https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VS9OrpfK5qo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8YNTlr1fFw&list=UUhpjIaEgwtDZtmWEkzFulSA
BROTHER AND SISTER...FINALLY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRHG8Sstuis&list=UUhpjIaEgwtDZtmWEkzFulSA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OC92_LpCoMY&list=UUhpjIaEgwtDZtmWEkzFulSA

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you very much @andy78,@badsmuler,@oyeleyeolusina,@Lyrayoo,@jeonghyang and everyone for your efforts in recapping, screencapping and comments. You are all so kind. Looking forward to tomorrow's episode. Good night all.

That Yk and Yh burned me up this episode.. All that hugging in front of the house hanging all out in the front yard may as well put a big welcoming out there saying Park Yk and Park Yk is back..
Question is he hiding her in the house or did he send her to the temple and is the temple lady the talk to much side kick sister..?
Well I knew they would put the blame in Sl because they need to kick her dad out of the court.. I figured she would find out who he was by finding that compass  or Yh in that room..
Well Hw is a goner she's in a one sided love affair now she's beginning ro wonder just how deep her dad has got them caught up in this mess and Sl finding out about Yh was there.. I see her going to rescue Sl to gain her favor again.. I just hope Sl don;t stay to chummy with her because we should see the triangle coming soon.. 
I think PYK will be put in a compromising situation who will he save will it be Sl or his sister.. 
Overall very good episode now merchant Choi wits and Yk's battle is about to begin because Yk has dealt him some blows.. 
I think Kumaru will report back t japan about the gold mine and it will be the start of the first war..         

oyeleyeolusina said:

In the preview, HK dad is torturing SI to confess that it was her father who gave her the orders to creates the bombs and SI replied that he knows her father is not that kind of person.

HK is pleading with his dad to let SI off since his dad is the person leading the torturing of SI but he doesn't agrees while YK warns his dad that he would definitely save SI.

Hanjo comes to rescue SI as he seen talking to the prime minister that SI is not the person who made the bombs.

@valsava, YK still manage to get Choi off his scent even though the plan was very risky as he had to put his life on the line but Choi now has doubt that YK is still alive and disguised as Hanjo, so for now even thing worked out brilliantly for YK.

YK is hiding YH in the temple and the side kick nun sister is in charge of taking care of YH.

This episode was epic as so much happen in just one hour, I see sidekick been happy now that JM admires him as the gunman.

HW and SI relationship can never be as close as it was before, they were close like sisters previously, SI has found out that HW knew she was looking for YH but she wasn't told when YH was found or even when she was sent to serve a dangerous master like the minister plus YK might tell SI the reason he is keeping his identity secret is because the gunman who attacked them three years ago and killed his dad has a connection to Choi so SI should be extra careful around HW and the last reason, probably the most important, they got their eyes on the same person.

@andy78, who knows whether YK is a spy for Japan, They is a real Hanjo who works for Yamamoto, they have yet shown us what happened to that guy, did he give YK the permission to use his name to get his revenge as from the encounter YK and Hanjo had, Hanjo was very pleased with YK winning a fight when he was outnumbered or did the real Hanjo die and YK decided to use his identity, I guess later on in the drama, we will know which of the two options YK falls in.  

@oyeleyeolusina, Hi,
I think that Hk will spill the beans but then again I  see her with more heart then then the sidekick.. 
Well things are very risky with Sl being tortured we should be coming up on the episode if her father lives or dies.. 
I still think the ministers son will out hanjo as being Yk because with his new position in the court he's in a position to marry her by Yk coming back is a big threat to him because he knows just how much Sl loved Yk..
To all you recappers scene posters and commentators I thank you..   

oyeleyeolusina said:

@valsava, YK still manage to get Choi off his scent even though the plan was very risky as he had to put his life on the line but Choi now has doubt that YK is still alive and disguised as Hanjo, so for now even thing worked out brilliantly for YK.

YK is hiding YH in the temple and the side kick nun sister is in charge of taking care of YH.

