[Taiwanese Drama 2014] Fall in Love With Me 愛上兩個我

sugarplum892

@yuiivip 
but, i don't think XL personality is fake. it's just feels like the real TX is likes to smiles and jokes around(just like when he is alone with Fu Bo, his buttler).TX is an easy going person, but the people around TX isn't that simple(like Lance). that's why he remain to silent and stay cool. ah~ i'm really anticipate for tonight episode  :x

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yuiivip

@rassyndrome, yeah I think so. XL is not fake also part of TX but however XL is not full TX. Only half TX.

Do you have streaming link?

@yuiivip ah~ sorry. my internet connection is poor, i don't even catch up to watch tonight episode. i've posting the streaming link on page 3, but i will give you direct link. don't forget to bookmark on your browser, so you didn't have to searc the streaming link again :)
http://www.pyeweb.com/jtv/1/

Guest Tatiana Korosteleva

If in last week's episode we got to see LS falling harder for XL, this week yay for realizations on his part what mess he has created so far.I didn't get dialogues and will wait passionately fo subs - 6 episode was a bit slower, less skinship, but it was more lie set-up episode before future ones with TX starting his moves) Very intrigued by preview! This drama is a bit silly (but in very positive t-drama way), but I just love the thing that previews always make me sooo excited! Till this moment I've thought that LS and XL would date, but it seems like that TX can't let LS be taken away even by XL.
Leo is so sloooow. I guess because of that I shouldn't hope too much to see TX burning with jealousy...but what if...))

By the way, am I the only one getting bothered by TX's fashion choices? His clothes in the preview are just so ridiulous making me remeber Kim Tan from Heirs.

Guest KarlaG

Hi there, im on episode 6 and i heard a song being played in the 47 min mark of the drama. It also played in ep 5. Im more than sure its Aarons voice. By any chance do you know the name of the song. I fell in love with it and would like to purchase it from itunes. Thank you very much for your time to read this and if u can give me a response. 

@KarlaG hi sweety, welcome to soompi and this thread. 
ah~ i know the song you are mentioning, but the full version hasn't out yet. the tittle is 多餘的愛 (Extra Love), and yes it's Aaron's.
if i've found the full version of that song, i'll share it here :)

photo.php?fbid=1502560156634157&set=pb.1 Hi there i am new here :)) I wanna know which episode is this pic ? Can't seem to recall any memories :D here's the link :
photo.php?fbid=1502560156634157&set=pb.1 Okay , neither the image is posted ,  nor the link ... dun know why O.o . It's on a fb page called : " Fall in Love With Me 愛上兩個我 " posted 12 May with 2 likes , in the timeline album. Tia li is wearing a pair of light jeans with the matching jacket , too , and a white t-shirt with black words on it . While Aaron yan appears as " Xiau Lo " wearing a grey sweater with a white shirt under it with a denim jeans

Hi @tara97 ! I think they were visiting the older actress when she was working in the garden. Probably their 1st visit to her. I dont remember which episode it was.

I want to share the song everybody (including me) loves so much and it hasnt been released yet. cr. Melody Yeh

Episode 6 was pretty dramatic. I dont even know where to start... I like that LTX is so straightforward and telling LS his feelings. On the other hand, it comes out of nowhere (from her point of view). And I think he deserved the slap. A forced kiss is a big NO.
If XL continues to act strange and will hurt LS, she will really fall in love with LTX...and then the "other drama" will start...I mean the fact that LSs brother sacrificed for him (as @raasyndrome mentioned).

I believe we saw LTX at the end of the episode. XL even said: "XL is kind of lame!" (best sentence of the episode :D ) and then appeared as LTX. He will probably help Oz and LS will "pay" for his help...you know...not with money... :D...but accompanying him to some events. Cant wait!!!

raasyndrome

said: @KarlaG hi sweety, welcome to soompi and this thread. 

ah~ i know the song you are mentioning, but the full version hasn't out yet. the tittle is 多餘的愛 (Extra Love), and yes it's Aaron's.

if i've found the full version of that song, i'll share it here

:)

Okaay this is my very first t-drama and i fell in love with it already <3 It's so lovely and dragging me over the previews of each episodes. I don't know why some people want Puff Kuo instead of Tia Li ,,since  this is the first t-drama for me , I watched a scene of just you , to see puff , but i think Tia is better and i am happy it's not Puff . Moreover , wouldn't be odd to have a two-consecutive dramas with the same lead female with Aaron Yan ??
However , I have a question , Is Lu Tian Xing supposed to have a bad hard personality ?? I mean when he is with butler fu , he's so kind to him ... So who said so ??
The most important question is when did Aaron yan fell in love with Tia Li ?? I know that there's no exact time but they actually show some syndromes for falling for the lead actress. So if we put that into practice here ,, Was it when he made up Xiau Lo ?? when she bought him his daily needs and made cupcakes ?? As she tripped and fell on him on the door way , as he smilled ?? or possibly when she spent the day with him when sick ? To reach this point now of wanting her to love his real Lu Tian Xing and not Xiau Lo ???
Let me point to something ,, i think the director literally meant the title " Fall in love with me " , considering the times Tia li has to trip lol . I am not sure why didn't you guys uploaded it here , but i have seen the fb update ,  a pic of Tao Le Si holding hands with Xiau Lo and walking in spacious hall way , not sure if it is a cinema or what ,, IS she going to fall here too , just to hold hands ?? :D :D :D

Guest shane1994

Hi anyone know what song was played at the 47 min mark in ep 6?? I dont think it's extra love as mentioned by @raasyndrome‌ , it sounds like a different song to me :/

@Tara97for me, even tho the sypnosis are odd, but thanks DramaGod the storyline is pretty much interesting.and for LTX's personality, he is an easy going person. but, the person around him (Lance and his workers) are not that friendly. even tho Lance and LTX are childhood friend, i'm never seeing they are going out together. i guess at first, Tian Xing is guilty towards Le Si because his brother is dead while saving him. he want to help OZ because OZ is the one that inspired him to become an advertisment successtor. so, their love are growing while he interact with Le Si. he mentioned before, there's no one that caring him that much(beside Fu Bo), nor Huan2 too.
@shane1994 the tittle of soundtrack are out on wikipedia, but full version haven't out yet. or maybe you are heard one of another Aaron's Song, Taipei Dreamin'?

Archived