[주림커플] Choi Kang-Joo & Na Doo-Rim [Bride of the Century]

xp

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you so much for creating this thread.. i was thinking why no one create thread for this couple. Finally, we got one belongs to those who loves them so we can express our liking and love towards this couple.

can i suggest to use their real name as well, say like add LHK and YJS
Sorry just suggestion..the reason is sometimes we tend to say LHK and YJS instead of their name in the drama, because i can feel something is going on between them..hoping to grow more and more love between them.

even though YJS is 2 years older than LHK, but i feel LHK is more matured perhaps he is the eldest (if i'm not mistaken) and i love seeing their lovey dovey moment in on and off screne.

Looking forwards to see more and more lovey dovey news between this two.

Nice to know you all..

jujuoye said: Thank you so much for creating this thread.. i was thinking why no one create thread for this couple. Finally, we got one belongs to those who loves them so we can express our liking and love towards this couple.

can i suggest to use their real name as well, say like add LHK and YJS
Sorry just suggestion..the reason is sometimes we tend to say LHK and YJS instead of their name in the drama, because i can feel something is going on between them..hoping to grow more and more love between them.

even though YJS is 2 years older than LHK, but i feel LHK is more matured perhaps he is the eldest (if i'm not mistaken) and i love seeing their lovey dovey moment in on and off screne.

Looking forwards to see more and more lovey dovey news between this two.

Nice to know you all..

thank you for this page..i guess LHK has a charm to make his costar feels comfortable with him. love love KJ n DR so much the on and off screen chemistry and those kissess...especially the proposal kiss..emmm. i havent seen a lot of kdrama but KJ n DR really manage to convince me that they are very2 much in love..

Guest ftiamor

Wellcome to the new people on this thread  >:D<. Lets have lots of fun spazzing about this lovely couple.
I found in twitter FanAcc from french primadonnas @hongkiki_ that they met Jin Sung on the airport in Paris and they talked about Hong Ki. Jin Sung said that Hong Ki has cute face and he is kind and crazy, while her friend (a girl who travels with YJS) added that Hong Ki has the best personnality. YJS even called to Jong Hun but he was busy and couldn't answer the call. Today Jin Sung liked photos on Hong Ki's instagram and also comment on a photo of Hong Ki that Jong Hun posted on his instagram. It's getting better and better for our couple! Just can't believe it how close they are for such a short time. I'm also happy that the primadonnas support JinSung and she is not afraid to show her friendship with Hong Ki and the other Ft boys. Because the friendship is really good start for a longer and stable relationship if the both sides wish it. Without friendship as a footstep it will turn into relationship for two weeks. Just keep fingers crossed that this good friendship will lead to somethnig better ;).

why this thread going so slow :-??
why no news from our OTP ?
is HK now in China ? and our JS is in Paris ? love in between China and Paris ?
hope they would give us some hints though if they are in relationship or maybe liking one to another..
i read somewhere HK wants to get married before going to army and i don't know about JS.
Honestly i just got to know JS from Bride of the Century and HK i like him since YAB.

Archived