Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sugarplum892

[Official] Key ღ Yagi Arisa ~ We Got Married Global Couple S2 ~ UGG Couple

Guest kal2525

Clarification please, was Key sad faced because of skinship or he thought Arisa didn't like him? During the 5th year event Shinee said Key keeps the most secrets mainly due to not wanting to be rejected/hurt. That's how his face looked to me.

kal2525 said: Clarification please, was Key sad faced because of skinship or he thought Arisa didn't like him? During the 5th year event Shinee said Key keeps the most secrets mainly due to not wanting to be rejected/hurt. That's how his face looked to me.

mrsrosan80 said: kal2525 said: Clarification please, was Key sad faced because of skinship or he thought Arisa didn't like him? During the 5th year event Shinee said Key keeps the most secrets mainly due to not wanting to be rejected/hurt. That's how his face looked to me.

Guest kal2525

@imacoolcat I know just how far out there he can get :) He seems to kind of toning it down, but sometimes it slips, like the love house revealing. Anyway he is funny, smart and Almighty Key. This couple is going to have so much fun, fingers crossed.

Guest sayoung70

I have finished watching episode 5. A bit disappointed with Arisa's confession that she doesn't want any skinship during the interview. I felt like what ?? This programme is GWGM. I want to see the progress of a newly married couple from the beginning till it ends. Key is very understanding as he said maybe Arisa is young, she does not have any experience, she might be worried about what people will say. If she worried too much about people bashing don't do this programme. Sorry a bit harsh this time because I pity Key. To me he is the one who made a lot of efforts to make the marriage success. Anyway I still hope for this couple to improve in the next episode.

Guest jazzria

sayoung70

said: I have finished watching episode 5. A bit disappointed with Arisa's confession that she doesn't want any skinship during the interview. I felt like what ?? This programme is GWGM. I want to see the progress of a newly married couple from the beginning till it ends. Key is very understanding as he said maybe Arisa is young, she does not have any experience, she might be worried about what people will say. If she worried too much about people bashing don't do this programme. Sorry a bit harsh this time because I pity Key. To me he is the one who made a lot of efforts to make the marriage success. Anyway I still hope for this couple to improve in the next episode.

Guest kal2525

I would think Arias is shy as well. She doesn't have much experience and this is a heck of a lot different than casual dating with all the people and cameras. She also stated in making video 4 she thought they were getting closer. She maybe cautious also with the blind date mania she could have been exposed to. I've thought Key set the tone for this couple as well, could the skinship issue been averted, but once again it's only been about 5 days since they meet. She really wants to please him and since they are aware of this issue I'm sure things will improve. Have fun and at the most make a new friend, even though I would love for them to date.

Ari-chan followed Key's IG last night!
Bm6PwxBCQAAw8Mz.jpg

The question is.. will Key follow her back? :D

Guest kiyasnow

imacoolcat said: Ari-chan followed Key's IG last night!

The question is.. will Key follow her back? :D

Guest jazzria

imacoolcat

said: Ari-chan followed Key's IG last night!

The question is.. will Key follow her back? 

:D

episode 6
http://vlog.xuite.net/play/QzhoOFhULTE4MDU2MTMzLmZsdg==

The thing is Ari should tell Key that she follows him. If not, Key wouldn't even know lol.

Guest sayoung70

Actually I love this couple that's why I want them to have fun and have more skinship :D

Why they always post the Heechul/puff in the free channel  >:P

Guest kiyasnow

alemary

said: Why they always post the Heechul/puff in the free channel  >

:P

Guest kiyasnow

@alemary ME TOO!! ;__; i'm keyrisa deprived too!!~ can't wait 'til the weekend already T^T

Guest jazzria

kiyasnow said:

alemary

said: Why they always post the Heechul/puff in the free channel  >

:P

Guest jazzria

EPISODE 5 Making Film:

Here