[주림커플] Choi Kang-Joo & Na Doo-Rim [Bride of the Century]

xp

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She touches him anywhere & everywhere...

@ftiamor I dun exactly find the one you're looking for but I hope this one close enuf   ;)

tumblr_n3rv866zK01sj7ro0o6_400.gif

Also if you notice from the actual scene, when they were pulling & pushing for the phone the cushion on LHK's lap fell off onto the floor, and a 2nd later YJS head freefall on his bare thigh  :-*  just like this gif, however in the clip when she got up the cushion was already back covering part of his upper thigh...so my point is they are too comfortable together  :D

I find FT Island song "Always with You" suits uri HK &JS 
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02XUrz9AfdU&feature=youtube_gdata_player  Cre.uploader Ottoke chingu ahh...why still no news ? Hope the cupid be with them as always and let the love sparks between them.
 Gosh, I think i'm going crazy, really hard not to like or think them both.

Guest ftiamor

No fresh news about our couple because of the ferry tragedy all k-stars keep low-profil last 10 days, so LHK and YJS also don't update their instagrams.  :( But i found this eng translated article about Hongstar and BOTC. here is the link and i post here the part about our couple

A sweet love-line, how is working with Yang Jinsung?

Lee Hongki’s chemistry with rookie actor Yang Jinsung is also under a spotlight. Just like their sweet love-line in the drama,  the two look good together in real life and get along really well on set.

“We get along too well so it can be hard sometimes. When we are shooting a serious scene, I need to act appropriately. But I struggle because I want to fool around.”  (Laughs)

In real life, Yang Jinsung is older than Hongki. But with her bright personality, she makes everyone feel at home on set. Comparing Yang Jinsung to Doorim from the drama, Lee Hongki couldn’t compliment her enough. Their heartbreaking emotional acting is also a hot issue.  After learning about his family curse, Lee Hongki tries to end his relationship with Na Doorim. Even though he once was an icy heir, he had fallen in love with bright and lovely Doorim. His decision to part with her and the resulting sadness are heartbreaking. 

Even fans were nice to this couple,....

Credit: Chosun + DJ. Pri @tumblr.com ;; Twitter @ChocopieK

Just love the way Hongki admits that he hardly controls himself when Jinsung is nearby ;) And even after the end of the drama the media can't stop comment how sweet they are offscreen and how real they look together. ;))

Guest ftiamor

lxands

said: She touches him anywhere

@ftiamor I dun exactly find the one you're looking for but I hope this one close enuf  

;)

Also if you notice from the actual scene, when they were pulling

:D

See article on lee hongki on his role in botc.

http://djpri.tumblr.com/post/83716260088/fttrans-womens-chosun-april-2014-issue-lee

THUMBS UP SO AWESOMEDJ PRI:: Admin/Translator @ Loveft-I & CNBLUESKY // CHOCOPIE "쿨하게 미쳐!"

[FTTrans] ‘Women’s Chosun’ April 2014 Issue: ‘Lee Hongki’s Another Life’

Idol star Lee Hongki’s official march as an actor is getting noticed. He carried over his emotion and passion from an FTISLAND performance directly to a drama set.

THUMBS UP SO AWESOMEDJ PRI:: Admin/Translator @ Loveft-I & CNBLUESKY // CHOCOPIE "쿨하게 미쳐!"

[FTTrans] ‘Women’s Chosun’ April 2014 Issue: ‘Lee Hongki’s Another Life’

Idol star Lee Hongki’s official march as an actor is getting noticed. He carried over his emotion and passion from an FTISLAND performance directly to a drama set.

It doesn’t happen often, but there are times when a drama changes its air time. The reason is simple: it’s popular or it’s not.

TV Chosun’s ‘Bride Of The Century’ changed its air time from Sat/Sun to Fri/Sat because it was popular.

Viewers gave a positive response to the drama’s unique setup. It was especially popular among younger viewers. The ratings continued to go up and the OST became a buzz. So the drama changed its airtime to the mini series slot, when more people can enjoy it. Male lead Lee Hongki can’t help but to get happy.

“I’m really happy that the drama continues to get a positive response. Thanks to a great initial response, the air time changed and everyone is joyful on set. I’m really happy too but at the same time, I also want to work harder as the male lead so even more people can watch the drama.”

This is Hallryu star Lee Hongki’s first greeting. As a chaebol character, he is mostly in suits these days.  Even though he acted as a child, he didn’t really get to act once he grew up. Except for the movie ‘Passionate Goodbye,’ this drama is Lee Hongki’s first official acting challenge.

Lee Hongki decided to appear on ‘Bride Of The Century’ because he got attracted to the scenario. Thanks to that, he is living an icy but cold life. ‘Bride Of The Century’ is about a family curse that says the first bride to marry the oldest son of Taeyang Group will die. Lee Hongki plays the main character Choi Gangju.

He Becomes The Cold Rich Man

“I’m trying to bring out the dryness from Choi Gangju’s action and speech. Instead of trying to act cold, I thought expressing Choi Gangju as an emotionless and dry person would make him look colder.”

The energetic Hallyu star who laughs and talks a lot is nowhere to be seen. The more he acts, the more he focuses on deleting himself and adapting to a new character. When the drama premiered, his friends said he was too cheesy. But as time passed, there have been more compliments.

