|2014 WGM S4 COUPLE| NAM GOONG MIN ∞ HONG JIN YOUNG

happymemories09

LOL NGM bad guy, but even I'm annoyed, bothers me the negative comments towards as compared to KSE Jajajajajaja, even so naive and bad love it lol, the only thing I blame him is to say so so cold mind, now is asking deseperdamente your HJY save him aayyy NGMsi!!!!:sweatingbullets:

I can imagine when there was no answer in your IG, I call HYJ safe to say, please give me a like lol, because that they do not communicate not believe him, and about his birthday ??? I congratulate insurance or other understand so that is a RUDE !!! lol if we knew we would say that lol NGM, but we know that is a "naive tenderness" 38 year  >33 :lol:

I love my bad boy and fool NGM !!!!:wub::wub:

please do not speak ill of the part I most my heart sniffff !!!:tears::P:lol:

11350599_500397823443914_553816237261661

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ngmfan

In the afternoon interview, you got to understand him more in depth about his enthusiasm in acting and how down to the earth of his personality and honesty. He is a rare, weird and real gem in the entertainment circle. The morning interview  about HJY part definitely was not exactly  what he meant and that is  why he contacted HJY to clarify the possible misunderstanding.  They have since more comfortably interact on INS. With this rate going, may be there is a chance for HJY to cameo in his web movie at the end of this year. Couple or not is up to them but I love them both. I'll continue cheering them on for their success in their career. NGM is going to China for a movie in the end of month. Looking forwards to his project! 

I have red eyes look for some evidence of both our partner, I think I will fall as eyes lol ..... naahh what I found in my trunk photo, I just want to comfort and comfort them also with this photo, I think we are friends, he said simply to get rid of so much pressure, if not us, perhaps it is her family that has pressed.:(:lol::wub:

GOONGJIN ARE ONE LOVE !!!! FOREVER :phew:

11391187_500481810102182_896006342576952

Guest thaiisright

Hi Minions,

I know most of you was very upset with NGM's interview, so did I, but I decided to move on (it wasn't easy but finally I'm back on land safely)......because I think it will not change anything if I still digging into that matter or questioning about their action of "liking/commenting" on IG picture was sincere or out of courtesy. As their fan (very far away), I will never be able to read their mind or to see their heart. Nobody can know the truth except themselves. All I can do is hoping that they're truly happy with their decisions. After all, it's their life, it's their choice"

So despite the bad news, the 2nd letters project is still going on. I'll still send letters to HJY and to NGM (even if only few Minions will participate). I will keep supporting them individually instead as couple and I sincerely hope Minions will keep showing love to them even though our ship has sunk.

P.S. Btw, our IG is very active these days with almost 170 followers....so despite the breaking news, GoongJin still have lot of new fans so hopefully we can keep this thread alive.

Guest thaiisright

REPOST :

Hi Minions,

Our International Minions Whatsapp Chat are organizing a 2nd letters project to HJY and NGM for this July. We'd like to invite all Minions to join in this time (we couldn't invited everybody last time due to the short deadline).

If you're interested to be part of this 2nd project, please PM me at GoongJinMinions@gmail.com so I can keep track of the participants.

There are 2 ways to participate.

Option 1

You can send (mail) to me your hand written letter(s) to HJY and/or NGM sealed in "double" envelope. Your envelope will be private. I'll put all your letters in a big envelope and send it to them. However if you choose to go with this option, please consider the posting (mailing) time from your place to my place and the cost of it as well. I'm in LA, California,  USA. Mailing time can take from 2-3 weeks (based on our experience of the 1st project). I must RECEIVE all hand written by latest July 14. Everything must be sent to Korea no later than July15 because we want HJY to receive our letters for her Birthday (August 9).

Option 2

To save on time and mailing cost, you can email me your letters so I can print it out and put it in an envelope for you. If you go with this option, you can email me your letter latest July 13. That will give me some times to print out everything in case printer problem, etc...

The reason why we wanted to send to them all together instead of sending individuallly is because we believe it's more meaningful to send as a group to represent us as GoongJin Minions International Fans.

We hope that a lot of Minions can be part of this 2nd project. We had about 10 Minions that participated in the 1st project.

Let’s show them our support GoongJin Minions!

P.S. Please make sure to write your soompi username or real name on the envelope.

