|2014 WGM S4 COUPLE| NAM GOONG MIN ∞ HONG JIN YOUNG

happymemories09

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest playgue

Alright alright i will give in... I will have to ship with you guys... Haha

Out of curiousity... Hong Jin Young's latest tweet said something about marriage/misunderstandings (according to google translate). Can someone one accurately translate the tweets plus a couple of the comments below the tweet?

https://twitter.com/Sambahong/status/453473097136340992

My Korean reading isn't great but it says something like "It may be fake but I'm still married. (Something about misunderstandings). Please let me concentrate on married life".

Its probably because of the dating rumors with Hong Jinho.

I just noticed on the second picture taken from the back, look at their ankles. WGM made them walk around tied to each other  ;)
 One way to get over shyness. Must be his shyness cause JinYoung has had plenty of skinship with him.

Guest oOicyOo.

playgue said:

Alright alright i will give in... I will have to ship with you guys... Haha

Out of curiousity... Hong Jin Young's latest tweet said something about marriage/misunderstandings (according to google translate). Can someone one accurately translate the tweets plus a couple of the comments below the tweet?

https://twitter.com/Sambahong/statuses/453473097136340992

@aymisskorea    :)) For what ever reason there is, I think I will be laughing just as much for this next episode, as I did the last. JinYoung  is the dating expert so I think she has a pretty good idea now, about Min oppa. He on the other hand is just starting to figure her out. How much they are different will surely come out on this date.  They look like they are having lots of fun.  :P

Nam Goong Min-Hong Jin Young and Wooyoung-Park Se Young couples go abroad for 'We Got Married' honeymoons

2PM-Wooyoung-hong-jin-young-nam-goong-mi

The Nam Goong Min-Hong Jin Young and Wooyoung-Park Se Young couples headed to Southeast Asia for their 'We Got Married' honeymoons!

SEE ALSO: 2PM successfully wrap up their Japanese arena tour drawing 150,000 fans

According to a rep from MBC, 2PM's Wooyoung and Park Se Young flew to Singapore on April 8KST for a 2-night-3-day honeymoon. The two stars apparently put their heads together to decide where they'd like to go for their first trip as an onscreen married couple and came up with Singapore.

Nam Goong Min and Hong Jin Young have already returned from a 2-night-3-day honeymoon in Saipan. They both agreed that they'd like to visit the beautiful island.

Stay tuned for their honeymoon episodes!

cr: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/nam-goong-min-hong-jin-young-and-wooyoung-park-se-young-couples-go-abroad-for-we-got-married-honeymoons

So, they're in Saipan (pity that you can not see anywhere fancams as in the case of a 2young couple).

Hong Jin Young is the spunky, care-free, smart heroine who meets the no-nonsense, serious, witty guy and their world will never be the same again. they're both thrown at different & challenging situations making them open up to possibilities...things they didn't know they had in them, surprising themselves and each other, opening to each other, learning, compromising, caring, enjoying, loving (wishful thinking)...

ok, Imma stop because I'm just getting carried away  :D I find myself interested in this couple, seeing how their dynamics is a breath of fresh air from the past and current couples. There's nothing I want to say that hasn't been brought up in all the previous posts. I just want to say I LIKE these two... a balance of romance and reality.

later^^

Ok so now I now why he likes to present a logical argument. He was going to be an engineer.  Must have shocked his mom and dad to go into acting.  None to little experience with ladies and the first time he marries, it's to the most aygeo expressive person he's probably met. But he's liking it. Just a few times he's come out of his calm demeanor and it's been very cute. Like when they were on the bed, it surprised me when he reached over and playfully hit her shoulder. And his awkward but cute thumbs up in the car to show he liked her aygeo.  The preview pictures are out and text but it's on naver which I'll never find. :P

I don't know if I'll stay up for the show, but I have to say sorry to them both. Because from when they arrive at the country house to the end, I laugh continually. I hope they don't mind. And I have to admit, I feel compassion for Min oppa. When you are more of an introvert, meeting someone that is a powerhouse of emotions can be overwhelming. And part ways thru the country house, he might have felt that there was nothing he could do to get out of living out in the wilds. Sort of like it was unfair because she so set on it. So he was a little pouty before she said let's go down the middle. Then he brightens up and gets relaxed. But as soon as she says they are going to meet her friends, poor Min oppa looks like he wants to run away again.  :P
I'm guessing the honeymoon is 1 or two episodes away? Or more?

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/87624/20140412/nam-goong-min-wife-hong-jin-young-was-winking-at-kyuhyun.htm

class="at_title" style="padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 17px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 17px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-size: 32px; list-style-type: none; list-style-position: initial; list-style-image: initial; line-height: 38px; letter-spacing: -0.04em; font-weight: bold; clear: both; text-align: center; "Nam Goong Min, "My Wife Hong Jin Young Was Winking At Kyuhyun"

Enjoyed every second of this episode but here's a few highlights for me:

***Min oppa was very attentive to Jin Young's friends, his body language at the table [i.e leaning forward] shows full attention to what they're saying; he was charming and funny

***the little bits of touches he gives JinYoung like when he's asking why she's getting mad, or when he joked as a "revenge" that he expected a very young idol as a wife [i may have misinterpreted this convo, so don't quote me ^^]

***the way he shows his jealousy and his imitations of his wife's aegyo... so cute!

***it gave me butterflies when he gave her his jacket during the walk

***when they recorded their "promise" after the lock event, Min using the word cherish.

I can't wait for subs to be out and for next week, looks so much fun [and lots of skinship! yay!]... they just make a great couple. they look good as individual, great when they're together. so sorry for the long post, i just love this pairing
:x

Archived