“The setting itself is a fantasy. I think I interpreted it naturally. While interpreting Choi Gangju in my own way, I got to show a new side of myself to the public. That’s fun.”

Lee Hongki showed a completely new side of him for the first time since debut. A lower voice tone and expressions, and a perfectly matching suit made Lee Hongki look not like a singer but an actor. Even though it is a fantasy, Lee Hongki is interpreting the piece on his own way and getting into it. He also got to learn about the fun of acting.

“I think acting is great because I can live another person’s life. While shooting ‘Bride Of The Century.’ I’m having fun acting through Choi Gangju.’

On stage, he is a singer who loves interacting with fans. But while acting, he really loves living a new life. Discovering a completely new you and expressing it is a fun process. 

A sweet love-line, how is working with Yang Jinsung?

Lee Hongki’s chemistry with rookie actor Yang Jinsung is also under a spotlight. Just like their sweet love-line in the drama,  the two look good together in real life and get along really well on set.

“We get along too well so it can be hard sometimes. When we are shooting a serious scene, I need to act appropriately. But I struggle because I want to fool around.”  (Laughs)

In real life, Yang Jinsung is older than Hongki. But with her bright personality, she makes everyone feel at home on set. Comparing Yang Jinsung to Doorim from the drama, Lee Hongki couldn’t compliment her enough. Their heartbreaking emotional acting is also a hot issue.  After learning about his family curse, Lee Hongki tries to end his relationship with Na Doorim. Even though he once was an icy heir, he had fallen in love with bright and lovely Doorim. His decision to part with her and the resulting sadness are heartbreaking. 

Even fans were nice to this couple,

As expected of a Hallyu star who goes on a tour almost everyday, Lee Hongki brought fans to the set. Even foreign fans visited the set to cheer him on. Lee Hongki says his fans give him strength no matter how busy he is.

“At ‘Bride Of The Century’ press conference, fans sent over so many rice wreaths. Those wreaths come with rice instead of flowers and the rice gets donated. There was an entire wall filled with them from my fans. I felt happy because it was for a good cause, was grateful to my fans and felt proud in front of the staff.

Affection For Drama Goes Up After Singing OST

Lee Hongki is staying busy taking on both music and acting. He is getting ready for a new FTISLAND album expected to come out between May and July, and performing across Asia for a label concert. His personality doesn’t let him complain but it has to be physically draining.

Despite the busy schedule, Lee Hongki is affectionate about the drama. His love can be felt in his OST. There is a behind story on how the male lead got to sing. It happened despite an opposition from the company because the drama producer strongly argued for it.

“I wasn’t going to sing an OST. That was already settled with the company too. I thought it would be weird to hear my voice during a scene, where I have to focus. I thought I should stay out. Our member Jaejin sang for it too anyway. But the producer kept trying to convince me. I got convinced, and called the agency CEO.”

He sang “Words I couldn’t say yet.” It’s the male version of AOA Choa’s song. The producer was right. Because Lee Hongki sang the song, the drama grew even more popular. Many people love his song. It reaffirmed Lee Hongki’s star power that made SBS ‘The Inheritors’ OST ‘I’m Saying’ a hit.

Good Singer & Actor

After debuting as a child actor, Lee Hongki became an idol star called FTISLAND. After officially becoming a singer, his past as an actor may bind him. But now, he wants to be a good singer and an actor. After all, a person who discovers and acknowledges his talents is happy. He feels the happiest when he gets noted in any field.

“The best compliment I got after I started acting is ‘good job.’ I think I feel the happiest when I hear that. After starting ‘Bride Of The Century,’ people around me said an icy heir character suits me. I’ll have to wait until the drama ends but I was glad to hear that from the start!”

While shooting the drama, he is also handling FTISLAND’s schedule. There are times when his Japan, Asia tour schedule overlaps with his shooting schedule, but idol star Lee Hongki even got this figured out.

“Of course, I’m exhausted. It’s too much physically. But because everyone goes easy on me, I don’t have hard time taking care of myself. When I have a crazy schedule, I try to recharge myself by getting enough rest. But at a busy time like this one, I don’t even have the time to feel tired. My day gets over in a flash.”

Lee Hongki enjoys a loud stage and is very interested in styling. This is nothing unusual for a band member. But Lee Hongki is unique because he likes nail care. He says he started it by chance but found that it suits his rock style. He pampers himself with colorful nail arts. He even published a book on it. Lately, he’s taking a break from it to shoot the drama.  

“I’m taking a break from nail care because of the drama. (Laughs) I’m still getting them cared for so my nails are very healthy. Ha ha! But I don’t get stressed out because I can’t get them done.” (Laughs)

The power to control himself at a given time is Lee Hongki’s own surviving strategy that he learned from a long celebrity life. Each day goes by in a blink but he is enjoying it. He wants to keep doing what he is good at and control himself.

“I want to keep living by expressing what I have. Whether it be through acting or singing. I always want to be an attractive person!”

Lee Hongki is extremely popular in Japan and China. ‘Bride Of The Century’ is getting even better response overseas. Starting in August, it will air in Japan, and a major Chinese network has proposed a remake. In China, the drama was downloaded more than 12,000,000 times.

Even as an adult, Lee Hongki still has the same dream. He wants to be someone who can sing and act well. He also wants to be acknowledged both in Korea and overseas. If he continues to run towards his dream with the passion that he has now, the life he dreams will one day be complete.

Archived