[주림커플] Choi Kang-Joo & Na Doo-Rim [Bride of the Century]

xp

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ftiamor

Love this moment from the deleted scenes from BOTC. Just look how Hong Ki is kissing Jinsung;s cheek, hehehe he cold just fake the kiss because of the angle of shooting it won't be so obvious but he is working hard to make it even more real than necessary ;) :x
cr to the owner pic via @naughtynoonaBv5eUoqCMAEccnd.jpg

Guest ftiamor

(Just for fun ;)  )Hong Ki what are you doing!! You miss your Doorim soooo much? You terribly need a kiss? :))So pitty that JinSung didn't came to the pressconference in Japan, i think HongKi really miss her.
Bt8yjXtCIAEn2b4.jpg
CR: cinematoday
Bt8pY3XCQAA_hmm.jpg
"Well, just because Doorim is not here, i'll kiss the piggy"=((
Bt8xlF9CIAA2uFR.jpg

Aigoo, HongKi is so jealous! Bt8yOTtCIAEHPSr.jpg

Don't be sad, boy, Doorim is only yours!Bt-vZslCUAA2M3c.jpg
all credits on pics

#FT아일랜드 #이홍기 씨의 SBS #모던파머 대본 인증!
SBS 주말미니시리즈 ‘모던파머’, 10월 18일 밤 8시 45분 첫 방송 예정 

#Selfie of #FTISLAND #LeeHongGi holding the script in his mouth.
SBS Miniseries ‘Modern Farmer’ will premiere on Oct 18th at 8:45pm 

[Photo from Lee Hong-Gi’s Instagram]
10622846_864174323607886_723722990435280

• 2 weeks later...

FT ISLAND’S LEE HONGKI GARNERS ATTENTION WITH CUTE PHOTOS OF HIM AND HIS YOUNGER SISTER

tumblr_inline_ncff9xJEwG1qiflun.jpg

Lee Hongki of FT Island shares an adorable photo of himself with his younger sister!

On September 24th, FT Island’s main vocal Lee Hongki tweeted a friendly photo of himself and his younger sister with a message that read, “Find me in Andong… the first 5 people (to find me) I will treat you to Andong steamed chicken.”

In the photo, both the idol and his sister are wearing chic black outfits while striking a pose or a silly face for the camera. Many netizens and fans have been commenting, “Of course that’s his sister, they look exactly alike,” and “She’s so pretty!” or “Both of them are so attractive. Such cute siblings!”

With Hongki’s message to fans asking them to look for him in the city of Andong and saying that he will buy the first five winners a meal of steamed chicken, which the city is famous for, many fans have been showing attention to see if that will really happen or not.

Meanwhile, Lee Hongki is currently filming for a new SBS mini-series drama titled, “Modern Farmer”, which will be set to air on October 18th with its first episode.

What do you think of Hongki’s sister and their exquisite genes?

Source: Lee Hongki Twitter and 10Asia

Cr KoreaBoo

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"[FTISLAND] 2014.09.25 Message

FT ISLAND’S LEE HONGKI OPENS UP A WEIBO ACCOUNT

tumblr_inline_nco534HTh01rbqf8v.png

FT Island’s Lee Hongki is the next to join Weibo!

Hongki uploaded a screenshot of his newly opened Weibo account on his Instragam on September 29, with a caption saying, “Is this it?”.

He has now joined a long line of Korean celebrities who have joined Weibo in order to interact with their Chinese fans more closely, with his first Weibo post being a selca taken via a mirror labeled “MAKE-UP,” captioned, “Hello??”.

Follow him on his Weibo and his Instagram @skullhong12!

Cr KoreaBoo

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ftiamor

Good news about our ship! Hong Ki liked Jin Sung's photo that she posted on her IG. He is so busy nowadays with the Japan Tour and filming for his new drama but he still has time to stalk his Doorim's IG and he loved how she looks on this pic. She is indeed beautiful! I'm so happy they are still in contacts and with good feelings to each other. B0NsPrcCQAIBQ5_.jpg
cr. colourful245

:x :x

Guest ftiamor

Wow! I love the way they hug each other, so sincere and so tight, like Hong Ki doesn't want to let her go. :x  :xB0uxlhzCcAARWDe.jpgB0uxlzdCAAAwT4W.jpg
cr. aliS_hAna

Archived