|2014 WGM S4 COUPLE| NAM GOONG MIN ∞ HONG JIN YOUNG

happymemories09

JinYoung was caught inside of MBC while they were filming the new WGM couple. The lady was going by the elevators when she saw JinYoung. The conversation looked a little awkward. . It looked like she was telling JinYoung she was on the show and they talked a little while. At the end JinYoung said Fighting before leaving. There isn't subs yet so I don't know what they really said.  If you want to watch it's around the 23+ minute mark.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2uphin_우리-결혼했어요-s4-e276-150620_fun

MinYoung was also highlighted when section tv talked to Kang Ye-won

These two are cute and funny. Why older couples are more interesting compare to the younger ones, not sure....

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

goongjin are definitely the best way for WGM couple, you may not have won a prize physical, lol but they are a role model, I think it will dificl to forget. NGM perhaps why he said what he said in the interview, mmm I always thought that WGM PD requires participants to say that, because so we will console desilucionaremos and another couple LOL.;):P:lol:
I loved seeing HJY sunbae in WGM lol hehehehe:P:wub:namgoong-min-hong-jin-young-wgm.png

You can always count on JinYoung to help others out. She certainly helped NGM learn how to be on a variety show by making him comfortable with play acting. Without that, I doubt if he would have settled in. 

WGM should make her a consultant for the couples if they need some pointers. Even if it is just to give encouragement. 

Just for fun for the old time sake coz I miss them,...

These two are funny. Their one hour apart IG updates were showing like,..

NGM: "Look I'm eating with my friends...."

jy3_zpsnhzqtpho.jpg

JY: "Ya,... I have friends to eat with too! And I posted a video instead of a photo!"

jy4_zpsqzsd2ayb.jpg

Just looked at HJY's IG post today...Imagine if she was running towards NGM's black Bentley in the rain?  Haha...

And then referring to NGM's pic, a few hours later...someone from the passenger seat took a pic of his car's dashboard.  The music playing is called "lying together"..

Lying together about not keeping in contact perhaps??  Ah..   Sorry but I can only hope..

aishhhhh  and then they not want to believe it has something together juajuajuaaa LOL !!!!:D

because we lie ...... HJY and NGM do not play with my heart:wub:

not whether to be happy or angry with these two for playing with me lol:crazy::sweatingbullets::D:P

Just looked at HJY's IG post today...Imagine if she was running towards NGM's black Bentley in the rain?  Haha...

And then referring to NGM's pic, a few hours later...someone from the passenger seat took a pic of his car's dashboard.  The music playing is called "lying together"..

Lying together about not keeping in contact perhaps??  Ah..   Sorry but I can only hope..

:D.......Where is the LOL button? I wish we have it or other emoji than this liked square uninspiring thingy.

There are so many coincident and with those coincidences, if you try to connect them together, they make beautiful pictures that give people hope and think..."hey....there maybe something here".....   

I agree with you @bobbyjai!

Hahaha part of me says, that is JinYoung being kind to NGM and helping dig him out of the hole he so rashly made. It wouldn't surprise me that she said " Oppa, you have to let me do these things and not get mad. Then people will think things even if you told them no." 

Sheesh, NGM you better treat her right.

Guest hjyngm13

Are they playing with us.have u notice this time what is the similarity of their post in their IG's?i'm not sure if i'm  just a bit delulu again ngm pisted sitting w his shoes color white n pink n a few minutes later hjy posted w a white n pink bag or im not sure Hat it is on her back..ahh! Jinja! So  curious on what is going on in them. 

Well,just like hjy say  "positivity is the key"

How great would it be if HJY could cameo in the Light My Fire movie!!  She did say yes to NGM when he asked her in one of the WGM episodes. Let's hope they follow through with it...

Also I know NGM is directing it, is he acting in the movie too?  Anyone know?

I am suspecting that NGM and JY are having a switch body experience like in Secret Garden. Why the hell is he posting series of food/eating activities and she is posting series of exercise activities often lately? Is it raining? I swear this two are one of those same difference kind of....:tears:

Just for fun for the old time sake coz I miss them,...

These two are funny. Their one hour apart IG updates were showing like,..

NGM: "Look I'm eating with my friends...."

JY: "Ya,... I have friends to eat with too! And I posted a video instead of a photo!"

@NitaA....ahhahahhahaha...so funny....i miss the LOL button!

I am suspecting that NGM and JY are having a switch body experience like in Secret Garden. Why the hell is he posting series of food/eating activities and she is posting series of exercise activities often lately? Is it raining? I swear this two are one of those same difference kind of....:tears:

and of all activities...they have to choose these two..... :rolleyes:

wow wow a moment, oppa sad or just nostalgic ??? I would like to believe that this song is addressed to HJY, yet I imagine it can be to his first love, which upset me a lot lol :crazy::D

my creere so well that it is 100% HJY lol. unni, please listen to NGM oppa, my heart to have read the lyrics of the song hurts, it's so sad and hopeless hmm ..............:tears::wub:

I just see it as a lovers' quarrel, even that would make me happy LOL:P

Guest cutiecat

but the time they update their IG is really suspicious... Its really early in the morning and almost at the same time... and when I saw Jin Young's IG, it looks like it was a gesture she made as a signal to someone out there... But maybe i read too much about it... :D 

my mind deluuu has reached its limit, kekeke, for a moment I imagine that both were together before IG .LOOOL NGM he left in his car listening to music while she went into the bathroom LOL, someone give me a blow because I'm about to go crazy with these two jajajajajajajajaja:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::P

Archived