[Official] Key ღ Yagi Arisa ~ We Got Married Global Couple S2 ~ UGG Couple

sugarplum892

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fccloud

Arisa uploaded this picture on her instagram on the 23rd :)

http://instagram.com/p/vvKZeFDniO/

Apparantely she went to Taiwan to attend a workrelated event. 

Meanwhile SHINee were performing i Hokkaido, where Arisa's hometown is located!!!

Here are some translations of tweets from fans who attended the show (compiled by: almightykeybeom(bumkeyk.net)):

·         When Key was talking about their Tokyo Dome tour, he said that the 15th was White Day. When he saw the fans’ reactions, he realized that he was wrong and quickly amended it. Minho, who was standing beside him, hit Key’s head lightly. Source: tomominhohoho

Translated by: keihissi

·         Key: Let’s go closer to the audience!

Onew: Macaron!

Key: ….

Onew: …Mochiron! (of course)

Key: …

Onew: …We’ll go, right?

·         Key: What is the name of our concert? It’s the same as our album title↑↑!

t/n: “same” in Japanese is “onajiku”.

Onew: Ku↑↑!! *imitates Key’s tone while putting up nine of his fingers*

t/n: “ku” in Japanese is “nine”

Minho: Kuuu! *imitates Onew*

Taemin: Mi Fa So? (since everyone’s doing the tone upwards)

Jonghyun: *punts Taemin from behind*

Minho: *hits Taemin’s head*

Onew: No, it’s So Fa Mi ^ ^

Taemin: So Fa Mi?! But isn’t that tone downwards?

·         When SHINee were talking about local goods and Onew mentioned the seals, he opened and closed his mouth and imitated the seals they fed in the aquarium.

·         Seems that the sounds in their ear monitors were too soft during Hello. At one part, Jonghyun went towards the side, separating from the group, and kept adjusting his right ear monitor. Then, he looked up a bit and made a motion, asking for the volume to be turned up. Later on, Onew did the same, walking away to the side for a bit and then asking with a gesture to turn up the volume. Source: ua_db Translated by: keihissi

·         Minho: Shaban’s (SHINee band) godparent is Onew-san!

Onew: I’m a grandpa now… at 20 years old…

Key: Aren’t you 25 years old?

Onew: I’m sad… I’ve become even older…

Minho: Onew-chan.

Jonghyun: Grandpa with a lot of bad jokes.

Key: But having bad jokes doesn’t really have anything to do with age.

·         During the last moments at the stage, Key suddenly shouted “Ikura wa ikura (How much is the salmon roe)?! Hahahaha!” And ended up laughing so loudly by himself before leaving.

t/n: “Ikura wa ikura” is a word play. The first ikura means “how much” while the second ikura means “salmon roe”.

·         Minho noticed that there’s a bug on Taemin’s neck. Minho then laughed and pointed at it and the bug flew away. Taemin didn’t seem to know what had happened but looked scared and flustered. Minho deliberately touched his neck. Taemin jumped in surprise and Minho was surprised, too, and laughed out loudly.

·         Talking about Sapporo’s local goods.

Onew: Azarashi! (earless seal)

Key: Ah, because yesterday we went to Otaru Aquarium.

Onew: Seiuchi? (walrus)

Taemin: *in a small voice* Uchi? Uchi! Uchi! (uchi means “house” in jp).

* Taemin then laughs at his own pun.

·         During Dream Girl at the part where Taemin and Key were singing together and facing the audience, Minho at the back reached out and patted Taemin’s butt. Taemin then grinned while pushing out and shaking his butt.

·         Taemin: Today, we weren’t able to see winter (fuyu)!

Everyone: ???

Taemin: I wonder if we’ll see snow (yuki) the next time we come? I want to see snow!

t/n: Taemin mixed up his winter terms.

·         While Jonghyun was smoothly saying his thanks to the people for their encouragement…

Onew: Za…Otokoppoi (manly)

Jonghyun: …?

Key: Otokoppoi?

Onew: Iie… (no…)

Taemin: Ie? Ie! Uchi! Uchi! LOL!

* Taemin laughs at his own pun.

t/n: ie and uchi can both mean “house” in Japanese.

·         During Everybody in the lifting part, Taemin kept laughing all throughout. Then, at one part where he was facing Key and he thought Key was looking, he started scowling. Then he laughed again at the next lifting part.

·         During Perfect 10, Taemin went up to Jonghyun’s front and hit his chest, surprising Jonghyun. Maybe it’s some form of revenge or not, but after that Jonghyun then approached Taemin and tried to make his forelocks a side part (7:3). He tried it many times, fussing with Taemin’s hair.

·         During Perfect 10 when they were lined up like a train, Onew was in front leading them. However, instead of facing front, he faced Minho and hugged him, and moved backwards like that with the “train”.

