[Official] Key ღ Yagi Arisa ~ We Got Married Global Couple S2 ~ UGG Couple

sugarplum892

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UPDATE!
15.2.2014-first meet up16.2.2014-cosmo mags shooting and thai massage 18.2.2014-park and love house/cooking19.2.2014-skiing24.2.2014-wedding pics25.2.2014-wedding ceremony ( according to gwgm sources the wedding ceremony took place on the boat at han river )20.3.2014-GWGM PC24.3.2014-shooting on the side road (doing some shopping?)25.3.2014-Key appear along side arisa in fashion show
(at night key performed in musical the three musketeers,fans said arisa attended too)31.3.2014-shooting at the airport,boarding to Macau.01.4.2014-honeymoon shooting03.4.2014-key went to Mexico

Guest sayoung70

@jazzria tq for the links. I just finished watching ep 4 and the makings.

Key wearing the ugg boots though he hates it, he still looks fashionable and cute. As he mentioned earlier during interview, guys wearing ugg boots look weird when walking :D

Hope after this episode more skinship between them :)

Guest kiyasnow

@jazzria thank you so much for the link!! i've been wondering if i should actually buy the premium account cause i wanted to watch the making, but i've been really disappointed on how small they've been, 4-5 min isn't enough ;__; last season's making films were SO much longer, but anyways! THANK YOU! xD i'm curious about WGMTV too. 
anyways, i'm excited and really bored waiting for the next episode of these adorable two, so i manage to find the images that was used for Key and Arisa's art painting~tumblr_n4tyeiOcJO1taut28o1_1280.jpg
I also made some manips/graphics, i'm not the best, but i have too many wannabe hobbies to improve any of it, lol xDtumblr_n4vhsqbTvi1taut28o1_1280.jpgtumblr_n4vhjigwpf1taut28o1_1280.jpg
sorry for spazzing the forum ^^; i'm just loving these two at the moment xDDDD!!!~~~

Guest jazzria

kiyasnow said: @jazzria thank you so much for the link!! i've been wondering if i should actually buy the premium account cause i wanted to watch the making, but i've been really disappointed on how small they've been, 4-5 min isn't enough ;__; last season's making films were SO much longer, but anyways! THANK YOU! xD i'm curious about WGMTV too. 
anyways, i'm excited and really bored waiting for the next episode of these adorable two, so i manage to find the images that was used for Key and Arisa's art painting~

I also made some manips/graphics, i'm not the best, but i have too many wannabe hobbies to improve any of it, lol xD

sorry for spazzing the forum ^^; i'm just loving these two at the moment xDDDD!!!~~~

kiyasnow said: @jazzria thank you so much for the link!! i've been wondering if i should actually buy the premium account cause i wanted to watch the making, but i've been really disappointed on how small they've been, 4-5 min isn't enough ;__; last season's making films were SO much longer, but anyways! THANK YOU! xD i'm curious about WGMTV too. 
anyways, i'm excited and really bored waiting for the next episode of these adorable two, so i manage to find the images that was used for Key and Arisa's art painting~tumblr_n4tyeiOcJO1taut28o1_1280.jpg
I also made some manips/graphics, i'm not the best, but i have too many wannabe hobbies to improve any of it, lol xDtumblr_n4vhsqbTvi1taut28o1_1280.jpgtumblr_n4vhjigwpf1taut28o1_1280.jpg

@sayoung70skinship. I know that we are going to talk about this. I think Key-Ari type of skinship is cute type coz it's subtle. I actually want more skinships too though XD
These are some skinships from previous episodes:
tumblr_n4o78f6f4P1rs42ppo1_500.gif
^actually my heart skipped a bit when this happened. If I am Arisa I would freaked out if a boy put my hand in his chest, but I think Arisa startled a bit for a few seconds before she composed herself in this XD
And this is their skinship in playful way:
tumblr_n4nlm3aqkU1qeew1po1_r1_250.gif

tumblr_n4dqe3jxhK1qeew1po5_r1_250.gif

tumblr_n4b5rph5SN1qaaovco3_250.gif

tumblr_n4o7hmv4bD1rs42ppo1_250.gif
^this one was funny though XD
And the way they look at each other~
tumblr_n4p3wmpwyu1qeew1po1_250.gif tumblr_n4p3wmpwyu1qeew1po2_250.gif

