[Drama 2014] Repentance / A New Leaf 改过迁善 개과천선

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@mimi26
do you mean this one?

차영호 역의 김상중 또한 김명민의 이야기를 이어 받아 "짧게 하려고 했는데 (김)명민이가 근사하게 시작해 나도 길게 해야 하나 싶다"며 웃음을 자아냈고, 덧붙여 Rough translation : "As Cha Young Ho acted by Kim sang Joong which support Kim Myung Min's character "I was trying to *dont know*  (kim) myung minnie is start with cool character so i want to do it also." which bring laughter to him .  it's not kmm. it's ksj who laugh O.o or did I missed the sentence? erkkk? :-S

Guest ChoBap

"A New Leaf" Kim Myung Min vs Kim Sang Joong. Even the script reading...

@mimi26 I don't think KMM laughs here, it isn't said in the article. 

New MBC drama “A New Leaf” is about an ace lawyer Kim Suk Ju who experiences a fateful accident that leaves him with amnesia. He looks back on the situation in his life he’s lived and starts to live in a new way.

At the script reading Kim Myung Min said he’s really happy that that a great younger and veteran actors and that although filming can be quite hectic, he hopes that everyone is well understanding and can depend on each other. Cha Young Ho played by Kim Sang Joong added “I wasn’t going to say much, but since Myung Min started off with such cool words, I feel like I should say a lot too” causing some laughter. He continued saying “I hope that the start is already half. I hope that we can all do a good job”.

The intern who will be alongside Kim Suk Ju is intern Ji Yoon who is played by Park Min Young. She said “I hope that I won’t become a burden to this drama, and will try my very best”. She also is very grateful at a chance of working with such talented veterans.

Ji Yoon’s aunt is played by Ahn Sun Young, who also participated in “OBGYN” written by writer Choi Hee Ra who is also the writer for “A New Leaf”. She said “It’s been a while since an MBC has made me fel so excited. I am very happy and grateful for being able to work with such a great cast, director, writer and staff. I was so excited I couldn’t sleep last night”.

There were many concerns during the first reading as a large portion of the drama centers in the courtroom. Even from the first episode, Kim Myung Min and Kim Sang Joong have difficult and heavy jargon in their parts, and although that seemed a problem, both actors showed their excellent skills as they pronounced all their parts with no error.

With excellent pronunciation and without having to change their voice tones, they showed great charisma and raised more excitement for the drama to start.

With casting and script reading complete, “A New Leaf” is set to premiere in April after current drama “Sly and Single Again”. 

Guest blossomnagr

ChoBap said:

"A New Leaf" Kim Myung Min vs Kim Sang Joong. Even the script reading...

@mimi26 I don't think KMM laughs here, it isn't said in the article. 

New MBC drama “A New Leaf” is about an ace lawyer Kim Suk Ju who experiences a fateful accident that leaves him with amnesia. He looks back on the situation in his life he’s lived and starts to live in a new way.

At the script reading Kim Myung Min said he’s really happy that that a great younger and veteran actors and that although filming can be quite hectic, he hopes that everyone is well understanding and can depend on each other. Cha Young Ho played by Kim Sang Joong added “I wasn’t going to say much, but since Myung Min started off with such cool words, I feel like I should say a lot too” causing some laughter. He continued saying “I hope that the start is already half. I hope that we can all do a good job”.

The intern who will be alongside Kim Suk Ju is intern Ji Yoon who is played by Park Min Young. She said “I hope that I won’t become a burden to this drama, and will try my very best”. She also is very grateful at a chance of working with such talented veterans.

Ji Yoon’s aunt is played by Ahn Sun Young, who also participated in “OBGYN” written by writer Choi Hee Ra who is also the writer for “A New Leaf”. She said “It’s been a while since an MBC has made me fel so excited. I am very happy and grateful for being able to work with such a great cast, director, writer and staff. I was so excited I couldn’t sleep last night”.

There were many concerns during the first reading as a large portion of the drama centers in the courtroom. Even from the first episode, Kim Myung Min and Kim Sang Joong have difficult and heavy jargon in their parts, and although that seemed a problem, both actors showed their excellent skills as they pronounced all their parts with no error.

With excellent pronunciation and without having to change their voice tones, they showed great charisma and raised more excitement for the drama to start.

With casting and script reading complete, “A New Leaf” is set to premiere in April after current drama “Sly and Single Again”. 

mimi26 said: nicepsy520 said:
Another poster fanmade ^^cr: http://parkxiaowu.tumblr.com/

The fan-made posters are so amazing that I might be tempted to expect more on the romance front. The poster-maker is so creative. They both have beautiful smiles. The earlier one was dark and this one is so bright and cheerful, guess after our hero's turning over a new leaf!

@ChoBap Thanks a lot for the detailed translation. :) That read better than the allkpop one, which had also left out major chunks. Happy we have an in-house translator.   :-bd
@fairy1996 Thanks, you didn't miss. I got confused. Anyway, the joke was what I wanted to find out.
@nicepsy520 Is it you who make these posters? The tumblr account is yours? those posters are really raising everybody's anticipation, from what I can see on different sites. Hoping to get a well-balanced drama with thrilling court scenes, lots of chemistry between the cast, some romance and some comedy to lighten up things. Edit: I checked, it's really you! Wow! You are so creative. I was confused since you were crediting the tumblr account.
@blossomnagr Yeah, I too want more photos. Hope the poster shoot is next week. I wonder if MY's and JY's pic is a real scene they shot or is it just for some photograph they put in Lee Ji Yoon's room as a proof of their friendship like they used to have of Nana with her parents. Congrats on the FB page reaching  16k likes. :-bd

Guest blossomnagr

mimi26 said:
@blossomnagr Yeah, I too want more photos. Hope the poster shoot is next week. I wonder if MY's and JY's pic is a real scene they shot or is it just for some photograph they put in Lee Ji Yoon's room as a proof of their friendship like they used to have of Nana with her parents. Congrats on the FB page reaching  16k likes. :-bd

Guest blossomnagr

I don't know why it is posting in such an ugly way. Or may be it is just my computer but it is half blue from the left. :(

Guest Lhea2

thanks for all updating dear,Once again I'm saying if I really can't wait for this drama :-* I just so missed to see her acting again hihi FIGHTING~~~~ :x :x :x :x

Guest samasta93

I can't be happier than now.. lol.. my adorable ahjussies Kim Myung Min and Kim Sang Joong are working together in a drama.. what a bonus - watching and drolling over two hawtie ahjussies in a single package..!  ;))
though the writer.. I have feeling that maybe this drama has little romance.. just like her previous drama "obgyn..I hope she/he had watched Kim Myung Min king of dramas and realized that having a romance and hot kissing scene between KMM and PMY was definitely brilliant.. k k k... just like what he did with Jung Ryeo Won.. lol..

Archived