[Japanese Drama 2014] イタズラなKiss~Love in TOKYO [Season 2]

rikasnail

Guest ShinY1430293746

@LavelyShai no you can't have him because his mine joke

I just can't stop screaming because yuki and miki is so close you can see it on their bts

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAITOOOOOO~
first post here.since i think this thread would happen :D
i have been following nihon no dorama since i was 9 and yes i do. i currently living here but my bad, my japanese language is so bad :|
 arghhhh naoki and kotoko, my favorite character in japanese dorama :D
as i heard from oricon, they will announce the date of airing after they arranged something, i dont know what is it but i want this so bad :D
except this drama will be airing in national tv not in cable tv like last year :D

rahnia said: I just love the height difference between them. As a short girl myself, i love to see pairing with large height difference. The same goes for age gaps, even though Yuki doesn't look a day over 20.  @tpixie12‌ triple yes i do agree with ur comment the height difference is perfectly suit for them. At first time i thought he is 18 and miki is 17 but the age gaps is invisible coz yuki has baby face :x :x

Guest ShinY1430293746

oh thank you @rikasnail I just can't wait them to finish it :-/

@nikkidevera Welcome to the thread #HugForYou :)) :-j

Guest ShinY1430293746

@rikasnail oh thank you

@ nikkide Welcome to The thread let me hug you #HugForYou

Can I Ask

Who is the most perfect for Yuki as Girlfriend? Miki or Fujisawa Hanae

For Me Miki of course but if Yuki doesn't want her I can be his Girlfriend hahahahah :))

@rikasnail =)) =)) :\"> he is a pretty boy haish make me envy :D if I'm not mistake he plays as a cheerleader isn't it? Btw I can't stop laughing coz he really perfectly suit play as Naoki, he dress like a girl when he was child thank to Irie mama obsession with girly things

@riksnail hajimemashite chingu :D
yup, we met at Heirs. You're minshin and i'm Yooungie's :P
Speaking of devil, the show really have a good audience here since the manga is famous overseas and here, the cast is so famous :D
from the first production of ITAKISS 1996 until ITAKISS LIT 2013, the viewer always say the 2013 version is good ( well, they still have a hope the old cast will make an appearance not like the short one like last year )

@lavelyshai japanese drama is different from korean drama based on their secret. they have a rule to not make any problem when the drama isnt airet yet. When the drama is decided to be aired, the cast will show or promote it. That's the rule here for Jdrama. i dont know why but their filming will end when they air in the middle of drama ( i mean at episode 10 from blah blah, they will end it ) That's my friend said :|

@ruzikie‌ :D:D well it's a great pleasure to be the candidate but i think @rikasnail n the other already sign as the candidate now after you spread the GOOD news that he is S.I.N.G.L.E n there's hope for my little cute Miki to be his girlfriend ckckckck I'm so into them <:-P :-\"

lol @rahnia yes he's very pretty.. I'm envy with his skin, he's guy but his skin like a girl :P

Ohh that cheerleaders dress!! Omg pinky dress rite??? =)) lol I saw it too :))

@ruzikie aaww chingu you're such a loyal shippers :) (evento woobs already has a GF) anyway same as me be a loyal Minshin shippers too :D

Anyway maybe after this drama airing, I'll be HonoKi shippers too! Aah I'm already!! Ahahaha :))

Yes I agree with you @ruzikie to @LavelyShai , j-drama didn't like k-drama which run-time (maybe 1 week before aired the episode they done filming, and continue filming when it currently airing) j-drama took a filming first, after they have a half of all episode they aired it. But different too with lakorn (thai-drama) they took filming first until done, then after filming done for a week and promotions, they aired it. Hmm look some difference from some country ..

Let's wait for May!!! I have a feeling that they will release the trailer soon!!! :D

Archived