Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xp

[주림커플] Choi Kang-Joo & Na Doo-Rim [Bride of the Century]

Guest homosapiens

tumblr_n3zpivyg1v1s555iyo7_250.gif tumblr_n3zpivyg1v1s555iyo3_250.gif tumblr_n3zpivyg1v1s555iyo2_250.gif
Best couple ever after Honghoonie LOL

why this thread going so slow :-??
why no news from our OTP ?
is HK now in China ? and our JS is in Paris ? love in between China and Paris ?
hope they would give us some hints though if they are in relationship or maybe liking one to another..
i read somewhere HK wants to get married before going to army and i don't know about JS.
Honestly i just got to know JS from Bride of the Century and HK i like him since YAB.

tumblr_n1u6vjPp5v1r8l91eo1_500.gif
tumblr_n1u6vjPp5v1r8l91eo2_500.gif

Credit to: nikiazia

LHK cant be any cuter...Never kiss indeed! :P

So, what does he call this thing he's doing here?
tumblr_n3rvbyyM5f1tt7gg4o2_400.gif
Tasting? Talking?  8-|

ohh jeez if unnie jin sung have more sns :(
huhuhu i miss them more

lee hongki 4
This picture was part of Showcase scene (ep 2 e 3 ?)
If i'm not mistaken, it was JS offered him drink to warm in such cold weather..what a thoughtful girl
sorry for my delusional , really miss them

She touches him anywhere & everywhere...

@ftiamor I dun exactly find the one you're looking for but I hope this one close enuf   ;)

tumblr_n3rv866zK01sj7ro0o6_400.gif

Also if you notice from the actual scene, when they were pulling & pushing for the phone the cushion on LHK's lap fell off onto the floor, and a 2nd later YJS head freefall on his bare thigh  :-*  just like this gif, however in the clip when she got up the cushion was already back covering part of his upper thigh...so my point is they are too comfortable together  :D

I find FT Island song "Always with You" suits uri HK &JS 
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02XUrz9AfdU&feature=youtube_gdata_player  Cre.uploader Ottoke chingu ahh...why still no news ? Hope the cupid be with them as always and let the love sparks between them.
 Gosh, I think i'm going crazy, really hard not to like or think them both.

Love the way YJS hide her face toward LHK's shoulder while he chuckled
1972117b17206093cd69966970e59705.jpg

Tho KJ and YK, in reality they are still LHK and YJS, and they seriously look super hot even if they're not suppose to

tumblr_n45zhxURX11tuhoqfo1_1280.jpg Ermmmm....not really, not as YK nor DR  =))

Super excited to see jinsung and hongki again on april 25 for the after party of bride of the century..im so thrilled..i love to see them again doing sweet moments..

The bride of the century party has been cancelled due to sewol tragedy

Guest ftiamor

No fresh news about our couple because of the ferry tragedy all k-stars keep low-profil last 10 days, so LHK and YJS also don't update their instagrams.  :( But i found this eng translated article about Hongstar and BOTC. here is the link and i post here the part about our couple

A sweet love-line, how is working with Yang Jinsung?

Lee Hongki’s chemistry with rookie actor Yang Jinsung is also under a spotlight. Just like their sweet love-line in the drama,  the two look good together in real life and get along really well on set.

“We get along too well so it can be hard sometimes. When we are shooting a serious scene, I need to act appropriately. But I struggle because I want to fool around.”  (Laughs)

In real life, Yang Jinsung is older than Hongki. But with her bright personality, she makes everyone feel at home on set. Comparing Yang Jinsung to Doorim from the drama, Lee Hongki couldn’t compliment her enough. Their heartbreaking emotional acting is also a hot issue.  After learning about his family curse, Lee Hongki tries to end his relationship with Na Doorim. Even though he once was an icy heir, he had fallen in love with bright and lovely Doorim. His decision to part with her and the resulting sadness are heartbreaking. 

Even fans were nice to this couple,....

Credit: Chosun + DJ. Pri @tumblr.com ;; Twitter @ChocopieK

Just love the way Hongki admits that he hardly controls himself when Jinsung is nearby ;) And even after the end of the drama the media can't stop comment how sweet they are offscreen and how real they look together. ;))

Guest ftiamor

lxands

said: She touches him anywhere

@ftiamor I dun exactly find the one you're looking for but I hope this one close enuf  

;)

Also if you notice from the actual scene, when they were pulling

:D

ftiamor said:

Just love the way Hongki admits that he hardly controls himself when Jinsung is nearby ;) And even after the end of the drama the media can't stop comment how sweet they are offscreen and how real they look together. ;))