[Drama 2014] Repentance / A New Leaf 改过迁善 개과천선

Guest yeohweping

Guest missnona

After i take look in ANL teaser i think it will be a "year's hit" just see how KMM charming and i loved the soundtrack , it will be so so good drama.
i just read in baidu that there will be another teaser tomorrow!! such a great news!!!
can we expected PMY apparince?
yaay!!!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mimi26 said:
@Orion MBC did more teasers than I expected for HK and consecutively for two weeks. So I hope they do a few more. But this teaser was the need of the hour. Totally an appetizer! 
@missnoona Thank you for all the info. My friend also told me PMY is going to be in tomorrow's teaser. Wonder what the line is going to be for PMY. "Because at times, changing can take people by surprise". Hehe

Guest missnona

More pics
201404091149232_P.JPG
201404091149233_P.JPG201404091149234_P.JPG201404091149235_P.JPG

HRargg2.jpg

They titled this scene with "Court Charisma"

i heard that KMM acted that scene without
rehearsing the script although there was a lot of difficult legal terms but he did that to support other cast and cheer them!

@mimi26 thanks for your thoughtful reply. Sadly, I won't be able to give you my assessment of PMY's skill at her craft because I lack the discernment and intelligence to make such a judgment. Unless an actor is spectacularly awful, as her Dr Jin co-lead,  or exceptionally good, I don't profess an opinion on their competence, since it would be as relevant as my judging the merits of a Korean translation of Beowulf from AS. Suffice it to say that I *STILL* have no idea who KMM is, so PMY remains one of the main reasons I will be checking this out. 

@Orion Whoa that's Kim So-hyeong!!! She looks elegant even with the Korean prosecutor's uniform!@Chobap that's right! It must start right now!!! NOW!!!
I am currently watching Cunning Single Lady to ease the pain of waiting for this drama. Eventually, I liked that drama too! JSW oppaaaa! But primarily, it is to stand the wait!!! Fighting!!!
More teasers!!! Ahuhuhu!!!

Archived