[Japanese Drama 2014] イタズラなKiss~Love in TOKYO [Season 2]

rikasnail

@ShinY I keep rewatching some of my favorite scenes in S1...most of all the second half of episode 16 I keep replaying it everyday like a crazy person...I don't know why...I can't get out on my Itakiss obsession like I'm really overdose with it....heheheh >:) like some of you I keep waiting for season 2 update in Fb too like a stalker and always got disappointed to see none...

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest darklaroline07

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh omg omg omg! omfg! thank for posting some bts and the deleted scenes guys!!! :x :x :x this is heaven!!! @carlaclarise‌ @i.am.bugz.funny you just kade my day!!! yuki and miki are sooooooooo cute!!! i didnt find that deleted scene in anywhere in youtube sso thank you for posting and sharing it :x :x :x :x

Guest ShinY1430293746

@rahnia thank you for your concern for you concern I just sleep the whole day after watching it a whole day hhahah

@i.am.bugz.funny me too even now I watching it like a crazy

@JoyceL hahahha you waiting for one week its frustating

November? I dont think so. why are they posting much pictures if  they're gonna air it like end of 2014, fans will lose their excitement if that happens. I agree to @LavelyShai mid-June is the best possible date or end of June. I think we'll get a teaser/trailer by end of May. :)

i heard a rumour here and my friend also said the same things they will air ITAKISS season 2 at summer this year
japanese really loves to troll people
but i dont believe it that will be happen since summer drama is so hettic :(( :(( :((

Guest ShinY1430293746

@ruzikie welcome to the thread again Hug for you dear long time no post here huh

me too I heard that they will air it on this summer but they said too in mid june

Guest fobi

Hello @rikasnail !! Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm still a newbie and I'm so happy I found this thread! I really need to learn everything here like posting images.. hihihihi!! Looking forward for more spazzing and fangirling with Naoki and Kotoko!! Oh my feeeeels! hugssss! :D

Archived