[Drama 2014] Gunman in Joseon 조선 총잡이

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the king likes KIM son so much...he asked him about his familly...it was lagging so i couldn't hear his answer ...we have dad vs son again...a new fight again ...and now we have Choi girl and SI ...i would hate to see their friendship end...

HW has figure out that the gunman broke into her house to rescue YH when she heard that the gunman went to take YH from the minister's house and that is her father knew this but hid it from her.

HW also told Hanjo about her past as a slave and Hanjo encouraged her not to be ashamed of her past as she grew up to be an awesome woman.

Choi girl started to asks questions to her dad trusted man ...CHOI is worried that she might realise the truth abouyt him...Choi girl and Haju talks ...i think that she told him about her past...i can hear nobi word very much in their talk...YK is so understanding ...is not your fault ...and more things

Archived