rikasnail

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ShinY1430293746

Hi can join your forum because I am just addictive to this drama

I just can't wait for the seoson 2 ;))

Guest ShinY1430293746

@rikasnail thank you for your welcome greet I just guesing if Miki and Yuki are dating in real life???!!

sorry for bad english :x :D

Guest ShinY1430293746

Can I Ask A Question I just notice that Yuki Smile to Miki is different is there something between them like a relationship?

Can I Ask A Question I just notice that Yuki Smile to Miki is different is there something between them like a relationship?

@shiny you're not alone dear i'm pretty damn notice that too and i reallyyyyyyyyyyyy and hopeeeee they're dating for real *sorry is that ok to talk about miki n yuki, i hope it isn't off topic

And welcome to @tpixie 12, @shiny, @alwaysfrh, @mitzb >:D<

@shiny you're not alone dear i'm pretty damn notice that too and i reallyyyyyyyyyyyy and hopeeeee they're dating for real *sorry is that ok to talk about miki n yuki, i hope it isn't off topic

And welcome to @tpixie 12, @shiny, @alwaysfrh, @mitzb >:D<

Me tooooo!!!!!

I have a feeling that Yuki is like Miki, but he didn't want to confess it yet, because he thought Miki is still very young for him.

Aahhhhh since he is freakin cute , who care about age then?????!!! Agreee???

And welcome to this thread @MitzB :)) I already marathon Itakiss season 1 for many times lol. And I want marathon it one more time :)) Miki potray Kotoko so well with her face expression ... Aaahhh very cute rite????

chingu, @rahnia can you edit your post above and delete picture on your quote?? Let's follow the soompi rules so this thread will be safe :)

And to other too who I can't mentions one by one :) please if you quoting picture or videos, delete it ok?? :) thx

I love kotoko chan so much :D she looks so cute when she pouts her lips hahaha. Actually, MKLIT is aired here in my country but I fell inlove with the series and I watched the episodes ahead online :))

@rikasnail sorry dear i already delete it ;) thanks. Ohhhh i'm so happy i have another friends who notice their sizzling chemistry. I saw in a video when they're going to Hongkong and both of them went to Victoria Peak, Yuki never stop staring at Miki and i see no different with the way Naoki staring at Kotoko that's way i though he has a thing for her (once again sorry if I'm so delusional but i can't stop it :P ) and she said love in hongkong instead love in tokyo :x :\"> :x :)) I hope someone make a gif when they're in hongkong ;;)

Is it true that yuki already have a girlfriend?

He looks good with miki

:x Dang I ship onscreen couples who look good together despite their age difference :))

Hahaha yes they look good together on screen so maybe they look absolutely n definitely good off screen :x . I don't know that he has a girlfriend , is that true? :-/

LavelyShai said: So many new members! It's like a party now <:-P <:-P Welcome @shinY @MitzB @alwaysfrh @rahnia 
I agree with all of you, Yuki & Miki do look good together. I have be sane sue to her age, but goodness their chemistry is amazing & they seem so comfortable around each other. You can't help but ship them together.

But if Miki doesn't want him...

...Can I have him? :P 

They look good together OMG Miki is so lucky to have Yuki if they will end up as a couple :x Aren‘t they attracted to each other while they‘re filming the series? I bet that they‘re closer than ever :))

Yuki is already single that‘s good :))

Is Miki half american or something? She is so pretty! :D

I just love the height difference between them. As a short girl myself, i love to see pairing with large height difference. The same goes for age gaps, even though Yuki doesn't look a day over 20. 

@tpixie12‌ triple yes i do agree with ur comment the height difference is perfectly suit for them. At first time i thought he is 18 and miki is 17 but the age gaps is invisible coz yuki has baby face :x :x

Archived