·         After Key made the mistake of saying 3/15 is White Day instead of 3/14, Taemin said, “March 15 is also White Day for us!” Key then said, “Eh, is it alright to decide it like that? LOL”.

·         While everyone was talking about Hokkaido’s local goods, and OnTaeKey going to the aquarium, Minho suddenly spoke loudly.

Minho: O-genki desu ka?! (Are you well?)

Key: W-wait, that’s from a really old film, right?

Minho: O-genki desu ka?!!!

Key: Stop that! That’s (a scene from a movie) when we were just born!

t/n: They’re probably talking about a Japanese movie that became popular in the 90s in Korea and had a similar scene. It’s called “Love Letter” by Iwai Shunji. Source: aionee_51 Translated by: keihissi

·         Jonghyun: Stands!

Fans: Kyaaaa!

Jonghyun: Arena!

Fans: Kyaaa!

Jonghyun: Thank you

Taemin: Are you satisfied now?

·         During standby before Everybody, Jonghyun and Taemin were talking. Suddenly, Taemin laughed and pointed his finger at Jonghyun. Jonghyun then patted his finger away. Taemin then continued to point at him with Jonghyun trying to pat his finger away.

·         During standby before Everybody, after Taemin was done talking with Jonghyun, he turned towards Onew who was lying down (for the song). Taemin then grasped Onew’s leg and raised it, then gripped it tightly, like a wrestling move.

·         Taemin: Thanks to our band, (the concert) has become more powerful, right?

Onew: That’s right. Will the band members please come down here.

Jonghyun: We’re not doing that today LOL

Onew: Ah.

·         Jonghyun: Even though it’s so cold outside, here inside it’s not cold anymore, right?

Taemin: During rehearsals it was super cold…

·         Taemin was showing off to the camera the frisbee he had signed and was about to throw. Then Onew came up and hugged him from behind.

·         During Run With Me, Taemin was singing at the corner of the stage and didn’t notice Key coming up behind him. When Taemin started to move, Key suddenly hit him and Taemin was surprised. Later on, Key stayed behind Taemin and kept laughing.

·         During the last part when they were high-fiving each other, Taemin absently said, “Onew…” without any reason. Source: saontaem6v6 Translated by: keihissi

·         Today’s headgears/costumes:

Taemin: cute, light brown bear ears (he threw it away in the middle)

Minho: realest black bear ears (he roared a bit when he came out)

Onew: Onchan. (Hokkaido’s local mascot)

Key: dog

Jonghyun: some kind of pink thing or salmon (?) Source: 0519yu_0711ri_ Translated by: keihissi

·         When they were wearing their head gears, Key went up to Jonghyun and held his face with both hands/paws while they stared at each other.

·         During the encore, Key wore a shirt that has some Hokkaido words written on it.

Key: I got it from a certain TV show.

Jonghyun: Eh…you got a shirt? д`)

The way he said it was really cute. Source: yukey_key Translated by: keihissi

·         Jonghyun’s forelocks had grown so long that the styling didn’t matter, they fell over his eyes in a slant during Sherlock. Later on, he had his hairstyle reset and came back but after one song they fell over a gain. Source: Candy_5a Translated by: keihissi

·         Key: let’s move closer to everyone!

Onew: macaron! mochiron~~ ((of course))

·         Key: since it’s white day on the 15th (of march), let’s create some good memories!

SHINee: hm?? white day is on the 14th!

Taemin: let’s make 15th as our white day!

·         Instead of throwing the yellow ball, for some reason, Taemin held it between his thighs and started dancing. After that, he wanted to throw the ball but it rolled and fell under the stage. He asked the staff to pick it up and threw it to the standing area.

·         Onew and Minho during Perfect 10!

While they were riding the play train, Minho rested his chin on Onew’s shoulder and leaned on him. after that, Minho was unsatisfied so he back hugged Onew.

Source: korea_shygeeks

Translated by: vanillahaato

·         After fans sang their part in Fire, Onew said “thank you~~

·         Onew: yes, i’m an old man now. i’m slowly becoming an old man.. ha

·         During the MC before Replay, Jonghyun was drinking water then went back to his original position. But the bottle fell down. Jonghyun picked up the bottle again. But the bottle fell down again (no choice just leave it. Key then pointed at the bottle. Jonghyun picked it up again. Source: m13kumi Translated by: vanillahaato

·         When they bowing and holding hands at the last, Minho and Taemin hand was connected, and Minho released first, then Taemin looked at Minho widened his finger to waited to tied again. do you like that Taemin? Source: e_thica Translated by: MT_Minmin 

·         Wonder if in Run With Me? When in the middle of moving, whether Key doing a mistake standing position to encourage move casually turn the hand on his hip, and Minho noticed it, and turn looked at Temin, they stared and laughing together. Source: _taeminho_Translated by: MT_Minmin

COMPILED BY: ALMIGHTYKEYBEOM(BUMKEYK.NET)

I find​ some of the translated tweets to be interesting considering the references to GWGM such as Macaron, ku, and "Love Letter" for instance :) (seems as if the SHINee members were teasing Key about them :D) . I was also happy about the fact that Key decided to wear the Hokkaido T-shirt that he and Arisa received as a gift from Arisa's mother during episode 8 :))..

