[Japanese Drama 2014] イタズラなKiss~Love in TOKYO [Season 2]

rikasnail

carlaclarise said: According to what I've read, they say that Itakiss season 2 will be aired on national TV in japan unlike season 1 which was only aired on local tv, good for them ne? In addition, season 2 will be aired simultaneously both in Japan and Hongkong, maybe that is one of the reasons they are so careful of announcing the date of release, they are still confirming and being sure that no problems will occur especially now that Hongkong fans will also watch it :) 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ShinY1430293746

omg we having party at this thread because of the lot of people let's celebrate

Welcome to new member to this thread

@JoyceL hahaha I really don't know what to click for your GIF big-eye-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif..awesome or LOL...so funnyhaha-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif...yeah group hug for us...cute-milk-bottle-emoticon.gifI'm glad we all bump into each other here in Itakiss LIT S2...
anyway in anime version there are two bed scenes one is in their honeymoon and in her birthday...14113441735_857f24f1cb_o.jpg
though I don't expect to see a hot bed scene for Naoki and Kotoko since I know Miki is still underage ...but can they make it sweeter and romantic in a way.. :x

Guest ShinY1430293746

Omg I already don't watching the anime and I was thinking if what will happen to mischievous kiss love in tokyo baby look a like so excited

;))

Guest carlaclarise

itazura na kiss japanese version 1996
just want you to know that the first version is weird, lels, still waiting for season 2 update :)

2j1aqee.jpg

i.am.bugz.funny said:
anyway in anime version there are two bed scenes one is in their honeymoon and in her birthday...

though I don't expect to see a hot bed scene for Naoki and Kotoko since I know Miki is still underage ...but can they make it sweeter and romantic in a way.. :x

Guest carlaclarise

ShinY said: Omg I already don't watching the anime and I was thinking if what will happen to mischievous kiss love in tokyo baby look a like so excited ;))

Guest carlaclarise

@JoyceL yes it was a disaster!  After watching 20 episodes, I was really disappointed :( 

Guest darklaroline07

yes @rikasnail im a newbie here so thank you for welcoming me really appreciate it :x lets all fangirl about itakiss :\"> but im only using mobile so bear with me if i dont post any pics

Wow gone for several days and this thread moving smoothly :-bd and welcome to all new itakiss lover >:D< >:D< big hugs for you all. So now we count down the day, but no certain date when it'll be aired :-w

PS: well nice to know so many itakiss lover from Indonesia "salam kenal" ;)

Guest nicolekwon

Am I the only one who is hoping that they will have lots of kiss scenes in season 2 without the camera being panned?

Guest carlaclarise

@nicolekwon as far as i know, ariel lin also did not want to do the season 3, but it's okay, at least we have to wait and at the same time be excited on what Itakiss 2 will give us :)

Guest carlaclarise

nicolekwon said: Am I the only one who is hoping that they will have lots of kiss scenes in season 2 without the camera being panned?

I swear I've watched season 1 for so many times now most of all the last episode can't stop repeating it...I don't know if this is still normal...but Itakiss-LIT was the first jdrama that I got addicted too...And I'm watching the anime version and this again just to fill in my longing for the second season...Arrggghhh!!! this is not good for my health...hahahahah...someone should call Dr. Irie 'cause I think I'm already overdose with this mouse-girl-emoticon-35.gif... :)) :)) :))

this is a post from tumblr.. KINCHAN LOL!!! youre too adorable..
http://itakisslit2013.tumblr.com/post/84872099028/kiirohimesama-itazura-na-kiss-love-in-tokyo

btw i love how irie-kun pronounced FANTASY... so sexy hahaha!

Archived