[주림커플] Choi Kang-Joo & Na Doo-Rim [Bride of the Century]

xp

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Colourful Clouds (@Colourful247) tweeted at 11:56 AM on Fri, May 16, 2014:

Jinsung said her fav actor is Lee Min Ho, but added that she purposely said it to make Hongki protestㅋㅋ Cr:大JJ的奇葩BAND http://t.co/IBQ5Pp0KUh

(

Jinsung said her fav actor is Lee Min Ho, but added that she purposely said it to make Hongki protestㅋㅋ Cr:大JJ的奇葩BAND pic.twitter.com/IBQ5Pp0KUh

— Colourful Clouds (@Colourful247)

May 16, 2014
)

Colourful Clouds (@Colourful247) tweeted at 0:56 PM on Fri, May 16, 2014:

The multi-talented Hongki can be a successful baseball player too ㅋㅋ

(Photo Cr: 大JJ的奇葩BAND) http://t.co/Aa43TT9N0D

(

The multi-talented Hongki can be a successful baseball player too ㅋㅋ (Photo Cr: 大JJ的奇葩BAND) pic.twitter.com/Aa43TT9N0D

May 16, 2014
)

Here's your hongki fix! We love that smile! :x

Colourful Clouds (@Colourful247) tweeted at 2:41 PM on Sat, May 17, 2014:

[Trans: @skullhong]

Hongki: Gwangju

(So cute!! Have a fun time with Pris today♡)

http://t.co/lWS8AgnfIO

Cr: FTIsland吧 http://t.co/pHzH8FeZBo

(

[Trans: @skullhong] Hongki: Gwangju (So cute!! Have a fun time with Pris today♡) http://t.co/lWS8AgnfIO Cr: FTIsland吧 pic.twitter.com/pHzH8FeZBo

May 17, 2014
)

Colourful Clouds (@Colourful247) tweeted at 6:31 PM on Sat, May 17, 2014:

The boys seem to be in a very good mood & Hongki asked Pris to show lots of support for New Page♡ Cr:-paperplane http://t.co/HMta56jtpz

(

The boys seem to be in a very good mood & Hongki asked Pris to show lots of support for New Page♡ Cr:-paperplane pic.twitter.com/HMta56jtpz

May 17, 2014
)

• 2 weeks later...

More news on lee hongki. Interview with AJ mag may14 issue.

[FT INTERVIEW] A.J Magazine May Issue: Lee Hongki

FTISLAND’s vocalist, actor and MC Lee Hongki has a nickname called “Hong Star.”

“I got the nickname when I was young. Because I acted as a child and was a good singer, many people called me a star. I heard it too many times that it now feels natural to me.”

When did he start acknowledging himself as a star?

“I began acting when I followed my uncle, who worked as a fashion model, to his show. The producer suggested I should get on the stage as well. I started as a model and then starred in a drama. I enjoyed shooting dramas.”

Music also helped him to be a star.

“When I was in middle school, I was known as the best singer in the area. You’d think an athlete who is good at soccer or other cool sports is popular at school. I was good at ping pong but I was also good at singing. And my looks. (Laughs)”

Because he was a good singer with a cute face, Hongki said he got many calls from agencies.

“The first place I visited was my current agency. It wasn’t a big company and there were no seniors, but when I asked for band music and acting, they said yes. That’s why I decided to stay with them.”

When he officially started his work, he was already an artist and an actor. How does he interpret each role?

“As an actor, I get sensitive because I need to focus and create another self inside me. But as a singer, I’m free and try to express myself through music. And to those who know me through music, I try not to appear strange as an actor. “

Popular across Asia, FTISLAND goes on an Asia Tour every year and perform LIVE in different countries. Whenever they travel across the region, they experience their popularity and the power of Hallyu. 

“I am glad that we get to work as a band in Hallyu because it’s like we are helping to expand the band culture. We are teaching our fans in different countries:  “Let’s rock out like this,” “Let’s forget the camera and enjoy the LIVE.” That’s how fans changed their reaction. Also, Japan is a country with a musical environment. I want to create our Korean album like how we do in Japan.”

Behind Hongki’s  interest in Japanese music scene are his Japanese friends. Even though this is his first time meeting with collaboration partner Oguri Shun, Hongki often sees One Ok Rock’s Taka, Sato Takeru, Miura Shohei, and Yamada Shintaro. 

“I first met Taka in Korea. When I went out to dinner with a senior, there were Taka, Takeru and Shohei. I became close with Taka because he is a band vocalist like me. Taka told me in that he can create the music he wants, produce a CD and set his own timeline. He said that’s normal for a Japanese band. We want that too. I am glad that I am in a band. I think that makes it easier to make Japanese friends. Also…I’m a good singer! (Laughs)”

Showing off his ‘Hong Star’ charm until the end. His adorable nature s probably why so many people love him.

