[Official] Key ღ Yagi Arisa ~ We Got Married Global Couple S2 ~ UGG Couple

sugarplum892

Guest spicystrawberry

iheartpink2day said: kal2525 said: I can't tell if Ari is irritated or trying to read the next banner, Key has a wth expression and trying to hide the name. Hope their moment is not ruined.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest spicystrawberry

mrsrosan80 said:I see them not pretending,the relationships is natural as it should be,that drew me to themI agree. That's what drew me into UGG couple. ..in the future?chemistry?they hit it off from the 1st meeting, thats not chemistry?and they been shooting around 11 days and ari comfortable enough to make the 1st move and thts acting?if it acting they will hold hands right away..
OR kiss right away =)) 

Guest kiyasnow

waah! this episode had got to be my favorite so far xD!~ my heart kept beating faster and i couldn't help smiling and giggling, heheh xDsince i can't get enough, i decided to screencap and edit the wedding images, so far i only got six, but i'll try to do the rest later xD HOPE THEY RELEASE THE ORIGINAL IMAGES!!~ 
tumblr_n5gcw2x5sP1taut28o1_500.jpgtumblr_n5gcw2x5sP1taut28o5_1280.jpg

tumblr_n5gcw2x5sP1taut28o2_500.jpgtumblr_n5gcw2x5sP1taut28o4_500.jpg
tumblr_n5gcw2x5sP1taut28o3_500.jpg
tumblr_n5gcw2x5sP1taut28o6_1280.jpg

Guest kiyasnow

I'm back again with the edited screencapped wedding photos xD might end up making it two posts though ^^;tumblr_n5i249xFYW1taut28o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n5i249xFYW1taut28o5_1280.jpg

tumblr_n5i249xFYW1taut28o4_1280.jpg
tumblr_n5i249xFYW1taut28o2_1280.jpg
tumblr_n5i249xFYW1taut28o3_1280.jpg
tumblr_n5i249xFYW1taut28o6_1280.jpg
tumblr_n5i249xFYW1taut28o7_1280.jpg

Guest kiyasnow

these were harder to edit, but they were my favorite images xD!!~ i seriously hope they release the actual photos xD!!

tumblr_n5i29t01mp1taut28o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n5i29t01mp1taut28o2_1280.jpg
tumblr_n5i29t01mp1taut28o5_1280.jpg

tumblr_n5i29t01mp1taut28o3_1280.jpg
tumblr_n5i29t01mp1taut28o4_1280.jpg
tumblr_n5i29t01mp1taut28o6_1280.jpg
/SPOILER]

Guest kal2525

Hoping Key can give us more insight on what he was thinking during the Photo shoot in the making videos. My favorite is when she is sitting on the sidewalk railing.

Guest kal2525

Can I go as far to say Ari is keeping Key grounded and humble. We all know Key can be a diva when he wants to, but I get goosebumps seeing him this way. This may be the "real" Key peeking out at us, he is the most sensitive and closet romantic of Shinee. How much better it is to be with someone you can let your guard down with. I replay the part when he calls Ari beautiful, it's just something about the expression on his face and the overall body language that makes me smile. They really do compliment each other visually and personality wise.

kal2525 said: Can I go as far to say Ari is keeping Key grounded and humble. We all know Key can be a diva when he wants to, but I get goosebumps seeing him this way. This may be the "real" Key peeking out at us, he is the most sensitive and closet romantic of Shinee. How much better it is to be with someone you can let your guard down with. I replay the part when he calls Ari beautiful, it's just something about the expression on his face and the overall body language that makes me smile. They really do compliment each other visually and personality wise.

Guest krismonidavi

kal2525 said: Can I go as far to say Ari is keeping Key grounded and humble. We all know Key can be a diva when he wants to, but I get goosebumps seeing him this way. This may be the "real" Key peeking out at us, he is the most sensitive and closet romantic of Shinee. How much better it is to be with someone you can let your guard down with. I replay the part when he calls Ari beautiful, it's just something about the expression on his face and the overall body language that makes me smile. They really do compliment each other visually and personality wise.

Archived