|2014 WGM S4 COUPLE| NAM GOONG MIN ∞ HONG JIN YOUNG

happymemories09

I'm curious to know if after the first interview, his brain started thinking and he realized maybe, just maybe he should have been more tactful so he call JY or, did the interviewers face and questions tip him off, or did he tell someone, his family and they said you better ask JY, or he found out via instant response of fans that he did a faux pas? (or whatever the french word is for foot in mouth) :blink:

Ha,..ha,.. @colourgrae...

Gut feeling from old ahjuma here,...... NGM was sincere and honest about his feeling of affection and liking JY during the course of WGM (and she did too). Like someone posted in here "who can resist a woman like JY?", I agree and I think he couldn't. He liked her, she intrigued and fascinated him because she's many kinds he is not. That said, he also know his convictions in life (woman and carrier), and a great chance is,... if he ignores it, he would not be able to live with it (would make him live like salmon, swimming against the current water...tiring life). I also,... not for a second believe that he wants an oppa-dongseang relationship. What was he suppose to say to us fans other than wanting to have an oppa-dongseang relationship, hit few IG likes button and than gradually puff be gone aka "too busy" with our lives excuse (ehm.....not with his I Love romance 3 friendships). If this is the case, it's perfectly normal and understandable.

Say a year or so from now if they declare in a relationship (never say never as many likely will get a nip in the butt later for saying it out loud :P), I’d be the first one jumping up and down with giddiness, making enough high-pitched noises to set a neighborhood of dogs off on a barking fit, and say what a ride you've been putting me through in those many months......

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

long time no see minions.. :')
VetyaA here. i don't know if you guys remember me though. :P
it's been a while, i have too many task and job to do so i didn't have a chance to come here. i also rarely visiting this forum because the new format kinda hurts my eyes >,<

so....
i tried to read some of prev pages, (cmiiw) is it the end of our couple ? :(
i'm sad. really really sad. but i prepared my heart since i'd been following WGM since season 1.
but this doesn't mean that i'll hate both of them. :) i pity those who said mean things to our couple (especially NGM) when NGM just want to be honest (even if it's not what we want to hear).

wish they'll have a success career in the future. i'll continue to support them. i know it's not the same, but i wish them for the best :)
thank you for all minions for give all the information about our couple all this time. you guys are the best :*

anyway, i'm interested with new couple oh min suk & kang ye won. oh lord. i falling in love with older couple again :w00t:

Yes the older couples have more flavor to me. She was on Real Mean and cried buckets over everything. Wonder how this will play out.

I suspect NGM wants to be do his acting, especially since things are  picking up  for him. Maybe he'll get married when he's 50, or 60 when he ends up thinking about it.:P

Yes the older couples have more flavor to me. She was on Real Mean and cried buckets over everything. Wonder how this will play out.

I suspect NGM wants to be do his acting, especially since things are  picking up  for him. Maybe he'll get married when he's 50, or 60 when he ends up thinking about it.:P

​I like older couples too. More believable,....well....careful with that thought....;), may bite me in the a$$...:D

I'm curious to know if after the first interview, his brain started thinking and he realized maybe, just maybe he should have been more tactful so he call JY or, did the interviewers face and questions tip him off, or did he tell someone, his family and they said you better ask JY, or he found out via instant response of fans that he did a faux pas? (or whatever the french word is for foot in mouth) :blink:

Gut feeling from old ahjuma here,...... NGM was sincere and honest about his feeling of affection and liking JY during the course of WGM (and she did too). Like someone posted in here "who can resist a woman like JY?", I agree and I think he couldn't. He liked her, she intrigued and fascinated him because she's many things he is not. That said, he also know his convictions in life (woman and carrier), and a great chance is,... if he ignores it, he would not be able to live with it (would make him live like salmon, swimming against the current water...tiring life). I also,... not for a second believe that he wants an oppa-dongseang relationship. What was he suppose to say to us fans other than wanting to have an oppa-dongseang relationship, hit few IG likes button and than gradually puff be gone aka "too busy" with our lives excuse (ehm.....not with his I Love romance 3 friendships). If this is the case, it's perfectly normal and understandable.

Say a year or so from now if they declare in a relationship (never say never as many likely will get a nip in the butt later for saying it out loud :P), I’d be the first one jumping up and down with giddiness, making enough high-pitched noises to set a neighborhood of dogs off on a barking fit, and say what a ride you've been putting me through in those many months......

​yea @NitaA  you've summed it up for me as well...by the way..if they ever get together, I'll jump with you too and I'll bring alcohol to celebrate :w00t:

Guest macaronicheese

Gut feeling from old ahjuma here,...... NGM was sincere and honest about his feeling of affection and liking JY during the course of WGM (and she did too). Like someone posted in here "who can resist a woman like JY?", I agree and I think he couldn't. He liked her, she intrigued and fascinated him because she's many things he is not. That said, he also know his convictions in life (woman and carrier), and a great chance is,... if he ignores it, he would not be able to live with it (would make him live like salmon, swimming against the current water...tiring life). I also,... not for a second believe that he wants an oppa-dongseang relationship. What was he suppose to say to us fans other than wanting to have an oppa-dongseang relationship, hit few IG likes button and than gradually puff be gone aka "too busy" with our lives excuse (ehm.....not with his I Love romance 3 friendships). If this is the case, it's perfectly normal and understandable.

