lin fan but i couldnt stand the TW version because the guy was always a jerk in the 15,16 eps i saw. The writing was not near as good as this Japanese version.   Some eps in season 2 is boring like ep 8 but i always enjoy jealous, trouble for the couple stories.  Naoki ends being less cold always when he is risking losing Kotoko.

I've watched all the versions up until this point, and the TW version was my favorite version for a long time, but I think now I can say that this version has taken over as number one to me. The Korean one was okay, but it's not as good as the other ones.