[Official] Key ღ Yagi Arisa ~ We Got Married Global Couple S2 ~ UGG Couple

sugarplum892

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kal2525

Read comments that said Key is "acting" in his responses to Ari and there is no chemistry. For true fans I would think they would know Key doesn't say or do anything he doesn't want to. I honestly think his responses are genuine, from the hand holding and past when he thought Ari beautiful, but couldn't say the words and just stared. It was all over his face. It's ok if they don't be a real couple but I really do enjoy them.

As for chemisty,should they have fake forced chemistry? Not all chemisty is instant and obvious. Key is showing much respect and restraint toward Ari, he could have been a total jerk to not get his physical contact he so wanted. Once again that will create a better bond. All thoughts are soley my opinion :)

^duh, Key is so easy to read like a book. What are they even talking about.
I don't get what they meant by chemistry. Their chemistry is always there for me and it even multiplied in the last episode.
Will post GIFs later, keep the discussion guys!

kal2525 said: Read comments that said Key is "acting" in his responses to Ari and there is no chemistry. For true fans I would think they would know Key doesn't say or do anything he doesn't want to. I honestly think his responses are genuine, from the hand holding and past when he thought Ari beautiful, but couldn't say the words and just stared. It was all over his face. It's ok if they don't be a real couple but I really do enjoy them. As for chemisty,should they have fake forced chemistry? Not all chemisty is instant and obvious. Key is showing much respect and restraint toward Ari, he could have been a total jerk to not get his physical contact he so wanted. Once again that will create a better bond. All thoughts are soley my opinion :)

kal2525 said: Read comments that said Key is "acting" in his responses to Ari and there is no chemistry. For true fans I would think they would know Key doesn't say or do anything he doesn't want to. I honestly think his responses are genuine, from the hand holding and past when he thought Ari beautiful, but couldn't say the words and just stared. It was all over his face. It's ok if they don't be a real couple but I really do enjoy them. As for chemisty,should they have fake forced chemistry? Not all chemisty is instant and obvious. Key is showing much respect and restraint toward Ari, he could have been a total jerk to not get his physical contact he so wanted. Once again that will create a better bond. All thoughts are soley my opinion :)

Guest kal2525

Don't know how I should feel seeing Key run and hide when Eunji arrived at the wedding. Guess I'll have my answer when I see the whole episode. The mbc interview looks funny, tried finding it.

Guest jazzria

kal2525 said: Don't know how I should feel seeing Key run and hide when Eunji arrived at the wedding. Guess I'll have my answer when I see the whole episode. The mbc interview looks funny, tried finding it.

Guest kal2525

I need to learn how to do the said box.

I figured they would do something like that. And kudos to Arisa for being so mature and classy period. They will have a great wedding because the bride is not a diva and so calm. Key doesn't need someone as high strung as him.

Wedding looked awesome by the way. Very romantic. Did find the video on youtube but not with english subs yet, you all may have better luck than me

Key's face at the other couples message on the flowers, too funny.

Archived