Guest jazzria

sayoung70 said: @jazzria tq for the links. I just finished watching ep 4 and the makings. Key wearing the ugg boots though he hates it, he still looks fashionable and cute. As he mentioned earlier during interview, guys wearing ugg boots look weird when walking :D Hope after this episode more skinship between them :)

Sorry for many GIFs guys,
Also, don't forget their glorious photoshoots..
tumblr_n3y514HcGK1qaaovco2_500.gif
tumblr_n3ydriJO9K1re68qao1_250.gif  tumblr_n3xt479zM71qeew1po5_r1_250.gif

I wonder why people didn't spazz much about this before XD
@alemaryyour Bonnie&Clyde edit is my favorite! It looks very realistic. You are so talented!

Guest jazzria

@imacoolcat OMO I totally forgot about that! My heart also skipped a beat! It was so sudden! I did not expect that. Hehehehehe.<3

Guest sayoung70

@kiyasnow‌ I love the pictures and the fanart.

@alemary‌ I agree with you. Arisa so cute and her spontaneous answers sometimes make Key speechless :D

@imacoolcat‌ I love all the gifs. Especially when Key puts Arisa's hand on his chest. Daebak. It was so sudden. Yeah it was funny when Key putting apron on Arisa. It's a half apron but why is he doing it that way?

Guest kal2525

Hi just joined, hope I'm doing this right. Came across this forum yesterday and was so impressed with the threads I had to read them twice. I am liking Key and Arisa so much and like all of you I have really gained respect for Key on how he is leading their couple. There seems to be a lot of thought and consideration put into their interactions. Ep 4 making video Arisa made the comment they seem to be getting closer, so expect a more open Arisa. Anyway can't wait to join in on future threads.

Guest sayoung70

did any of you here watch the longer preview for the next episode?? it's about 1 minute and 14 seconds. i wonder what the question did key's friend asked to him and it made key seems afraid to answer it. the video showed the footage of key and eunji from the previous taemin's wgm as well. wish i could understand korean. aaa~~~~~ can't wait for the next episode...

I have watched it. No wonder Key seems afraid to answer it cause he had his hand on lie detector

Guest sayoung70

This couple is too much, I love them 
keyrisa3.jpg

Looks like she's finally holding his hand firmly

:x

Looks like Arisa's silent warning, Key oppa is my husband. Nobody can take him away from me :D

Remember when Key translates Eunji wants to steal him from her, Arisa said no and during the interview she was asked why and she said because Key is her husband. I like her statement. She's like I'll protect what is mine :)

Guest sayoung70

Sorry for many GIFs guys,

Also, don't forget their glorious photoshoots..

tumblr_n3y514HcGK1qaaovco2_500.gif

tumblr_n3ydriJO9K1re68qao1_250.gif  tumblr_n3xt479zM71qeew1po5_r1_250.gif

I wonder why people didn't spazz much about this before XD

@imacoolcat‌ can I request you to do these gifs again with full body pictures? The last picture seems like Key is stroking Arisa's hair. Are they hugging during this photo shoot?

Guest jazzria

WGM-TV Episode 5http://keyrisagwgm.tumblr.com/post/84443938419/wgm-tv-ep05

WGM-TV Episode 6http://keyrisagwgm.tumblr.com/post/84443962389/wgm-tv-ep06

Guest kal2525

Just watched the next episode preview, I wonder if that question was the one that put Key in the brother/friend zone at the pc. It doesn't seem fair that they keep pushing this subject at Arisa. He really does seem nervous.

Archived