[Official] Key ღ Yagi Arisa ~ We Got Married Global Couple S2 ~ UGG Couple

sugarplum892

^ also "I want look like a devoted man in front of Ari's friend. I want to hear her friends say, 'You've met a good man'"~ it's not the exact words but still omg so sweettt Keyyyy;;

One more, let's pray that this week's ep is only photoshoot, guys. I don't want it to be ruined by the ceremony. You know.. the guests are a bit..

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

also "I want look like a devoted man in front of Ari's friend. I want to hear her friends say, 'You've met a good man'"
~ it's not the exact words but still omg so sweettt Keyyyy;;

One more, let's pray that this week's ep is only photoshoot, guys. I don't want it to be ruined by the ceremony. You know.. the guests are a bit..

I think their relationship changed after the honeymoon..in recent interview ari totally interested in marriage especially after having an experience in gwgm..I can't imagined how could u be interested in marriage at 18 y.o and having establish carrier since high school and u choose marriage? Hehehee..that pretty strong statement to make..and who is the man tht make her think thst way?

Guest kal2525

I want to see Key get jealous since to him that shows the true feelings ( love house episode ). It looks to be a big wedding meaning a lot of guests. How many friends will be drooling over the bride, can't wait. Found some nice skinship fanpics of the honeymoon, sorry have no idea how to upload.

Guest kal2525

A lot of commenters have made up their minds on who Key likes, but who's to say he won't fall for Ari? He liked the other girl but also at that time he had no idea he would get to meet Ari and be able to interact with someone like her. To me this is their appeal, to be able to see with each episode the possibility of Ari winning Key over just by being herself, no over inflated ego or over exaggerated cuteness.

Jinwoon told Key Ari had a good personality and he meet the right person. Key responded he thought so to. Key better listen to the wgm vet :-)

Guest kiyasnow

WWWAAAAHHH!! the preview of the next episode is out and i'm smiling from ear to ear xD!!! Key and Arisa are soooo adorable!!!~<3<3

and saw this in the WGM fb xD!~ I'm seriously excited!!!~<3<3tumblr_n56kdrhPfQ1taut28o2_r1_1280.jpg

mrsrosan80 said:

^ also "I want look like a devoted man in front of Ari's friend. I want to hear her friends say, 'You've met a good man'"~ it's not the exact words but still omg so sweettt Keyyyy;;

iheartpink2day said: mrsrosan80 said:

Guest kal2525

Smiling like a fool at the hand holding ;-) Can't wait to see Key's expression at that moment.

Did anyone else catch Ari's little hmmmmmmmm when Key held her hand? :-O

Guest jazzria

Episode 6 longer preview
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1tq88m_%E6%88%91%E7%B5%90%E5%9C%8B%E9%9A%9B%E7%89%882-ep6%E9%A0%90%E5%91%8A-%E9%A8%B0%E8%A8%8A%E4%B8%AD%E5%AD%97_creation

Guest kal2525

Longer preview, all I can say is Key is CRAZY! Must watch.

I hope these scenes are included. I think I read somewhere that some countries versions are either longer or shorter.

Archived