|2014 WGM S4 COUPLE| NAM GOONG MIN ∞ HONG JIN YOUNG

happymemories09

perhaps that white space is to HJY ????: O: O

NGM please, enough to thrill my deluuluuuuu mind, jajajajajajaja, LOOOL: Rodar los ojos:: Rodar los ojos:

if you have something to HYJ unnie spit it, anyone can tell you that, LOL, I have NO IG. kekekeke : W00t:: W00t:: D: Wub:

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see a familiar face there in the first row in the second option, park jin joo is, surely wuuu NGM friend, because I have seen him act with two dramas, Unemployed Romance and The Girl Who Can See Smells.:blink::rolleyes:

11402936_511354052348291_698763223818494

if she simply is your friend, you can be part of the cast, because his wife could not be part of the cast too? .lol think it would be more reasonable jejejejeje :D

Those look like supporting actors only, where are the leads?  according to wgm...I thought there was going to be a female character who asks Yu Tak whether he chooses her or Da In?

Those actors would not attract me to watch..  if NGM is Yu tak then they need a hot female lead...  and HJY to cameo as the ex gf...

Guest LuvSo

Those look like supporting actors only, where are the leads?  according to wgm...I thought there was going to be a female character who asks Yu Tak whether he chooses her or Da In?

Those actors would not attract me to watch..  if NGM is Yu tak then they need a hot female lead...  and HJY to cameo as the ex gf...

This is not the web drama he mentioned in WGM.  This is another project, a mini movie called Light the Fire in which he is the director. 

Namgoong Min Makes Directorial Debut

Namgoong Min Makes Directorial Debut

Actor Namgoong Min takes on his first directorial role through the movie “Light My Fire.”

In addition to directing, Namgoong Min took charge of writing the scripts and casting. “Light My Fire” is a detective thriller. The main character, Detective Han, unveils the secrets of a difficult murder case that could have remained unsolved.

It is said that the entire cast, including Oh Jung Se, Yang Joo Ho, Lee Dong Hee, Park Jin Joo, Jeong In Ki, and Hwang Young Hee appeared in this movie out of their friendship with Namgoong Min.

The photo released by Namgoong Min’s agency, 935 Entertainment, shows the actor on the scene of the movie shooting. Some notable moments included the actor-director discussing the shoot concepts and monitoring the film scenes with the staff. He is known for his caring persona on the scene, and he was said to have made the staff and the cast at ease with warm smiles.

Namgoong Min said: “I made this film with a scenario I had in mind for a while, trusting that it would make a good film. I hope that everyone will support me.”

Namgoong Min is planning on submitting “Light My Fire” to many film festivals starting next year.

Source (1)

• 2 weeks later...

saw this on baidu...and thought to share with u all...as suggested by @thaiisright

NGM posted this on his Daum Cafe before he left for China...credit to MagicalTangled who translated from korean into chinese for Baidu: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3890534960

'Hi Everyone, this is Namgoong Min...

I didnt know since when did time flew by so fast...

I spent the whole night editing yesterday...and now I will be heading to China...

After wrapping up a drama and before the essence of drama ended, I stepped into the Director's shoes..

Now, I will return into the actor's identity to start my acting activities...going to China...

Although my heart feels troubled but once I think of those who give me strength...

I will have the positive energy and promise to return well...

Although I am unsure if such a short post will be able to convey what I wish to say...

If it can..it will be good.

Stay healthy. Thank you. Love you all'

(note : the translation may not be totally accurate)

Guest thaiisright

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★ 

HJY's birthday is coming soon. We'd like to compile all fans' wishes and send it to her along with the letters project.

Please email to GoongJinMinions@gmail.com the birthday wishes or short message to HJY.

Let's show our love to her.

• 3 weeks later...

MINIONS HELLO !!!!! again I'm back here, because it is about the birthday of "our beautiful HONG JIN YOUNG", lol, it seems that the fan NGM never forget the goonjin like many here and I sent him a nice present wuuuuuu:phew:

11846577_536226656527697_617278431958963

Guest JJChen

Hello to everyone here, hope you have a nice summer.

I'm Jin-young fan JJChen, I would like to share Jin-young's coming event, hope ifyou have time, come to join us!

August 9, 2015~~ HONG JIN YOUNG's Online Birthday Event: 「언제나 홍블리/Always HongBLY #HBD 」Live Radio. :w00t: Don't miss it, Top DJ Hong Jin-Young planned many many special topics (social talk, mini-games & songs:wub:) during her coming radio time in order to bring JOYs to everyone and make it be memorable day. 

How to participate? This live radio will broadcast via Ustream.TV (App is available for download) then choose "MusicK_ent" channel OR visit MusicK's Facebook https://www.facebook.com/musickofficial at 12:30PM (KST), then you will see the detail of this Live Radio! Please note that Live radio will start at 13:00 (KST).

