Quantcast
Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rikasnail

[Japanese Drama 2014] イタズラなKiss~Love in TOKYO [Season 2]

Recommended Posts

I'm excited for Ep. 7 because I don't wanna see them fighting like this it breaks my heart.. I hope they reconcile fast...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, everyone, I'm new here but i have been watching itakiss since last november and i just loved it =DI have just finished watching the last episode, the number 7, and i feel like they didn't give much importance to the ire-kotoko make up! I mean: ahhh everything started during the number 5, then the fight at the end of the 6th and finally i was sooo looking forward to watching the last one cause i wanted to see them making up and the make up at the canteen lastex just few minutes. I am a little bit disappointed about that!!! I have read some comments before mine and i totally agree with who said that this 2nd season is going really fast! And they deleted some others scenes! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^ And to add on to that, some of the deleted scenes will probably be in the DVD. (Which is why I'll end up buying it lol.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I pity Keita in this episode but Kotoko belongs to Naoki no matter what...don't worry Keita baby you can come to me...
Despite of many cuts I still love it...as long as there's sweet scenes and kissing scenes of two lovebirds I'll be fine with that...I'll go with this season up to the end... Rm4Nb.gif


@somuchkawaii thanks for loving my siggy hehehe RZzmL.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I find it hilarious that Naoki is gettin' love advise from Kinnosuke of all people!  :)) It was such sweet revenge for Kin-chan too LoL!  :P I agree with him when he told Naoki that for a genius, he's really clueless, at least when it comes to matters of the heart. Keita right now seem like a distraction or Kin-chan 2.0 for me. It's like if this show gets a third season, will there be another Kin-chan or Keita character to woo Kotoko, y'know what I mean?! And I'm kind of frustrated that even after all that fuss Kotoko made, throwing stuff, yelling, running away (in her apron I might add LoL) that didn't change Naoki one bit. I mean it was fleeting but then he was back to bein' stone...cold.   [-( 
It's OK I get it :-bd Rome wasn't built in a day. So baby steps...baby steps... :-\"
Oh can we just take a moment to cherish this quote from Naoki:-:x 8-> "I can only be my true self when I'm with you (Kotoko)"  :x 8->

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone! You probably already know this, but itakiss is nominated for the Dramafever awards and Yuki is gonna be there this year! Don't forget to go vote for them in the categories their in. I think one of them is best couple and best japanese drama? Anyways, go vote bc it'd be awesome if our series won 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay so I just watched the last 3 episodes and I really liked the first 2 but felt the last one was somehow anti-climatic. I think the last half of the third episode (capping ceremony)  was over acted.  I really wanted to see some kind of change in Irie-kun's behavior, even if it was just a little. Oh well. I loved the scene where Kotoko is reenacting the cafeteria scene and Naoki gets embarrassed . I laughed out loud at that, the finger point was hilarious! I really hated Naoki when he told Kotoko maybe she should "go home with Keita". I wanted to punch him through the screen. Sigh... Kotoko is a stronger woman than me. 
I am kind of new to the world of J-drama, I was strictly just an anime fan but I saw one episode of MK and am now looking for more dramas like MK. I was wondering if anyone here had any suggestions? I would like something with a happy ending and a romance of course. Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I keep thinking as to when did I saw this kind of scene...It's so familiar , then I went back to season 1...and found this...history repeats itself...
A JEALOUS NAOKI

FROM SEASON 216106432119_d5d2762db8_o.jpg

FROM SEASON 1
16106432509_8755793874_o.jpg

15672690013_39c60a9acd_o.jpg

Naoki even if he's almost perfect he still got jealous with guys like Kinosukke and Keita...poor him...they say good looking people are the most likely to feel insecure...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everybody, just finished the new ep :D
I LOVE THIS DRAMA SO MUCH. It's probably my favorite drama and couple of all times :xI just love irie and kotoko's relationship <3