​yea @NitaA  you've summed it up for me as well...by the way..if they ever get together, I'll jump with you too and I'll bring alcohol to celebrate :w00t:

​I'll fly over and celebrate with you all too!

REPOST :

Hi Minions,

Our International Minions Whatsapp Chat are organizing a 2nd letters project to HJY and NGM for this July. We'd like to invite all Minions to join in this time (we couldn't invited everybody last time due to the short deadline).

If you're interested to be part of this 2nd project, please PM me at GoongJinMinions@gmail.com so I can keep track of the participants.

There are 2 ways to participate.

Option 1

You can send (mail) to me your hand written letter(s) to HJY and/or NGM sealed in "double" envelope. Your envelope will be private. I'll put all your letters in a big envelope and send it to them. However if you choose to go with this option, please consider the posting (mailing) time from your place to my place and the cost of it as well. I'm in LA, California,  USA. Mailing time can take from 2-3 weeks (based on our experience of the 1st project). I must RECEIVE all hand written by latest July 14. Everything must be sent to Korea no later than July15 because we want HJY to receive our letters for her Birthday (August 9).

Option 2

To save on time and mailing cost, you can email me your letters so I can print it out and put it in an envelope for you. If you go with this option, you can email me your letter latest July 13. That will give me some times to print out everything in case printer problem, etc...

The reason why we wanted to send to them all together instead of sending individuallly is because we believe it's more meaningful to send as a group to represent us as GoongJin Minions International Fans.

We hope that a lot of Minions can be part of this 2nd project. We had about 10 Minions that participated in the 1st project.

Let’s show them our support GoongJin Minions!

P.S. Please make sure to write your soompi username or real name on the envelope.

2nd project participate confirm !!!  I choose option 1

CHtJmE1UwAE29sR.jpgCHtJmPDVAAEGnku.jpg

HOPE MORE OF U GUYS CAN PARTICIPATE TOO  ^.^    , FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!

hello minions !!! ahh our partner came to an end I must accept it lol, but filled me with great joy, for me and my goongjin my sunhee are the best so far in WGM. at the end (so far) they showed us love, tenderness, understanding and sincerity, which is the most important to be one of the best couples.:lol:

I still think they are the yin and yang, lol even in their IG are showing me that, NGM showing HJY wines and spirits and showing delicious food, a good combination lol, he is much glamor and she is so exponatanea. but life takes many turns, who knows maybe we fulfill our dream !!!

ahhh'm going to WGM with mature couple, I think they will do well as long and thought it best this type of couple to have to see young children wedding, I think the first season was the best because they were almost all mature, in the age of marriage.

perhaps we are on the thread of the new mature couple, I hope this thread is like this "beautiful family GOONGJIN !!!" that welcomed me with open arms even with my lack of English lol, I'm not just gonna firing lol betray goonjin OKNO jajajajajajaja always but always I will be visiting the site seeing and posting news of our beloved GOONJIN.

MINIONS ARE THE BEST !!! :phew::P;)

68b125529822720e233f20c57fcb0a46f31fabe7

10301507_504706563013040_667160101188706

:D:wub::D:lol:

it was not a Buddhist? because the change ....

i know she's buddhist, and some friends of korea confirm that she's buddhist....

would be it's just acessoris to her???  but it's religious symbol right?? 

Notice also how NGM and HJY's Instagram posts' recently are mirror images of each other?

The black mask photos..

the good morning, good afternoon and good evening /night photos..  All just a few hours after each other

Damn it...these two are playing with our heads again...

lol I think this interview was an excuse to talk more comfortably.

I donot think sometimes forces them to say WGM eso.lol

but there hahaha that something is cooking cooking

you are right the IG of both is so suspicious? I would like to quote lol :D

the couple bottles
the couple suitcases
meals (GI HJY) and drinks (IG NGM) and now this lol

I really can not forget the picture on your IG, apple in the mouth of NGM, just after wgm, that only has meaning for us HJY and shippers, lol

lei according constant contacts in your IG, make others suspect that something is happening there, and that hopeful fans. I am content to be good friends, because the interview was so cold, but on second thought never said there would be something or nothing in the future.:w00t::wub:

Notice something.... THE CROSS GOLD NECKLACE in her neck !!!!

it's surprise me... !!!!!

WOW! @yysjs...you do have a keen eye...yea..me also understand that JY is a Buddhist.. though the cross can be used as an accessory, but those who use as accessory who wear bigger ones..cos to make a fashion statement...so most of the time, only believers wear those smaller ones, petite ones...but well..i could be wrong :)

Guest BonSally

On hot days, a watermelon juice is the best . Sunglasses. Chuli and Miae ( Band's name). Ajushi, please give me more watermelon than sirup. 

I wonder why there's a "Chuli and Miae" here???

Do you guys remember? ^_^

JinYoung was caught inside of MBC while they were filming the new WGM couple. The lady was going by the elevators when she saw JinYoung. The conversation looked a little awkward. . It looked like she was telling JinYoung she was on the show and they talked a little while. At the end JinYoung said Fighting before leaving. There isn't subs yet so I don't know what they really said.  If you want to watch it's around the 23+ minute mark.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2uphin_우리-결혼했어요-s4-e276-150620_fun

MinYoung was also highlighted when section tv talked to Kang Ye-won

Archived