|2014 WGM S4 COUPLE| NAM GOONG MIN ∞ HONG JIN YOUNG

happymemories09

LavelyShai said: @colourgraeFrom watching Jin Young as a MC for so long, I think she's been wanting a relationship. She seemed quite envious of the couples so maybe she wanted this chance to truly try it out. I truly think she wants to get married, but she laughs it out to make it seem as if she's joking when she isn't. I thin since Min oppa asked her twice then I believe he's testing it to see if she's serious since she tends to make it look like a joke. Her friends did notice her and I saw them side-eyeing her when she did tell the story about the conversation with her reps. Maybe Jin Young doesn't want to exactly scare anyone off with her intentions or make him uncomfortable so she appears to not be serious. Hmm..it does seem like Min oppa's "obsessiveness" is probably due to him being hurt in the past. He gets stiff whenever Jin Young mentions anything serious about a relationship, like he's shocked she says it but isn't sure about whether or not to take her seriously. 

colourgrae said: Yes the other threads have confirmed that they have cancelled the WGM showing.

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wulfpopjusshi

To open my participation in this thread there is a thing I want to say about Battery Jin Young:
She is 30 or something and there isn't a single idol cuter than her xD
Maybe I'm going too over board with her, but, she is the full package, pretty, sexy, has a beatiful voice, funny, and it seems she can express everything without a single word, just with her eyes.
And if it is not enough, she's too smart xD, and "cunning" like poor Nam Goong Min said.
For one moment I tought: she has him totally in her pocket, but it seems she is weak to him beeing sincere and caring towards her, like in the end of tha last episode...
High expectations for this couple!

wulfpopjusshi said: To open my participation in this thread there is a thing I want to say about Battery Jin Joung:
She is 30 or something and there isn't a single idol cuter than her xD
Maybe I'm going too over board with her, but, she is the full package, pretty, sexy, has a beatiful voice, funny, and it seems she can express everything without a single word, just with her eyes.
And if it is not enough, she's too smart xD, and "cunning" like poor Nam Goong Min said.
For one moment I tought: she has him totally in her pocket, but it seems she is weak to him beeing sincere and caring towards her, like in the end of tha last episode...
High expectations for this couple!

Thank you @colourgrae‌! Maybe since I am in the couple's age group, I very much like to see how they work things out. Marriage, for this age group, might be already in their minds..so the dynamics in their conversations and decision-making are very curious to me. Almost immediately they have to decide to buy a home...and it is not just about decorating an already bought home.

Guest wulfpopjusshi

I just watched the first episode preview, NGM is saying he hates when women pretend to be cute, and then they show HJY doing aegyo ROFL.

Anybody has the links to download the Radio Star episode subtitled with them , or at least the online ones? I just want to watch his full reaction when she winks to Super Junior Kyuhyun xD?  In the end she wanted a younger Idol as her husband, didn't she? LOL

The last episode was genius, we can see her friends were dying for an oportunity to tease her, she has a cute devilish side also, and I bet is not easy to fool her.

I think somebody has to raise the income of whoever decided to pair them. Jin Young said she wanted to show all women how to treat and almost how to crontol and tease men... but this Oppa is such a gentleman, caring, and somentimes innocent, that she just can't provoke and be mean to him as she wants.

I have a question, hear her singing, how she can be that cute? Look at her!... and also have such a +19 rated mind xD

And what's going between her and that Jinho or whatever? Min Oppa is a dream match for her! I laugh like crazy every time she does aegyo and the reaction of NGM is sort of: "OMG she is too cute to be true!" xD

@colourgrae Glad to see you here!  I already answered your PM, thank for that!

Guest wulfpopjusshi

@LavelyShai
Thanks for your welcoming... And I am a huge fan of them indeed. ;;)btw your side bar in turquoise looks fancy. 

Great decision from her side, in my research I found he was a famous pro gamer, but, NGM suits her better I think.

@wulfpopjusshi  Oh no, I thought you weren't going to reply and deleted the pm thread  :(( Could you start another and pm me? Yes as @lavelyShai has said, JinYoung quit the show so that Min oppa doesn't get all jealous and she doesn't have to fend off questions on her commitment to being "married" She has shown herself to be a thoughtful person. She doesn't have to get everything her way - like in the case of the house, he got the residential unit and she gets a terrace and not in the middle of the city. I'm glad she surprised him by quitting the talk show before he asked. About that JinHo guy, I think he had something for her at sometime, she's a cutie after all. So far, there isn't an english sub for Radio Star.:(
@kawaiinoona Yes just jump in. ;;) 

I only know of the part with JJY being subbed. Everyone is looking for an eng sub version.  :-w   Does anyone know what was written on the lock? The bottom two words are "right" because it is their "mantra"  We could call them the Right Right couple  :D But that is kind of awkward. (insert the fruit pictures JinYoung is always talking about) :P

Haha.. thank you. :) jin young looked serious too, when the subject of the guy came up.. in a way..being sensitive about min oppa's jealousy. Or maybe she got sick of the topic as well. Did she say that she dated him once? What were they talking about?

I got the impression that he asked more about his personality than looks.

We could try to request kshownow to sub radio star. Maybe they will only consider it if there are many requests..

