[주림커플] Choi Kang-Joo & Na Doo-Rim [Bride of the Century]

xp

155854_465806406692_3483115_n_zps5ef5dd3

credits: jinsung_627 instagram
마지막촬영 백년의 신부. 사랑해요! 행복했습니다. 최강주안녕 ~~멋진 최강주와의 마지막 씬으로^^마음이 뭔가 찡하네~~~~~

The last filming for bride of the century, I love you. I feel so happy. Choi Kang Ju, Goodbye~ This is the last scene with the good looking / cool Choi Kang Joo. my heart feels somewhat choked up.

[please feel free to correct me and pardon my mistakes.]

Don't know what to say,except that they really makes me feel that they are so in love with each other as Choi Kang Joo and Na Doo Rim in the drama BOTC.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am watching this clip from the drama thread....

From around 3:12 to 3:48, am I the only one who feels LHK seems super close to YJS especially @3:46 YJS seems a bit possessive of LHK & he let her...at first I thought they are filming DR-KJ scene but looking back they actually doing YK-KJ scene...as I recalled they said YJS dun talk much, even hardly speak to LHK during break time when doing YK scene, but this time in here they both seem really close & friendly with each other...

of cos it also can be delusional on my side  =P~

i know when they took this picture it supposedly to be KJ & YK but I cant get over how beautiful & hot LHK & YJS look together

Q6tRmG6.jpg

Also I love this picture of them during the presscon...they really looks comfortable together..
tumblr_n1bcanLOzT1r9j8oyo1_500.png
BRIDE+OF+THE+CENTURY+KOREAN+DRAMA+2014+%

Hmmm...holding hand tightly...
12378_670317249681491_613301722_n.jpg

Also I heard he held her hand tightly when getting down the stage & they said he's helping her becos she injured her leg...yeah, sure  :D  injured leg, then wear heels that high..I mean she can just walk up & down the stage earlier just fine, also I thought it was LHK who just recovered from shoulder injury  :P 

Guest ftiamor

Yeah, i've seen so many k-drama pressconferences but i haven't see till now a korean actor and actress to be so close and intimate. The koreans are much more reserved in public, even married couples rarely show off their affection in piblic. At k-drama presscon all the actors are stiff and awkward, and just posing as good colleagues. So i was really surprised to see LHK and YJS behaviour on the pressscon. The way they hold their hands, the way the laugh togather, the way they look at each other... it's really fishy, what's going on between these two? ;))

Guest ftiamor

By the way, FtIsland Jonghun follow Jin Sung on instagram and she followed him back, too. So, Jin Sung wants to be in good terms with the "brothers-in-law"?  :x At least that means Hong Ki and Jin Sung are set for a long friendship. A good start, don't you think? ;)

If I remember right, I've read sumwhere, the closest FTIsland member to LHK is JH, also during presscon LHK suggested JH to come in and act as a beggar...now he's following YJS, which to me also imply FTIsland members too take initiative to know and to befriend YJS...good moves...I hope we'll see more of LHK and YJS even after BoTC

I love how friendly they are together! I hope that perhaps their chemistry is for real. They seriously are adorable together! I found a really cute clip of the press conference interview that I posted in my recent blog post about the drama! ^^ I hope you like it. http://www.samsoondowntherabbithole.com/2014/04/i-choi-kang-joo-bride-of-century.html

Sure, sure....they were promoting BoTC, however I find it cute at the end when YJS was ask abt their future spouses, so YJS gives the usual diplomatic universal answer for LHK, but he simply cant resist commenting that she sounded like his mom  8-|   :D  And of cos we know for Koreans when a man comments a girl resembles or reminds them of their mothers, it implies they look upon the girl highly, that some even said "That's it...he's hook for life"  =))

Also when YJS comments on her own wishful spouse, LHK quickly chip in that she shud date a celebrity!!! Haha...LHKssi, cant you be more obvious, eh? LOL its like he's offering himself to her  ;))
Cute...

credit to tumbler...

So loving this...

tumblr_n3rachS9Bn1t4bm79o1_r1_500.gif

The peck is so natural, there's nothing abt camera angle and such...not to mention LHK was very accepting of the kiss...its more real & any of those scripted passionate kiss... =P~

Guest ftiamor

lxands said: redit to tumbler...

So loving this...

The peck is so natural, there's nothing abt camera angle and such...not to mention LJK was very accepting of the kiss...its more real & any of those scripted passionate kiss... =P~

So KJ & DR have return back to LHK & YJS respectively without giving us the pleasure of their final kiss.. :((

HOWEVER

I suspect, a gift from the PD to avid fans of JooRim couple as compensation....

Boy, I have never seen the main OTP hug so tightly during their wrap up party as this one....bet its even heartbreaking for them to finally say goodbye to their characters & each other  8->

Lee Hong Ki & Yang Jin Sung real life moments...

Archived