|2014 WGM S4 COUPLE| NAM GOONG MIN ∞ HONG JIN YOUNG

happymemories09

Namgoong Min cast as lead in new JTBC weekend drama

It hasn’t even been more than a day since I Need Romance 3 ended, but Namgoong Min is already on his way to his next project. Sheesh, is there at least time for a shower and a catnap? He’ll be headlining another cable drama, this time JTBC’s new family weekend show called Jang Gook Becomes Dallae. The title is a bit of a mess to translate, in that it’s a four-way pun meaning Wild Chive Soybean Paste SoupSoothed Clear Soup, and Soothed Jang Gook, all because the heroine’s name is Jang Gook (“clear soup”) and she later changes her name to Dallae (“wild chive”). Could we maybe stop naming our children after food? Just a thought.

The show will have a pretty hefty childhood portion set in high school in 2002, which is why the production is barely casting the adults now. The high school versions of the leads will be played by Lee Won-geun (Ghost, The Moon That Embraces the Sun), and Yoon So-hee, who’s currently in the tvN show Let’s Eat. She’s cute and bubbly there, and also such a dead ringer for Park Shi-yeon that I still do double takes while watching her. Namgoong Min will take over Lee Won-geun’s role, while the adult heroine has yet to be cast.

The story is about a pair of high school sweethearts who become pregnant and are forced to marry by their two families. They eventually split up and go their separate ways, and the heroine goes so far as to change her name and lives a completely different life. Then they reunite twelve years later (Is this Wonderful Season, the teen pregnancy version?) and get entangled in each other’s lives all over again.

Over the course of twelve years, Namgoong Min’s character goes from the son of a prominent wealthy household to struggling as the eldest provider for a family that scrapes by from paycheck to paycheck (this is totally Wonderful Season: Bizarroland). He’s prideful and temperamental to boot, which often leaves him on the losing end of things. He seems tough on the outside but is vulnerable underneath it all, and carries a scar from a traumatic incident, as all drama heroes do.

Jang Gook Becomes Dallae follows Firstborn and premieres March 22.

#

via| dramabeans

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't she one of the MCs at WGM local?  When she first started as MC, they said she is dating a professor.  I thought her and Danny Ahn would be a good pair - but let's see - I might ship this couple too!!

PS14032200086.jpgbikini pictures of namgungmin this hongjinyoung built a toothy smile. 22 days broadcast MBC 'We Got Married 4' (We Got Married) as the first couple hongjinyoung namgungmin and get to know each other and had time to meet .hongjinyoung namgungmin and ate chicken feet and said, "We woke article. Hongjinyoung namgungmin virtual wife bikini photos hit "is the title of the article you read, search hongjinyoung saw bikini photos" I hit it to merit. Ha ha ha ha, "he laughed hongjinyoung wife was embarrassed. followed namgungmin the "PhD done. Be smart, "said hongjinyoung praised the intellectual appeal. broadcast citizens have seen "Mr. namgungmin so cute", "two minutes seemed coy look good," "fully expect some give cami show" "story two minutes so wait a couple dalkong alkong reminiscing, "" outrageous unassuming attractive, cool ", and showed a variety of reactions. sorry this was Google  translations

Sexy voice he has!!  Now I have to watch some of his dramas and admire him more.

Does this mean I am shipping them already?  I think they will be fun to watch.  Is there a kind soul who is going to sub their segment?  Please, please!!!

Thanks for the raw!!

Guest blueeye

Well, in this episode Jinyoung asked Goongmin why he is doing WGM? For trying variety shows or for dating? And he answered, "Half - half" While Jinyoung clearly said, "I (joined WGM) to get married". And Goongmin kind of frozen when hearing that. Cutteeee...

And they mention Hong Jinho in this episode!

Lately I've been watching The Genius (some kind of game show) and it has Hong Jinho (he is a famous pro-gamer in Korea but already retired on 2011, now he is doing some TV broadcasts). Lately, Hong Jinho and Hong Jinyoung (kind of like siblings name, lol) is doing a program together and they posted their pic on twitter a lot. Eventhough they are really close, but I only get some friendly vibes from them.
But I guess not for Goongmin, he already feel jealous for Jinho, lol.
I wish we can see Jinho on their housewarming party or whatever. He is an interesting guy and close with Jinyoung.