I don't think she dated Jin Ho. There was someone else she dated but it wasn't public knowledge and his name wasn't mentioned. And I am too lazy to try to find out.  I wonder what would come out if Jin Young got to ask some of Min oppa's friends about him. >:)
 He did want to know what she thought of him by asking her friends. I think he was happy about the kind part. But I wish we got his real answer about who he thought would show up. Or was hoping who would show up. On Radio Star, there was someone on the 2young couple thread that translated what was said on most of it. When Min oppa was asked who's style fit his, she was #40 in the line up. And he said she wasn't his style, but he liked her honesty. Maybe that reason and a few others, was why he was picked. He wants an honest lady. So I can see his concern about her "cute" personality. As long as it is real to her personality, it's ok with him. He doesn't want a fake. That is one thing that comes up occasionally in this show - usually it is the guy who does it - they set up a situation to prank the girl. To me, it just means you loose trust from someone who is depending on you. Guys will do it to guys and record it. I only bring it up because I'm an honest person and wouldn't think of lying, but apparently quite a few people don't think it's a big deal. So Min oppa is person who is hoping for an honest person and I think she is. She is playful but wouldn't seriously mislead him. And seriously I have to go to bed and stop over thinking this :P

Guest wulfpopjusshi

@colourgrae
xD Yeah, so I was right, I found very odd to see your nick line crossed in the conversation, that's the reason I decided to mention it here, don't worry, I'll send you an exact copy&paste in a moment, I took my sweet time to answer you, sorry, but usually I'm here just in the weekends, I'll try to change that.
Poor Jinho, for men weak to cuteness (like me) must be a total torture (in good way) being around her xD.
Bummer! I hope kshow take the job, but it's not likely. Btw theWGM episode for today appears the same location, or I am imagining things?
Oh the lock! She was totally surprised when NGM wanted that, and when he said: "I'll take care of HJY", she almost cried! She looks dubious and clever, but every woman fall for something like that (when is said for the right guy obviously xD.)
HJY isn't a bad girl-woman, she is just sharp and smart, she is master of something, and also mix that with her looks, talent and cuteness, and yes, you have the Devil xD.
@LavelyShai
Gummi is awesome, I love her voice, and how even when she is the oldest often is the most playful of all. I have a problem picking my bias between the twins, in the end they are almost, you know, the same, xD, but I tend to pick ChoA.
Yes I think it's a great idea use different colors to separate moderators from the commons.
@kawaiinoona
Literally she said: "I met him, I really met him, and did everything else" xD In other show she also said: "He (Jinho) has a very small tongue" ... don't ask.
Request the subs its a great idea, I also want the ones for Crayon Pop in Weekly Idol, but like you said, if there aren't many persons requesting, what would be the point for KShow?

@wolfpopjusshi thanks for the pm. When things start to go off the deep end, I usually don't post much. Saves a lot of headache time. There is less of that with the older couples cause they attract the more mature  ;;) audiences  :P
 Wonder how Min oppa likes having the Devil for a wife? I think he likes it just fine. :x

It might be because I am in my 30's but, I really like the older couple too.  I looked back at past couples, but it seems that NGM is the oldest.  Until he figures out his wife and is comfortable in front of cameras, Min is only going to provide a little bit of his real personality.  I see a person that has a devilish, sexy and playful side (he puts out insane innuendos). I recall the bed scene...he seriously had sexy thoughts. It will all have to come down to trust.  And, I think JY realizes that he has a trust issue (removing herself from Jinho). I guess we shall see. 

Guest wulfpopjusshi

@LavelyShai
To be honest I like everyone in Crayon Pop.
Younger Idol couples attract more younger fans, look at this thread for example, there is always the same 4 people posting xD, but is ok, it has a more "serious" air. Sometimes younger fans tend to be crazy infatuated with their idols, and that obviously causes comments a little bit immature.
But more people here would be ok also, that's why HJY noona wanted a Younger Idol Husband!
@Colourgrae
Oh! Good to know, I read some of the texts messages sent for the victims still in the ferry, totally heartbreaking...

Guest wulfpopjusshi

@LavelyShai
Definitely she (Gummi) makes me laugh the most xD
While friendly, any quantity of "shippers" is ok I guess. We have another one in @starmanis2bowie Yay!
And that's true, she left money practically just for him, looks promising! But I hope they don't crush my "ilusions" xD in the nexts weeks, I won't can endure another Taengsic like shipper desillusion! (Yes, I still can't overcome and accept that!)  =)) ... :)) ...  8-| ...  :((

Guest wulfpopjusshi

You are right. I just want them to be or look like "real" in the life span of the show, because that makes this program more interesting and fresh, out of this, is ok if they want or whatever, we can't see them anymore xD

xD ROFL TaeYeon happens to be my bias, I just "ship" this for fun, everyone can see she almost hates poor Sica... sometimes to an extent that if feel bad for her, who knows what happened? But I don't like that mean side of Tae, also can't judge. btw Dandyu and TaeNy are real xD... but Tengsic, sadly ludicrous!

@LavelyShai‌

*cough2youngcough* i heard ya. Lol. I like them too. I joined soompi because of them after all. But i sometimes need something mellow thats why i joined this thread. Keep your perceptions and insights coming if you have them. I enjoy them immensely.

@starmanis2bowie‌ Both of them are sexy and have sex in their minds, serious or otherwise. Haha. I dont mind. Lol.. because..hey..we are mature enough to appreciate the issue.

Most of all I like their conversations. And they chide each other with a blend of humour and seriousness. They make me laugh.

Archived