[Japanese Drama 2014] イタズラなKiss~Love in TOKYO [Season 2]

rikasnail

Guest ziayukimin

Hi there :))

Im new here. I created an account here just for this one. Im a really really big fan of itakiss and just knowing there is a second season I cant contain my excitement >.< I mean I just finished watching the whole season 1 just last week within two days staying up really late until 4 am just to finish it cause I cant get enough of kotoko and naoki's chemistry! And when I saw the photo of their baby room for the second season made my excitement and imagination be more high. Im really excited about their honeymoon >\\\<.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ranxie said: while reading the manga i came across this and i just remembered this post :D

rikasnail said: Filming Itakiss 2~~
Itakiss 2 script~

Itakiss 2 script~~omo omo omo!!!! that scene at the Lake???? :x :x :Oand Naoki seems like teased Kotoko!!! aaaghhh I can't wait make me curious!!! >.<
cr as taggedplease airing soonnnnnn!!!!!

@sofiny2 well you could read its manga online, that scene is at chapter 42.. chapter 40 is the start of the honeymoon.. sadly as of today they only have released the translated eng ver til chapter43 only :(

Guest ShinY1430293746

th?id=HN.608052826761266147&pid=15.1  i can't  wait to see this again kotoko is like a wife at this Picture and now she is the wife oh my gosh so excitedth?id=HN.608018570109126287&pid=15.1 and this they do it the i am sorry my mind  is being pervert hhahahahhaha

@ranxie KYAAAAAH!!!!! thankyou for your amazing welcome! :D #hug >:D<thanks for the translation OMG! shugoiii!!! keep on our thread okayy... HAHAHA :x
this thread became more and more excited OMG! so many new friendsss @darklaroline07 @fobi @LindcyCAmilleO @ziayukimin aaahhh I'm so happy . I'll give you guys a hug as welsome >:D<

ranxie said: while reading the manga i came across this and i just remembered this post :D

hi! newbie here. This is my very first post in soompi. HOORAY! I'm literally an Itakiss addict, well for this version. Haha :))
Thank you guys for the pics. I'm getting giddy and excited for season 2. I want to post pics here too but since I'm a newcomer it'll take some time before I learn everything. :D
Can already sense the spazzing, fangirling, ROFLing of the fans in this forum as we're getting closer and closer to the air date. 

@JoyceL i'm guessing your from Philippines ryt.. well just basing from what you said that it just locally aired in your country.. hehehehe.. if im correct then yey apir! anyways welcome:D
lets go back to this script~~ thanks @rikasnail for this pic once againBlgRjS7CMAAjSjJ.jpg
i just came across this while reading manga reviews.. 

Archived