This is a subbed video with Jinho and Jinyoung on it, from their program's BTS. Goongmin dont be jealous, yeah?

*sorry for the rambling guys* *bow*

blueeye said: Well, in this episode Jinyoung asked Goongmin why he is doing WGM? For trying variety shows or for dating? And he answered, "Half - half" While Jinyoung clearly said, "I (joined WGM) to get married". And Goongmin kind of frozen when hearing that. Cutteeee...

And they mention Hong Jinho in this episode!

Lately I've been watching The Genius (some kind of game show) and it has Hong Jinho (he is a famous pro-gamer in Korea but already retired on 2011, now he is doing some TV broadcasts). Lately, Hong Jinho and Hong Jinyoung (kind of like siblings name, lol) is doing a program together and they posted their pic on twitter a lot. Eventhough they are really close, but I only get some friendly vibes from them.
But I guess not for Goongmin, he already feel jealous for Jinho, lol.
I wish we can see Jinho on their housewarming party or whatever. He is an interesting guy and close with Jinyoung.

This is a subbed video with Jinho and Jinyoung on it, from their program's BTS. Goongmin dont be jealous, yeah?

*sorry for the rambling guys* *bow*

@blueeye - thanks for the brief recap.

She is spanky - and he is cute too.  Will they be a bickering couple?  Will definitely hang around to watch this couple.

Holding hands - no hesitation - good!!  They are supposed to be married anyway, right? 

G said that he didn't have very much experience with women, but I think J will give him a full hands on instruction on ladies and how they work.  LOL.  She is a firecracker and can get people to say and do things.   I'm looking forward to all of there interactions.  I think she will show all the other kids how this program is done.  I am truly excited.  

Guest jdkk09

His name is Namgoong Min, not Nam Goongmin.  That was one of the bones of contention with the couple.  She got his name wrong.

class="at_title" style="padding: 0px 17.15625px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; line-height: 38px; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; text-align: center; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"'We Got Married' Newest Onscreen Couple Hong Jin Young And Nam Goong Min Met For The First Time
we-got-married.jpg?w=600

"We Got Married" has set another lovely tandem for their viewers as singer Hong Jin Young and actor Nam Goong Min became the newest onscreen sweethearts on the show.

Hong Jin Young, has been sitting with the host panel but now, she's the one being featured on the screen. Although she was very positive about her romance in terms of skills, it seems like  Nam Goong Min has his way of crushing her confidence in seduction. The two had their first meeting and he shared, "I'm very clingy. I'm persistent about asking why if the person doesn't pick up their phone."

Hong Jin Young shared on her recent interview "I can usually get a grasp of the other person quickly, but I don't understand him at all," while Nam Goong Min gave his comment saying, "She ate the steamed egg very sexily."

Nam Goong Min also shared that he wasn't used to interacting with woman before because he went through an all boys high school and just focused on his schooling while in college. It seems like this two onscreen couple will make a very interesting story to track on.

What do you think of the Hong Jin Young and Nam Goong Min tandem? 

via|kpopstarz

class="at_title" style="padding: 0px 17.15625px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; line-height: 38px; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; text-align: center; color: rgb(34, 34, 34);"'We Got Married' Nam Goong Min Looks Up Hong Jin Young's Bikini Pictures
nam-goong-min-looks-up-hong-jin-youngs-b

Nam Goong Min looked up his virtual wife Hong Jin Young's bikini picture.

In MBC "We Got Married" aired today, Nam Goong Min and Hong Jin Young held their first meeting as a virtual couple.

Nam Goong Min said, "Articles about us were written. It's titled, 'Nam Goong Min's virtual wife Hong Jin Young's bikini picture'."

He looked at the picture and said ,"Wow" and laughed out loud, making Hong Jin Young blush.

Internet users who saw this commented, "They look good together", "Nam Goong Min's voice is so charming", etc.

Photo Credit: MBC

via|kpopstarz

Archived