Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sugarplum892

[Official] Key ღ Yagi Arisa ~ We Got Married Global Couple S2 ~ UGG Couple

Guest fccloud

SHINee's View music video is finally out!!!!!

The more I learn about this comeback, the more meaningful I'm starting to realize that it actually is and  how much work all of the members must have put in to release Odd which makes me even more proud of them. 

Based on some of Key's SNS updates from this past year, I get the impression that Key has contributed to many of the visual aspects of this comeback (like some sort of creative art director :lol:). An example of one of those updates is when he went to see an exhibition of Mark Rothko's paintings: 

One of Mark Rothko's paintings

untitled-1948.jpg!Blog.jpg

One of Key's teaser pictures for Odd

Key Odd Teaser Photo

Another one of Mark Rothkos paintings

not_detected_242132.jpg!Blog.jpg

A picture of Key rehearsing for SWCIV

CE-otHrVEAE0dQG.jpg

As I'm reading the English translated lyrics to View I'm also starting to see that it includes some Mark Rothko references as well such as seeing the colors of sound for instance. The same goes for many of the scenes in the music video which are reminiscent of some of Rothko's earlier work as seen here

Because of many of Key's SNS updates from this past year I also feel like I have found a new respect for colors and their significance in our lives, something which I'm truly thankful for.

Speaking of Key's SNS updates, I can also see that Key for the past couple of weeks has more clearly than ever been trying to show us the main source of inspiration for his personal looks as well as some very important aspects behind the album's concept. And this picture illustrates my interpretation of what I think that Key has been trying to say through his SNS updates:

Z6x_Xr5i.jpg

source

Guest fccloud

With the risk of seeming off topic I really think that this is a really important message at the moment :shinee-nepal.jpg

source 

As some of my posts from the past the past week may have involved a bit of humour, I just wanted to point out that it's not my intention at all through this post.

Guest fccloud

Heartfelt song :tears:

After listening to the Odd album in it's entity as well as reading the English  translations to each and everyone of the songs I know realize deep the album really is. I now also realize that every single one of his Instagram updates more or less captions the journey to Odd and it's continuation.

Because of Key's participation in GWGM with Arisa I now have gained  a better understanding for some of the examples that the colors red, black, white, yellow, blue and green may represent in this comeback.

After gaining a bit more understanding for some of the underlying meanings of Odd I nowrealize some of the important messages that may be conveyed to us through this concept. This is something that makes me both happy and amazed but also a bit confused  over how to behave as a supportive fan since I can't confirm what it is I think I'm seeing.

Guest fccloud

How hard it is to finally understand what it is you've been seeing for the past year, be very happy/excited about it only to get more confused about what it actually is that you have been seeing in the first place :mellow: (which is why some of my latest posts are a bit messy). One thing I know for sure though is that SHINee has taught me a valuable lesson through this comeback!

Anyways, this will be my last post in this forum since I think it's time I concentrate more a bit on myself as I am about to get very busy with school and work.

Take Care :)

Guest arhamimov

It has been awhile. People are probably aware now that key will be having his key's know how show. While checking out the preview, I think I saw him wearing the earring Arisa gave him. Plus he was wearing the shirt when he had his "What A Tokyo" post in instagram. And these sightings has awakened my fangirling for this couple once again.

And so fanfics in my head came rolling in.

https://htianco.wordpress.com/2015/05/30/keyari-fanfictionthe-only-option/

Guest hopebeastlie

I re-watched "We Got Married Global- Season 2" again! 

2gv07j9.gif

I'm beginning see things I missed before...And something tells me they were dating in secret. All the little signs are everywhere. And Its Adorbs. Arisa/Key. 

Favorite Parts:
Arisa gets Key-Oppa back after Eunji's Unexpected appearance.

34h8091.jpgnl5wlk.jpgfejixh.jpg

Key: -10 :crazy:

Arisa: +10 score:D

My Reaction:

2zgcg9v.jpg

Arisa knows Key-Oppa is Sexy:

6j0heq.gifiz9g5x.gif

Key's Reaction:

339iwcw.gif 

:w00t: Arisa-Chan's Reaction to Key's Reaction:

fnackz.gif

vy48rc.jpg

2q0rfoz.jpg

My Reaction:

wcnu54.gifogi0io.jpg

And the End:

I cried again, ugh it sucked...wish it wouldn't end...I really hope they decide to have feelings for each other. . .But its the distance and the hours/schedules that sets them so far apart. Arisa looks like the type who doesn't just give her heart to anyone. And the same with Key-Oppa. He is nice but I doubt he excepts anyone into his. I also know the company and SHINee's fans are also play a Major part in his life. Arisa's? Not so much, Key's however...yes. Fans get jealous and will send hate mail, torment the couple in letters/news/etc and the company will put him on hold. There might even be a contract saying to stay away from person. But it does go that far since Key is working for a Company who literally owns him. 

But there is a possibility that they really like/liked each other and dated in secret. 

28sx8g7.jpg

The End:

25kpwlg.gif

My Reaction:

25rhugg.gif29gmoae.gifffbzex.gif2jdj3f6.giff3fbqc.gif5eswfb.gif

Fin for now.

Guest arhamimov

When I first knew there was a possibility of the two of them meeting in TGA. Together with fellow shippers comments were posted on their instagrams requesting that they take a photo together. I am thankful to these two they didn't disappoint us.

And they look comfy in the pictures don't they? Hopefully they will continue to get closer.

(Delulu fangirl mode on ^^,)