Credit: DJ. Pri @tumblr.com ;;Twitter@chocopieK + FTxPri (Scans)  

We nearly couldnt get our dear kang joo...

Lee Hong Gi says, "'Bride of the Century' will become a major turning point of my acting career"

백년의 신부 이홍기 (사진=황보슬 기자)

Lee Hong Gi told that 'Bride of the Century' will become a major turning point of his acing career.

On February 19th, Lee Hong Gi attended press conference of his new drama, 'Bride of the Century', which was held in Samsung-dong, Seoul, and Lee Hong Gi said, "I didn't expect to get the main character part when I first read the scenario."

Lee Hong Gi is casting in the drama as a charming guy named Choi Kang Joo, who is the heir of Tae Yang Company. He is a handsome, talented, wealthy, and warm-hearted person, but he bears a painful memory of first love deep inside his heart.

Lee Hong Gi said, "Choi Kang Joo's younger brother, Choi Kang In, is a naughty boy, and I was expecting to get that part."

Lee Hong Gi went on, "I was not sure if I would be able to digest my part well, but I also thought that this could become a turning point of my acting career."

Lee Hong Gi also told that he went through a lot of thoughts about what kind of expressions that he should show, and he said, "I decided to express a brusque character. His facial expression never changes even when speaking vile words, and I tried hard to get unemotional."

Meanwhile, 'Bride of the Century' will premiere on February 22nd at 8 PM.

/Reporting by Jeong Ju-Ri en@starnnews.com

MeRadio - Lee Hong Gi wants you to say “I do”!

http://www.meradio.sg/musicportal/musicNews/lee-hong-gi-wants-you-to/1142346.html#.U5ZsbvCjIwQ.twitter

NEWS

Lee Hong Gi wants you to say “I do”!

FTISLAND’s Lee Hong Gi is coming to Singapore on 19 July for his very first solo fan meet!

At this exclusive fan meet, Lee Hong Gi, who recently starred in the highly-rated Korean drama, Bride of the Century, will unveil a more intimate side of him that fans have never seen. The versatile idol will also delight fans with his signature charms and soulful power chords in what he describes as “a passionate date with me”.

Besides 90 minutes worth of fun and games, fans who attend the fan meet will also enjoy a personal moment with Lee Hong Gi at a special Hi-Touch event. One lucky fan will be crowned Lee Hong Gi’s “destined one” and receive the most heart-fluttering proposal before saying “I do” to the star himself!

This will be Lee Hong Gi’s second time in Singapore this year. He was in town for a one-night concert in March together with his band, FTISLAND.

Tickets for the fan meet will go on sale on June 16 via SISTIC. As a memento of the fan meet, fans who purchase Category 1 tickets will be gifted with a special commemorative ticket in holographic format that is redeemable at City Square Mall on July 18 from 12pm to 5pm.

MeRadio will be doing a promo for the fan meet, so be sure to stay tuned!

2014 LEE HONG GI’S PROPOSAL IN SINGAPORE FAN MEET

Date: 19 July 2014

Venue: Resorts World Theatre, Resorts World Sentosa

Time: 7PM

Tickets: $175, $115 (excluding SISTIC surcharge)

Colourful Clouds (@Colourful247) tweeted at 0:49 PM on Tue, Jun 17, 2014:

Hongki is such a talented actor & acting in a drama does gain fans, hope that Hongki can appear in more dramas soon ♡ http://t.co/xrPkjqTDs1

(

Hongki is such a talented actor & acting in a drama does gain fans, hope that Hongki can appear in more dramas soon ♡ pic.twitter.com/xrPkjqTDs1

June 17, 2014
)

• 1 month later...

hello @kimsoyeon18! :D
I am so sad that this thread is not active. 
10492537_1443544405914563_28173401667871

I really really love this couple and I am rooting for them! I hope that there will be another drama for them and they are the lead again.:)
It's hard to ship a couple (I've experienced it in SoGong Couple) that's why I am not expecting so much. It's hard to expect and it is heartbreaking if your ship sink. But I am still hoping for this two to became couple in real life! I said when the SoGong Couple ship sank that I'll not ship a couple again but when I saw BOTC BTS, JooRim Couple is so sweet and I can't help myself to be their shipper. :)
JooRim Couple, FIGHTING!
10389482_1443560139246323_35506232438033
the way Yang Jin Sung holds Lee Hong Ki's waist. :) <3

10559739_1457025687899768_34728414983976
© mabelialong @ Bride of the Century thread

Archived