[Official] Key ღ Yagi Arisa ~ We Got Married Global Couple S2 ~ UGG Couple

sugarplum892

Guest jazzria

kal2525 said: Longer preview, all I can say is Key is CRAZY! Must watch.

I hope these scenes are included. I think I read somewhere that some countries versions are either longer or shorter.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't wait. but....ok Im gonna say this, Why apink sent a bouquet?????????????
I assuming that is another annoying PD decision because is totally random, Key is kinda close with Eunji but....I mean he's very very close with Soyou and Min but  Sistar didn't send a bouquet or Miss A
[-(

Guest kal2525

I can't tell if Ari is irritated or trying to read the next banner, Key has a wth expression and trying to hide the name. Hope their moment is not ruined.

Guest kiyasnow

When they were holding hands, i seriously thought my heart stopped xD I CAN'T WAIT!!~<3<3 it's just kinda sad that they seem to be rushing this with the wedding shoot and the wedding in the same episode ;__; 
tumblr_n5c54uXP0C1taut28o1_250.gif tumblr_n5c54uXP0C1taut28o2_r2_250.giftumblr_n5c54uXP0C1taut28o3_r1_250.gif tumblr_n5c54uXP0C1taut28o4_r1_250.gif

it's so cute how it look like Ari-chan was already eyeing Key-oppa's hand before she calmly ask for it xD and then acted like it's natural changing the topic to the location xD xD you can totally see her shyness in the third gif as Key is already overly happy xDD

alemary said:  I can't wait. but....ok Im gonna say this, Why apink sent a bouquet?????????????
I assuming that is another annoying PD decision because is totally random, Key is kinda close with Eunji but....I mean he's very very close with Soyou and Min but  Sistar didn't send a bouquet or Miss A
[-(

Guest jazzria

Episode 6 is already up on dramafever, but when I click on it it's says it isn't available at this time. ]:

Archived