Guest leven_heap

In the afternoon interview, you got to understand him more in depth about his enthusiasm in acting and how down to the earth of his personality and honesty. He is a rare, weird and real gem in the entertainment circle. The morning interview  about HJY part definitely was not exactly  what he meant and that is  why he contacted HJY to clarify the possible misunderstanding.  They have since more comfortably interact on INS. With this rate going, may be there is a chance for HJY to cameo in his web movie at the end of this year. Couple or not is up to them but I love them both. I'll continue cheering them on for their success in their career. NGM is going to China for a movie in the end of month. Looking forwards to his project! 

​NGM has movie in china? i didnt heard anything about it.how bout his web drama?

Guest ngmfan

​NGM has movie in china? i didnt heard anything about it.how bout his web drama?

​He mentioned it on his 2nd interview in the afternoon. At that time, it was said that the contract will be finale this week, guess the detail will be out soon.

Guest ari83

@thaiisright about the IG of goongjin_minions, will u guys still continue to translate NGM n HJY IG caption? I think one of the reason the no of followers increase because that is where they can find the eng trans for their ig..i hope goongjin_minions will continue doing the translation....

NGM you have stomped on this thread! I have to confess to being sad now. Although I knew he was the one that wouldn't pursue the relationship, I thought just maybe in the future he would. (1% chance) Just the way you said it NGM, made us feel that all the things you did were fake - I know that isn't true and I know that as an actor you wanted to do it right. I know that the real you showed up when you felt frustrated. The real you when you helped her out on the bridge, the real you when you said you hated cooking. Making jokes over her refrigerator. Being surprised over that she could cook. Becoming red faced over her big chest and sexy moves. 

Why not say that you enjoyed your time but personality wise, you don't match and so you are just friends. But that is the real NGM, open mouth insert foot by saying NO. Imagine how hard his mom had when raising him? :D

Hong Jin Young Opens Up About Her Cheating Ex-Boyfriend

Hong Jin Young Opens Up About Her Cheating Ex-Boyfriend

Imagine finding out that your significant other has been cheating on you with not just one but three other people.

During a recent filming of MBC’s “Quiz Around the World,” trot singer Hong Jin Young shared about her traumatic experience of being cheated on by her ex-boyfriend.

This episode airing on June 12 will discuss the dating lives of women in their twenties and thirties. The MCs asked Hong Jin Young, whose dating history graph showed a downward trend, to explain more about the lack of men in her life.

“I have been in three or four serious relationships. There was a time when I was completely fooled by a man,” Hong Jin Young revealed.

Hearing this, MC Kim Gu Ra jokingly asked, “Were you stripped of money?” to which Hong Jin Young responded, “I was stripped of my sanity. The man was dating four women at the same time, and I was one of them. I only realized something was wrong after going out with him for ten months,” shocking everyone in the studio.

“I’m the type of person that only has eyes for her boyfriend, almost like a loyal wife, so it was very shocking for me,” she described her painful dating experience.

see Min Oppa? She only likes one guy at a time.

Lol.  Not sure why but the first thought that came to mind when I read the article about the cheating ex boyfriend was....

Cheating ex-bf = NGM

Girlfriend #1- Kim so Yoon

Girlfriend #2-wang ji won

Girlfriend #3- that pink_marguerite chick from his June 9 Instagram photo

Girlfriend #4- HJY

Sorry.. I'm still mad at him... :P  not sure why but for some strange twisted reason, when he takes selfie or likes a girl's photo, I feel like he's a player.  but when HJY takes pics with guys, I feel happy for Her.... its so weird...  almost like double standard  :(

I'm curious to know if after the first interview, his brain started thinking and he realized maybe, just maybe he should have been more tactful so he call JY or, did the interviewers face and questions tip him off, or did he tell someone, his family and they said you better ask JY, or he found out via instant response of fans that he did a faux pas? (or whatever the french word is for foot in mouth) :blink:

Because it's a great song for now.  Wow I just can't get over them not going to get together even tho I knew they wouldn't. I guess if I have trouble, he must have too.

It's just strange you want to cut it off and then play footsies with ig's.

Guest macaronicheese

me too, just got back from bkk trip, and stumbled on such news. #cries #confused 

maybe this piece of news might be better for the both of them. less pressure from public, less stress on whether to post or like on Instagram. who knows what's for them in the future.

Guest ngmfan

Someone knows why did hjy deleted her ig post last night w 2thou comments

​No idea, she actually deleted total of 4 pictures in a short time, 

Someone knows why did hjy deleted her ig post last night w 2thou comments

​No idea, she actually deleted total of 4 pictures in a short time, 

​Deleting 4 pictures? I only able to catch two. Were those picture about food? Maybe her trainer scolded her and prefers she posts pictures about fitness? Or something depressing that may bring her fans spiraling out of controls with speculations?

Archived