♡ Yoon Sohee (Sohui) 윤소희 Official Thread ♡

traciecullen

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actress Yoon So Hee exudes eclectic charms as new model for 'Kiss Me'

Actress Yoon So Hee, known from tvN's 'Let's Eat' and EXO's MVs, has taken her first step forward as the model of cosmetic brand 'Kiss Me'.

On the set of the photo shoot, Yoon So Hee said, "'Kiss Me' is a brand that can easily be found in drug stores and its eye make up has always been my favorite, so it's very fascinating and welcoming that I became its model."

The marketing team's Hong Suk Man said, "Yoon So Hee was chosen as the model because her fresh face, refreshing image, and her ownership of both elegance and refinement were suitable for portraying the brand's eclectic line."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/actress-yoon-so-hee-exudes-eclectic-charms-as-new-model-for-kiss-me

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, posting this from the Big Man thread where Yoon So Hee made her first appearance in Ep. 3

Big Man' Yoon So Hee makes a lovely first appearance

20140506095138_53683219d6d06_1.jpg

Actress Yoon So Hee made a successful first appearance on 'Big Man.'

May 5th broadcast of KBS 2TV drama 'Big Man' showed Hye Ra(Yoon So Hee) meeting her younger older sister, Mi Ra(Lee Da Hee). After seeing her older sister getting off from the bus, Hye Ra ran to unto her, and said, "You forgot sending me some money this month."

Yoon So Hee is casting in the drama as a lovely girl named 'Hye Ra,' who is an energetic university student. Her bright energy is going to give another color to the drama, and many viewers are showing great reactions for her participation.

She is also casting in channel JTBC's 'Wild Chives & Soy Bean Soup' as a high school student named 'Jang Guk,' and many people are showing huge anticipation for another look that she is going to show on 'Big Man.'

Meanwhile, KBS 2TV drama 'Big Man' airs on every Monday and Tuesday at 10 PM.

/Reporting by Kim Hye-in en@starnnews.com
credit: starnnews

Archived