[Taiwanese Drama 2014] Fall in Love With Me 愛上兩個我

sugarplum892

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shane1994

@raasyndrome‌ hmm no its definitely not taipei dreamin. I dont know i feel like the songs at the 47 and 56 min marks are different or maybe thats just me. What do you think?

FILWM FB UPDATES
小鹿、陶樂思浪漫都假的?!究竟怎麼回事,快來看看吧:)
is Xiao Lu and Le Si romance are fake? ! what happened, come and check now :)

lol Aaron's really enjoyed spraying Tia with flour80112-XXL.jpg

more for Ep 7 caps

10313685_701367193238283_34689127405691910376063_701367433238259_646363817596077

raasyndrome said: @Tara97for me, even tho the sypnosis are odd, but thanks DramaGod the storyline is pretty much interesting.and for LTX's personality, he is an easy going person. but, the person around him (Lance and his workers) are not that friendly. even tho Lance and LTX are childhood friend, i'm never seeing they are going out together. i guess at first, Tian Xing is guilty towards Le Si because his brother is dead while saving him. he want to help OZ because OZ is the one that inspired him to become an advertisment successtor. so, their love are growing while he interact with Le Si. he mentioned before, there's no one that caring him that much(beside Fu Bo), nor Huan2 too.

@shane1994 no problem dear. if i have found the full version of Extra Love, i will share it here :) please show more loves for FILWM's drama.
@tara97 hehe . let's see how the story will ended XD please prepare more tissues (it isn't melodrama orz) x3

Archived