[Official] Key ღ Yagi Arisa ~ We Got Married Global Couple S2 ~ UGG Couple

sugarplum892

Oh, I want to post GIFs about Ari holding Key's hand. I don't think I've seen it here right?
I'll post in the morning. Gonna sleep now since I work tomorrow.
Btw, how old are you guys? I just wanna know if I am the oldest here lol. I am 23, one year + one month older than Key to be exact :)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kal2525

Another funny part was when Ari is speaking in joseon era korean and Key ask her is polygamy possible. She doesn't understand but he seems to embarassed to explain. Another little "test" from Key?

In the black room he's telling Ari to get rid of the book, but in the next breathe he's praising her for memorizing the book! If he allows himself he could fall hard for her. :)

Key told Ari he doen't say you're pretty or cute, but how many time has he called her cute in the black room. Beautiful even! She should be extra happy when she sees these interviews. His actions are sooooo much louder :)

Guest jazzria

imacoolcat said: Oh, I want to post GIFs about Ari holding Key's hand. I don't think I've seen it here right?
Btw, how old are you guys? I just wanna know if I am the oldest here lol. I am 23, one year + one month older than Key to be exact :)

Guest krismonidavi

imacoolcat said: Oh, I want to post GIFs about Ari holding Key's hand. I don't think I've seen it here right?

Guest krismonidavi

I was in the middle of frosting a cake and talking on the phone when I checked for the making videos. I dropped everything! That conversation was ended immediately and that cake is still half naked. 
Let me start this by saying that I watched this clip like 10 times and drooled over his face each time. During his interview, I could clearly see his scars *dead faint*.They are my favorite parts of him....at least my favorite not inappropriate parts.  Now that I got my creepy moment out of the way, How flippin cute are these two?! Seriously! It almost makes me mad that they have this much of an affect on me right now. During their interviews, they are always so muted and calm, while I'm watching and spazzing out over them. lol He said he didn't know people knew so much or were that into them. Well, to be honest with you, Key..you still have no idea of how much attention we give. 
No. Idea. (@_@)
Key's fans were in the way..the people walking were in the way...These people must not know that my insanity has the potential to end them all. So many photobombs -_-. *I am a hypocrite, because I, too, would have been all in their business.* 
I think Key having his little hissy fit over the Taemin comment is still the cutest thing I've ever watched. And that pouty face during the shoot with the old couple mural..I love you dearly, Key..but never push out those lips again. It was like...raaaaawr, attack of the pink. As weird as his face looked, I'd probably still have molested him then. He let out a whole new level of cute in this episode and I ate it up.
They wanted Ari to give out a warning to his fans about her being his wife...She was like F that shiggity, I'm not trying to get killed. She pretty much just said she would do her best, lolShe said she was uncomfortable in the short pink dress, and Im sure she was freezing, but the upside is she looked great in it. Girl has got some beautiful legs on her.
So..in the end, I didn't get the information I wanted, but I am still sated. I'm crazy excited for the wedding and honeymoon.
Almost more than that, I am excited to read what YOU guys have to say about it. I followed this forum way before even joining, and I thought you people had some of the best views on everything. It keeps me very entertained. :) <3

Guest kal2525

What got me was the flowers and Ari is pretty here (the heart). Wow Key, that whole dialog was awesome. Be still my shaking hand!

Guest jazzria

Everyone here is subscribed to gwgm premium? If not, let me know, so that I can post the making links here..

Guest krismonidavi

kal2525 said: What got me was the flowers and Ari is pretty here (the heart). Wow Key, that whole dialog was awesome. Be still my shaking hand!

Archived