This episode was epic as so much happen in just one hour, I see sidekick been happy now that JM admires him as the gunman.

HW and SI relationship can never be as close as it was before, they were close like sisters previously, SI has found out that HW knew she was looking for YH but she wasn't told when YH was found or even when she was sent to serve a dangerous master like the minister plus YK might tell SI the reason he is keeping his identity secret is because the gunman who attacked them three years ago and killed his dad has a connection to Choi so SI should be extra careful around HW and the last reason, probably the most important, they got their eyes on the same person.

@andy78, who knows whether YK is a spy for Japan, They is a real Hanjo who works for Yamamoto, they have yet shown us what happened to that guy, did he give YK the permission to use his name to get his revenge as from the encounter YK and Hanjo had, Hanjo was very pleased with YK winning a fight when he was outnumbered or did the real Hanjo die and YK decided to use his identity, I guess later on in the drama, we will know which of the two options YK falls in.  

i love this drama so much, i had been lurking this thread..i enjoyed reading all posts in this thread..thank you soo much for all pics, spoilers, recaps..you guys are rock..
i just want to say, in the last scene of ep 9..nam sang mi's acting is so great..i cried a lots, when finally she found out about hang jo.. she couldn't say anything to him..she understands him..i hope no one will say she is dumb or whatever again..i believe..even she must to die,,she will never tell anyone who the real hanjo is..maybe i'm a minority but i love her character so much...
it's just me or..but lee jun ki is more handsome by the episode
:x

valsava said: @oyeleyeolusina, Hi,
I think that Hk will spill the beans but then again I  see her with more heart then then the sidekick.. 
Well things are very risky with Sl being tortured we should be coming up on the episode if her father lives or dies.. 
I still think the ministers son will out hanjo as being Yk because with his new position in the court he's in a position to marry her by Yk coming back is a big threat to him because he knows just how much Sl loved Yk..
To all you recappers scene posters and commentators I thank you..   

@andy78,  Hi,  Sorry to but in

@oyeleyeolusina  maybe he adopted him...yes i remember that man...he is the real right man,the real Hanju...    So you think the Japanese guy is the real Yamanato  or Hanjo I could see this as being very possible I think some how Merchant Choi will team up with the Japanese to try and keep himself alive.. 

Aigoo........NSM's acting is priceless towards the end when YK came into the room and her eyes were full of tears but just couldn't tell him that she already discovered he is YK. I can feel her pain at that moment...... :(( :(( Urri YK and SI were once again separated like in episode 4......je bal an doel !! :((

Hw is going to lie and tell Sl that it was a different Yh..  Also I think Merchant Choi see Hw as a woman and not a daughter maybe he was giving her time to accept him in her heart but now that Yk has arrived and tell her to strive and move forward without being ashamed of her past I see he may become highly agitated and jealous because of it..  

Guest coldsun242

cloe said: i love this drama so much, i had been lurking this thread..i enjoyed reading all posts in this thread..thank you soo much for all pics, spoilers, recaps..you guys are rock..
i just want to say, in the last scene of ep 9..nam sang mi's acting is so great..i cried a lots, when finally she found out about hang jo.. she couldn't say anything to him..she understands him..i hope no one will say she is dumb or whatever again..i believe..even she must to die,,she will never tell anyone who the real hanjo is..maybe i'm a minority but i love her character so much...
it's just me or..but lee jun ki is more handsome by the episode
:x

NEW SCENES FROM TODAY EP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RA_EXv_mCQY&list=UUhpjIaEgwtDZtmWEkzFulSA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOznKRhs4dU&list=UUhpjIaEgwtDZtmWEkzFulSA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzI7D28skbU&list=UUhpjIaEgwtDZtmWEkzFulSA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xojl4zfAWJE&list=UUhpjIaEgwtDZtmWEkzFulSA

ep 9 brings me so many emotions. I don't understand! How can those man who capture SI know she involves the smoke bom?BTW, i hate both Choi, the leader of party and Ho Kyng's father so much. They are so evil. I feel pity for Ho Kyung 

Archived