Guest arhamimov

Since I was missing these two, this fanfic came in my hopeful imagination.
https://htianco.wordpress.com/2014/11/27/coming-of-age-watashi-ni-modotte-part-1-recolletions/

Key and Ari are on the front page of Soompi!

It's so good to see them together again...and with her mom no less! Hahaha...I bet they had really fun conversations :))

Pic of Puff and Ari together was bonus!

Wish WGMG would come back =T

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"SHINee’s Key and Former “We Got Married” Partner Yagi Arisa Reunite in JapanSHINee’s Key and Former “We Got Married” Partner Yagi Arisa Reunite in Japan

SHINee member Key and his former “wife,” Japanese model Yagi Arisa, showed that they have remained close friends since parting ways after their time on MBCEvery1’s “We Got Married Global Edition.”
On November 28, Yagi Arisa posted a brief caption on her personal Instagram account: “It was a really wonderful concert! [T]hank you so much. MeKeyoppaMom,” along with a photo from backstage of SHINee’s concert in Japan.
In the uploaded photo, Yagi Arisa, her mom, and Key can be seen posing together for a selca, as the former marriage partners hold up peace signs and smile for the camera. The picture is gaining attention, not only due to the virtual couple’s reunion and continuing friendship even after wrapping up “We Got Married,” but also because Key previously met Yagi Arisa’s mom through the program.
Key also posted the same photo on his personal Instagram with the message, “My friends who came for two days of the live show.”
key yagi arisa

Credit deedeegii @ soompi

Guest arhamimov

First off to all the KeyAri shippers thanks for viewing the previous chapters. It took awhile but here's an update:https://htianco.wordpress.com/2014/12/07/keyari-fanfiction-coming-of-age-watashi-ni-modotte/

Hopefully the two meet again and post a photo before the year ends.

Guest fccloud

Here's a radio interview from the time when SHINee performed in Hokkaido:

(credit: Arpheda & Fodfran)

@ 0:37 Key was asked about the Hokkaido T-shirt that he decided to wear at the end of the concert (the one that Key had received as a present from Arisa's mother during GWGM episode 8:)

hkp2.pnghkp1.png

• 2 weeks later...
Guest arhamimov

just updated: part 5https://htianco.wordpress.com/2014/12/19/keyari-fan-fiction-coming-of-age-watashi-ni-modotte-part-5-realizations/

• 2 weeks later...
Guest arhamimov

It has been awhile but here is part 6:

https://htianco.wordpress.com/2015/01/02/keyari-fanfiction-coming-of-age-watashi-ni-modotte-part-6-resistance/ [ /spoiler]

Guest fccloud

arhamimov said: It has been awhile but here is part 6:

https://htianco.wordpress.com/2015/01/02/keyari-fanfiction-coming-of-age-watashi-ni-modotte-part-6-resistance/ [ /spoiler]

Guest fccloud

Jonghyun uploaded this picture on his twitter after his showcase earlier today: 
tumblr_inline_nhux0xHmd41qcl8qx.jpg

tumblr_inline_nhux743jBE1qcl8qx.jpg

According to a translation from http://forevershiningshinee.net/post/107496668621/trans-jonghyun-twitter-update-after-base-of, he's thanking his members for their support (Key and Onew would also have been there if it wasn't for their schedules)...
Minho and Jonghyun's poses seem like some sort of reference to the albums Ace and Base combined:

10881759_790239484375099_273923494_a.jpg

Taemin's pose however, kind of reminded me of the "awkward" pose.
Rational side: Maybe he didn't get the hang of the pose that Minho and Jonghyun made in time for the picture... 

Delulusional side: Maybe it's a shout out to Key and Arisa  :lol:

Guest fccloud

This might be old news, but a few months ago Arisa starred in a show that follows Arisa and her friend Eri as they're working and hanging out with each other. There are about 40 episodes (between 1-4 minutes each). Here's an example of a few episodes :)

Guest fccloud

This might also be old news, but here's a fancam from Key's last stage as Zorro :)

http://youtu.be/EzVLx1Q6sdY 

And a Key focused fancam of SHINee perforiming Picasso 

As well as a compilation of fancams from the IYB shows that were held in Yoyogi :):
How I wish that I would be able to go and see Key and the rest of SHINee perform live on a stage someday!...

Guest fccloud

It feels so lonely in this thread which is a little sad since there's so much to spazz about! Or perhaps it's all in my imagination :lol: Either way it would be nice with some company :)

Archived