Everyone who love Jin-Young and want to spend time with her for this nice moment are all welcome!

For these who won't be able to participate, don't worry, you will be able to watch full show later via MusicK's YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/musickentofficial 

cr: MusicK Entertainment Facebook & news

Hello to everyone here, hope you have a nice summer.

I'm Jin-young fan JJChen, I would like to share Jin-young's coming event, hope ifyou have time, come to join us!

August 9, 2015~~ HONG JIN YOUNG's Online Birthday Event: 「언제나 홍블리/Always HongBLY #HBD 」Live Radio. :w00t: Don't miss it, Top DJ Hong Jin-Young planned many many special topics (social talk, mini-games & songs:wub:) during her coming radio time in order to bring JOYs to everyone and make it be memorable day.

How to participate? This live radio will broadcast via Ustream.TV (App is available for download) then choose "MusicK_ent" channel OR visit MusicK's Facebook https://www.facebook.com/musickofficial at 12:30PM (KST), then you will see the detail of this Live Radio! Please note that Live radio will start at 13:00 (KST).

Everyone who love Jin-Young and want to spend time with her for this nice moment are all welcome!

For these who won't be able to participate, don't worry, you will be able to watch full show later via MusicK's YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/musickentofficial

cr: MusicK Entertainment Facebook & news

:) Daebak!

Hi Friends,

Its been awhile since I last entered here...missed you guys :D

Sharing some translation for you from the Tieba Baidu GoongJin Fans..Original Credit to Osen...Below translation adapted from @‌qianqianyichen from 'GoongJin' Tieba:

Singer Hong Jinyoung will specially prepare a special birthday event for her fans. With her expanded popularity, Hong Jinyoung will be celebrating her own birthday on 9 August,it is planned to be a live streaming programme。Live streaming to be on ustream.tv with the theme “Anytime Hongvely #HBD” broadcast。
Accordingly to Jinyoung's agency Music K's representative,the event is specially catered for fans who have all this while, faithfully supporting Jinyoung, to show appreciation to the fans, with the fans in mind, creating a memorable event, directed (as in planned) by Hong Jinyoung。
As someone who already always care for her fans who support her at the public performance events,in showing her special love for Hong Jinyoung fans,she hopes to be able to express her appreciation to her fans through such a broadcast,to celebrate her birthday together。Hong Jinyoung had previously appeared on a Power FM show as a DJ and MBC's 'My little television”,her unique bubbly character simply exudes her personality and endears fans。
Her uniqueness against other trot singers,garners her a wide spectrum of fans from all age groups, even towards the teens which her popularity was showcased in her appearance in MBC Everyone Channel's "Weekly idol",which most of the time caters to girl groups or boy bands。She is also very popular with the more mature audience,where she often receives gifts and local food delights from fans all over Korea,she is also able to hold her own standing as a trot singer,recieving the love of fans of a wide age range。Not only that,she also receives gifts from fans from Thailand, Philippines, China, Japan and other parts of the world, only proving her wide extend of her strong popularity。
To this,Hong Jinyoung has the idea to use English, Japanese, Chinese and other languages to greet her fans,she will also prepare to greet in the various Korean dialects。The plan will be to have a broadcast that will cover topics on fortune telling, to be 'agony aunt', like a radio show so that the broadcast will be kept on an entertaining level。
The interesting part of the broadcast will be able the “Today”theme,to read about the day's fortune with everyone,and also to resolve the troubles one has for "Today",as someone who is already skilled and able to communicate well with everyone, the broadcast will no doubt be an easy feat for Hong Jinyoung。In addition,this broadcast will also include some games and songs recommendation as part of the broadcast show,no doubt it will be an entertaining show。Through Hong Jinyoung's bubbly personality and chatty nature, it will bring strength to the show and everyone。
In preparation for this special birthday event, Hong Jinyoung shared that:“instead of a common birthday celebration party,felt like having a more interesting one、being able to express my true thoughts,my own special birthday party,thus I had thought of such a broadcast”,“if can receive positive reaction of this broadcast,could have similar broadcast, not just for this round。Whenever there is interesting event in plan,will execute with determination。Could also be inviting guests for future broadcasts if executing larger extent of a public broadcast”,showing her determination。
In addition,Hong Jinyoung's “Anytime Hongvely #HBD”live streaming will be on 8 August, 1pm live broadcast ,will be uploaded onto music K's YouTube。
(http://www.youtube.com/musickentofficial)

So do lookout for the youtube upload ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Like finally i am able to login into the new forum.. I MISS READING UPDATE of our NGM & HJY... Can i join the whatapp chat pls 

If there are new minions that wanted to join - can email goongjinminions@gmail.com or write on our IG or FB

Guest iheartwookie

Its been a while, minions! Just missin' our couple. It sad that it just ended up like that... Who knows... I will just keep supporting them in whatever path they choose.

happy sunday! :)

Archived