I love how there's always someone between them and they fight, kotoko gets sad, etc. but in the end their relationship only gets stronger <3
ps: kotoko is always so funny, the actress miki honoka is just amazing at playing her, and of course furukawa yuki is amazing too <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am glad the stories got cheerful again. the jealousy arc was depressing coz i just felt like hitting Naoki's head with a rock or something. haha. i got the feeling i'm gonna wanna hit his head again next week. Sigh...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watched ep 8. I freaking love this episode. The antics of Grandma Toyo to bully Kotoko are just hilarious. Not to mention, i like how Naoki acted in this ep. The rooftop scene where he told Kotoko that being a nurse just to follow him as a doctor is not enough reason to do this kind of job and it gave Kotoko some time to reflect how important her role as a nurse. And when Naoki gave Kotoko some words of encouragement, i was like yeeeeees Naoki can you be like that at all times. LOL
The ending scene is also precious when Naoki and Grandma both admired Kotoko from afar, her guts and her optimism. :)) :x
Idk but i feel the romance here more than the previous episodes (note that we got almost 2 kissing scenes in ep 7). I mean that encouraging words is so much better. 
P.S Grandma fangirling over Naoki and Kotoko being jealous is the best! :D =))
ugh ep 9. that cousin. i'm going to hate Naoki again. poor Kotoko 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

JoyceL said: Watched ep 8. I freaking love this episode. The antics of Grandma Toyo to bully Kotoko are just hilarious. Not to mention, i like how Naoki acted in this ep. The rooftop scene where he told Kotoko that being a nurse just to follow him as a doctor is not enough reason to do this kind of job and it gave Kotoko some time to reflect how important her role as a nurse. And when Naoki gave Kotoko some words of encouragement, i was like yeeeeees Naoki can you be like that at all times. LOL
The ending scene is also precious when Naoki and Grandma both admired Kotoko from afar, her guts and her optimism. :)) :x
Idk but i feel the romance here more than the previous episodes (note that we got almost 2 kissing scenes in ep 7). I mean that encouraging words is so much better. 
P.S Grandma fangirling over Naoki and Kotoko being jealous is the best! :D =))
ugh ep 9. that cousin. i'm going to hate Naoki again. poor Kotoko 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

somuchkawaii said: JoyceL said: Watched ep 8. I freaking love this episode. The antics of Grandma Toyo to bully Kotoko are just hilarious. Not to mention, i like how Naoki acted in this ep. The rooftop scene where he told Kotoko that being a nurse just to follow him as a doctor is not enough reason to do this kind of job and it gave Kotoko some time to reflect how important her role as a nurse. And when Naoki gave Kotoko some words of encouragement, i was like yeeeeees Naoki can you be like that at all times. LOL
The ending scene is also precious when Naoki and Grandma both admired Kotoko from afar, her guts and her optimism. :)) :x
Idk but i feel the romance here more than the previous episodes (note that we got almost 2 kissing scenes in ep 7). I mean that encouraging words is so much better. 
P.S Grandma fangirling over Naoki and Kotoko being jealous is the best! :D =))
ugh ep 9. that cousin. i'm going to hate Naoki again. poor Kotoko 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Loved this week's episode! Still kinda annoyed at the fact that they didn't extend the whole make up scene and stuff but w/e. That cousin sounds annoying af tho like wtf who sayd "oh yeah naoki is a good kisser" ?? (like also they were cousins which is even weirder and gross) Kotoko should be like "lol yeah i would know, we've done more than just kiss and hug lol. gtfo little girl" that or just be like yeah  i know he's good in bed too lolz (that wouldn't be very classy so maybe not lol) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The scenes I love in this episode 
Kotoko staying at grandma's side when she's very ill and Naoki drops by and told her to hang in there...
15709796624_37b63b34a0_o.jpg

Naoki and grandma convo ...when grandma realizes that Kotoko is really kind by nature...
16146341517_9ba3a94711_o.jpg

picture taking scenes
16332229355_05cf56abeb_o.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i.am.bugz.funny said: The scenes I love in this episode 
Kotoko staying at grandma's side when she's very ill and Naoki drops by and told her to hang in there...
15709796624_37b63b34a0_o.jpg

Naoki and grandma convo ...when grandma realizes that Kotoko is really kind by nature...
16146341517_9ba3a94711_o.jpg

picture taking scenes
16332229355_05cf56abeb_o.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone else hope they keep out the part about Kotoko eventually going blind? Like, thats so sad and I dont want it to end that way. I want it to end like the manga.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@somuchkawaii‌ don't worry they won't end it like that... It's just in the taiwanese version... According to spoiler of episode 16 it's the birthday of Kotoko the second time they will make love...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



×
×
  • Create New...