[Drama 2014] Gunman in Joseon 조선 총잡이

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mouri_ran

hello i'm newbie here,honestly i'm not sure to join in this forum cause my bad english, but now after joseon gunman's effect on me, i brave myself to join in this thread. i'm very happy there is many people in here who interest & addict this drama like me and i'm enjoyed read comments in here about the drama, so keep your spirit guys, Joseon Gunman Fighting!!! -> waiting for tomorrow :)

Lyrayoo

said: Random , 

I remember saying that Soo In was a rockstar in episode 4.

And when I said she was the rockstar, she had proven once again that she is in this episode, plus the zeppelin-like BGM fading in during this scene. I sooo love it !  
A Joseon lady who's mastering on explosives. Bring it on THE PROPHECY!

MADCAPS Episode 8 HERE
@jeonghyang , here's for you. The stance. The grip. The attitude. The Gun ;))

@sullifish They look like a real couple. What if they have a real date? I ask myself fans of LJG and NSM will agree and support this couple or not :D For me, i agree. Because uri Joon Gi said he really want have date in this year (maybe he feels he is getting old). I am a LJG's fan, i don't want he is lonely, just stays at home, goes out with staffs or plays with his dogs @rhaps hehe maybe because Lee Joon Gi looks younger than his age. He always naughty, plays around like a child

Lim Chang Jung - Wait (기다리라 해요) OST Part 4
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"http://youtu.be/kuJesNohqKo

LIM CHANG JUNG – WAIT (기다리라 해요) JOSEON GUNMAN OST

JULY 22, 2014 POPGASA

In my heart that is sad because I can’t speak
The word, love is hidden inside
Are you sorry because those words reflect in my eyes?

Wherever I go, whoever I meet
I want to speak of you
So I can always see you

I can wait and I can wait some more
For this fate-like bind that is you
So even if the footsteps that have left fade away
I just need to wait for you like this

Wherever I go, whoever I meet
I want to speak of you
So I can always feel you

Though it hurts, though it hurts so much
Because my fate is to protect you
Even if you fade away and get erased after you left
I just need to hope for you to come back

After I find myself clearer
Will I be able to know everything?
Up until now, if my entire life has been for you
I hope you will protect me, I hope you will come back
I hope your side will be completely filled with me

I can wait and I can wait some more
For this fate-like bind that is you
So even if the footsteps that have left fade away
I just need to wait for you like this

Though it hurts, though it hurts so much
Because my fate is to protect you
Even if you fade away and get erased after you left
I just need to hope for you to come back

LiLi Nguyen said: @sullifish They look like a real couple. What if they have a real date? I ask myself fans of LJG and NSM will agree and support this couple or not :D For me, i agree. Because uri Joon Gi said he really want have date in this year (maybe he feels he is getting old). I am a LJG's fan, i don't want he is lonely, just stays at home, goes out with staffs or plays with his dogs @rhaps hehe maybe because Lee Joon Gi looks younger than his age. He always naughty, plays around like a child

love the latest Ost for JG…it's so fitting for both of our OTP.  i hope there'll be a MV of our OTP with this song soon….bring on the angst!  Heehee…though I like for them to get past that too…hmmm…angst or reunion?  i can't decide…lol…i don't mind either one or even both…i'm just really enjoying the ride that is called JOSEON GUNMAN.  Aren't you? 7 more hours to go…*breathe* …we can do it chingus! JG fighting!

class="titleNews" style="font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Lee Joon Gi and Nam Sang Mi Talk Romance in ‘Joseon Shooter’Lee Joon Gi and Nam Sang Mi brought up what sets their romance apart. 

Lee Joon Gi and Nam Sang Mi attended the press conference for KBS2’s Joseon Shooter on July 22 at the drama set in Chungcheong province an dsaid, “The romance between Park Yoon Gang (Lee Joon Gi) and Jung Soo In (Nam Sang Mi) is the one that people can sympathize with.”

Lee Joon Gi said, “The viewers who have been watching our drama from the beginning have peaked in their interest for our romance. We will be showing a romance that you fall into deeper and deeper as you watch.”
71512002.jpg
The actor continued, “The strength of our couple is that we’ll be depicting romance in both historical and periodic genre. SBS and MBC are both airing romantic comedies. I believe the viewers who get sick of rom-coms will fall for our drama.”

Nam Sang Mi also said, “I think the strength of our chemistry is tension. If we’ve showed a cute couple image until episode four, we will be showing more complicated feelings as we hide and find things out about each other. It will get more interesting towards the later half of the drama.”

Photo credit: KBS
Credit MWave ENewsWorld | july 23 2014

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Joon Gi Says Sometimes He Wants to Wear a Mask and Party HardLee Joon Gi expressed his desire to party like other people.

During the press conference for KBS2’s drama Joseon Shooter, which took place on July 22 at the drama set in south Chungcheong province, Lee Joon Gi said, “Life as an actor is not difficult. But I do think that I would be freer if I lived among the people who see me as human Lee Joon Gi, who has the same human desires and drive.”

Lee Joon Gi shared, “There are times when you’re happy and the times when you’re tired, and everyone has the desire to live someone else’s life. Life as an actor is amusing in that sense. An actor has to pull off different characters and each time I take on a new character, I get excited. So it’s not too difficult.”
71508002.jpg
Then he added, “That makes me forget to live my life as human Lee Joon Gi and I guess that’s when I have the desire to be free. I want to date freely like other men my age and party hard but there are many restrictions and I get self conscious, so sometimes I want to wear a mask to party as hard as I can.”

Photo credit: KBS
Credit MWave ENewsWorld | july 23 2014

Archived