• Guest changed the title to Im Soo-Hyang ❤임수향
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi there.  Or should I say - is anybody out there?  Seems that the last post was from jakey09 five months ago.  I recognize jakey09 from Shin Hye Sun's Soompi Forum page - hello again! 

I'm from Canada and am relatively new to Asian drama (about a year) but I'm a true addict now.  I especially love Korean dramas and I am totally enchanted by Shin Hye Sun. I just watched her in one of her earlier series, Five Enough, which is where I saw Im Soo Hyang for the first time.  ISH was so good in that show that I knew I had to see more of her.  So I'm now in the middle of watching My ID is Gangnam Beauty and loving it a lot.  ISH is drawing me in deeper and deeper every time I see her.  I'm so pleased to discover she will have a leading role in the new drama, Graceful Family.

I'm really glad I found this forum even if it is kind of quiet.  I hope when Graceful Family begins this forum will get a bit more lively. In any case, I hope to come back often even if I just have to talk to myself - it's not like I don't do that already anyway.   :)

To anyone who might read this - I hope you're having a great day.

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished watching Im Soo Hyang in My ID is Gangnam Beauty.  She certainly is a beauty and as attracted as I am to beauty, I loved this drama’s focus on the social problems and anxieties caused by it.  In Korea especially, where pride in beauty seems almost like a government edict, it’s important to reinforce the value of inner beauty over outer beauty.  That said, actresses who are physically beautiful and really good at their craft, like Im Soo Hyang, get my attention.  I can’t wait to see her again in Graceful Family.  By the looks of it, her role will be less subdued than in Gangnam Beauty.  Cheers!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There must be another Soompi page that follows Im Soo Hyang closer than this one. Maybe I'll keep looking but for now I just have to say that she is amazing in Graceful Family (or maybe it should be Disgraceful Family).  This show is fast paced, well written and well executed.  After the first 4 episodes I'm so looking forward to more. Fighting injustice from the inside out - Go Mo Seok Hee! Go Im Soo Hyang!  Thank you for being so good and so beautiful.

• Guest changed the title to Im Soo-Hyang ❤임수향
  • 1 month later...

I just read on Soompi that Im Soo-hyang is considering the lead role in a drama called "When I was the Prettiest". Considering that Im Soo-hyang is, in fact, one of the prettiest actresses out there, the title is appropriate even though it has past tense implications. I don't think it's a done deal yet but if it's not this drama it will be another. Either way I'm excited that we'll be seeing her on screen again so soon after Graceful Family. Cheers!

• 1 year later...

Im Soo Hyang Update IG  06.02.2021

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPmg4r9gotP/

spacer.png

Also, there is this info that circulated on IG. It is an IG post saying Im Soo Hyang is confirmed to be on the last season of The Penthouse. However, her name is spelling wrongly and this new is nowhere to be found. So it might be fake. It looks like this is from twitter. But, I did not find a twitter accounf name soompi news.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPk8Dm1poTk/

Edited by Pitchoum
  • Awesome 1