[Japanese Drama 2014] イタズラなKiss~Love in TOKYO [Season 2]

rikasnail

Guest carlaclarise

@ShinY though unpublished, this is my fave scene from my most favorite episode, ep10. Why? Because watching this feels so natural, it's like they are already has something but they show it more in action than words :)
2h3df9t.jpg

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ShinY1430293746

@rikasnail me too I love that episode so much specialy if they are having eye to eye contact yeah

@carlaclarise I love that unpublish episode too Why?Because I love the way Naoki stare to Kotoko while She is Sleeping

@rikasnail‌ , @carlaclarise‌ more sweet and lovely moment please and moreeeeeeee Yuki's staring to Miki pleassssseeeee (ups I mean Naoki 's staring to Kotoko) still hard to separate them ;) ;;) btw are they gonna air it same like last year every Friday at 12 midnight ..... gosh I always wake up early in the morning wait impatiently for the sub but now different I can gaga over here 8-> with all you gals :D @shiny‌ well I love all the episode but I really unpleasant in episode where Naoki acted cold and annoying to Kotoko and being sweet n nice to Sahoko aahhhhh I remember the Kotoko's tree where she cried in ep 15 n 16, I cried for her tooo :(( ...... now I can't wait to see Naoki being jealous to Kotoko :D:D

Guest ziayukimin

@ShinY and @carlaclarise where did you found those unpublished scenes? I wanna watch it too, all this waiting is killing me :'(

Guest carlaclarise

@JoyceL I dunno, lol
@rahnia i wish they will not air it during midnight, it's hard to wait that long to watch it on dramafever or to watch it live, lol.. also i hope that they will broadcast it during afternoon or early evening so that teens from Japan and Hongkong can watch it and contribute to the ratings :) 
@ziayukimin i found it on a chinese blog, it's not really a video but gif and screenshots, i think someone has lreaady uploaded the gif here :) 

Guest ShinY1430293746

@ziayukimin I just see it here I think in page 9-14

@rahnia me too I don't want the episode that Naoki is cold to kotoko and if kotoko cry I am crying too in episode 13-15 even if I repeating that episode I still crying but I just laugh at the episode that Kotoko and Matsumoto work together

someone call the doctor I collapse because of waiting itakiss love in tokyo season 2

What the hell its already may 9 but where is the season 2 pls tell me what date it wil it air agrhh

I think they will end s2 with Kotoko knowing she's pregnant...I just pray they'll end this season beautifully not like the other version... if they can't do a third season they can make a movie just like Hanayori Dango that have s1 and s2 and a movie...too bad itakiss is not that popular in Japan...

Guest ziayukimin

i.am.bugz.funny said: I think they will end s2 with Kotoko knowing she's pregnant...I just pray they'll end this season beautifully not like the other version... if they can't do a third season they can make a movie just like Hanayori Dango that have s1 and s2 and a movie...too bad itakiss is not that popular in Japan...

Something that I remembered in Itakiss LIT 1 they never use cellphone until episode 10 when Yuki got into hospital :-O even thought all the casts really active in social media :)) especially uri Yuki :x :x (mirror....mirror.....on the wall who's the handsome man alive pose :)) :)) ) sorry gals but he really like to pose in front of mirror and he's totally cute and cool :D ;;):D

Guest ShinY1430293746

@rahnia I remember that part too Kotoko use it to call Mrs. Irie

hahahha The only Handsome man Living for me is Yuki

Guest ShinY1430293746

Can I ask something who watch itakiss love in tokyo here in just one day with no sleep me I watch it in one day no Break i Just eat breakfast Lunch and Dinner

@shiny‌ wow dear I salute you, didn't you feel tired =D> well now we'll be like last year wait once a week to watch Itakiss it so frustrating. Not like Korean drama that air twice a week ,but it's worth ;;) sooooooooo WHEN IT WILL BE AIRED :-w :-w :-w

Guest ziayukimin

This is really torture! Ive been checking FB Twitter and soompi but still there is no update on when it will be aired!!  :(:((

@ShinY i marathon first 9 episodes then from ep 10 to 16, I waited one episode a week. like @rahnia said, it's frustrating and fun at the same time 'cause you have other fans spazzing, commenting, fangirling over a single episode for the entire week. :))

anyeong fellow Itakissers just want to post this...for those who haven't seen this DVD Box 2 BTS...she upload it in full thank's to her...you can see the other parts in her description box.... 
http://youtu.be/RON9HlFZ9U8

http://youtu.be/XWIddNDHyAQ

cr.s2Nus

Archived