[Drama 2014] Repentance / A New Leaf 改过迁善 개과천선

Guest yeohweping

Guest asyree

Finally, something to chew up while waiting for the real stuff to come!!

Lol @mimi26 hihihihi you must have read my pervy take on the lead male for Hotel King and my rant for the boring mundane routine of first eps opening when drama heroes preparing themselves to start their days by getting dressed + having their breakfast. This time since the teaser is so short and all I can get is the glimpse of the hottest lawyer I've ever have in my life, errrrr I can't say nothing? mwahahahaha. But oh. My. God. The voice. KMM's voice. The voice which makes my toes curl and only Alan Rickman can rival that   :\"> :x :\">  aaawwwwww .....

Now let's see what they have next for PMY ... Fighting!!!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In regards to the dislike for the image, this is not a poster and it is therefore not in its place as one, but as a background. At the moment, it is just a website background. As a website background, it is not supposed to be too busy, otherwise it takes attention away from the actual page content. A simple image without a loud and/or conflicting color scheme + a logo. In design terms, it's actually spot on in doing its job.

We don't even know if these images will be used in the actual official drama posters. It's just that most websites open after the official posters and banner versions of them are created, so those are used on the sites. But they are usually way too busy and not very user-friendly. With only one video out so far, anything busier would pop out more than the video. It's a clean UI design meant to just keep people focused on the content at the moment. And if they release her own version next, then the image mirrors the theme of the videos too.

My point being, a website background is not made to arouse anyone's curiosity for the drama or give too much information in itself about the drama. It is just there to support the content in doing that. It is why it's called a background. Meaning the video is what is supposed to pique one's interest. And this image shows us we can expect her version soon too, so it does does its job and emphasizes the content.

I wonder when her own teaser will be though. I am guessing end of this week or the beginning of next one, but they might go for a surge of material and info closely together as well. But one thing is for sure, they do want to keep the focus on the two leads. They would have waited and formed a more ensemble type of promotional campaign otherwise. Which will come, but since our first contact are the two leads, it means getting interest on mostly them is the plan. A smart plan, since this is pretty much a story about this one guy's journey and the woman accompanying him through it.

Guest yeohweping

http://star.mbn.co.kr/view.php?no=561274&year=2014

기사의 0번째 이미지

Kim Seo Hyung to appear in MBC "Repentance" as the female prosecutor, Lee Sun Hee who goes against Kim Seok Joo (Kim Myung Min) in a rape case involving newbie actress, Jung Hye Ryung (Kim Yun Seo).

This court case will happen before Seok Joo's accident and Hye Ryung will become his enemy because of this case as well.

yeohweping said: http://star.mbn.co.kr/view.php?no=561274&year=2014

Kim Seo Hyung to appear in MBC "Repentance" as the female prosecutor, Lee Sun Hee who goes against Kim Seok Joo (Kim Myung Min) in a rape case involving newbie actress, Jung Hye Ryung (Kim Yun Seo).

This court case will happen before Seok Joo's accident and Hye Ryung will become his enemy because of this case as well.

Guest blossomnagr

[confirmed]ANL total number of episodes is 18. I loved second teaser very much.was waiting for it so long and finally it is out. Here is translation for second teaser. Kim Sang Joon "So-called innocent are not innocent but cannot be proven guilty",

Park Min Young "In the end they will be even more powerful than they are, I cannot endure such abuses and vulnerable people."

Kim Myung Min " "Please, answer to the relevant question, because people do not easily change."

cre: CollectMoments, 韓劇 - 改過遷善 A New Leaf

《改過遷善》 Teaser Version 2

www.youtube.com

Kim Myung-min dresses to impress for A New Leaf by javabeans | April 10, 2014 | 1 Comment

newleaf5.jpg
 The first teaser is out for Kim Myung-min’s lawyer-with-amnesia drama A New Leaf, as you can see here. You might be thinking, But that’s not a teaser, that’s just Kim Myung-min getting dressed. And you would not be wrong. But he gets dressed so well!
 Full article Dramabeans

Javabeans is so funny. Yeah, KMM gets dressed so well! :D  It was such a short teaser but I was glued to the screen. I can`t wait for this drama. I can`t wait to see KMM and KSJ and all the cast. Almost two weeks of waiting.
The second teaser is more interesting. We see glimpses of each character. I want to see this drama NOW!

blossomnagr said: [confirmed]ANL total number of episodes is 18. I loved second teaser very much.was waiting for it so long and finally it is out. Here is translation for second teaser. Kim Sang Joon "So-called innocent are not innocent but cannot be proven guilty", Park Min Young "In the end they will be even more powerful than they are, I cannot endure such abuses and vulnerable people." Kim Myung Min " "Please, answer to the relevant question, because people do not easily change." 

Guest ChoBap

Translation: Teaser #2
KSJ: Innocence you know...does not mean you are free of guilt. It is only the means of unproven guilt. 
PMY: At what costs is it ever okay to step on the people who are weaker and more vulnerable?
KMM: The Upper hand can ask questions. An intern can only do the best to look at the argument and shape the arguments to our favour.  
KMM: Because people don't change easily...

Guest ChoBap

@fairy1996‌ is 720p on youtube okay?

I believe the official MBC drama channel uploaded the teaser

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O0VHr8qT5FI

Guest Lhea2

blossomnagr said: [confirmed]ANL total number of episodes is 18. I loved second teaser very much.was waiting for it so long and finally it is out. Here is translation for second teaser. Kim Sang Joon "So-called innocent are not innocent but cannot be proven guilty", Park Min Young "In the end they will be even more powerful than they are, I cannot endure such abuses and vulnerable people." Kim Myung Min " "Please, answer to the relevant question, because people do not easily change."

Archived