[Mainland Chinese Drama 2014] Perfect Couple 金玉良缘

sugarplum892

• 2 weeks later...

I am so grateful to all the websites like viki and youtube and dramafever for providing me with the chance to watch this drama...
At first I was not interested in it because most mainland dramas tend to trail away from the plot and reality and thus pisses me off but this is one of the few that has a perfect blend of everything like it is not too romantic mushy mushy; or focused only on trying to make the audience laugh; or too boring...it is the perfect dynasty themed drama and the cast... tang yan and wallace huo are just perfect in their roles ...
I hope for viki or drama fever or even youtube to quickly upload the english subtitles for eps 25 and over....can't wait !!!!! >D< i actually thought there were only 24 eps until i saw the website display 38 but then viki has all 45 which is good :D

• 4 weeks later...

Anyways, I'm going blind (my perfect 20/20 vision is getting worse by minute)but despite the poor image quality
 I.can not.stop.watching.this.show
yep it's that good.
I mean I'm not really into this traditional stuff or this usually uptight humour and stuffs, but these two are  good together.
I even laughed a lot during first 5 episodes.
UGH, so corny, cheesy but still I laughed.
I'm sure my mind would be blown to pieces if only I could see the beautiful scenery
(if only their faces didn't look like reflections in water (river) XD
You know I will probably blame chinese drama for prolonging my university days since
I'm not studying  fervently but oh, how can I when drama gods do not approve ahahahahahaha

I just have to come across  'my type of drama' during exam's season, don't I?
Gods, how is this thread only two pages long?!
How can ppl like not be in awe with this?
These actors actually fit well together.
And it's funny.
Plenty of both here.
*confused*
I mean I still think no drama should be longer then 20 episodes unless it involves parents-children-grandkids plots...
but hey one can't have everything one dreams of...

@ventilator, I'm sorry none of those streaming sites are available to you.  I hope you can find another source so that your eyes don't go fuzzy from watching this drama.  Also, with "Perfect Couple" being such a prettily filmed drama - so much color, the landscapes, etc.! - it's a shame to have to miss out on all that because of poor quality videos. 

But I totally understand what you when you say that you can't stop watching the show.  I couldn't either.  And it was a killer waiting for those daily (but only on weekdays) updates from Dramafever.  Last night was such a happy night when they finally subbed the last episode.  :P

The beginning of the drama really was its strength.  It was also at its most hilarious in the beginning.  As it reached the middle, that's where things sometimes started dragging on and then things were just plain all out crazy by the end.  But by then, the drama already had me hooked and sunk and I still loved it all - even with all its crazy.  LOL! 

Like you, I really enjoyed the chemistry between the main actors.  They were great. 

And although the drama is 45 episodes long, it's actually not that long if you consider that each episode is only 45 minutes long and that includes both opening and end credits.  Once you cut off those times, each episode only ends up being around 30-35 minutes long.  I'm used to watching Korean dramas that are an hour long each, so watching "Perfect Couple" was a breeze. 

I wish you happy viewing as you continue on your path to the end, but please don't neglect your studies!!  ;)

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi hi, agree with all that this show is funny, one can get addicted to watching it and WH and TY chemistry here is good. Although the drama did get draggy towards some parts. I don't know how many times I've watched this drama....like WH here as Yuan Bao. Only that the lighting is not very good i think....

• 4 months later...

This drama is pretty good. I love it when the main cast are married.  This one kind of reminded me of "Colourful Life" with Frankie Lam and Annie Man.  Minus the switching identity because Annie and Frankie was to get married together but she was also checking his body for birthmark.  The same story of main guy not being the son of the mother he is currently living with. LOL. 

Perfect Couple was a bit better that WH wasn't in love with another woman like Frankie was, but i guess it was fine because at that point Annie and Frankie wasn't in love yet. LOL.

Wallace was pretty good looking in here.  The girls are all very pretty even that cousin of his. 

Archived