{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

As this thread is getting closer to 1000 pages. I have to remind everyone that you should not make a post just to celebrate the 1000th page. Just merely writing "Happy page 1000" without anything related to Big Bang is considered spamming and the user will be warned.

Also, I have said before and I am saying it again. Please do not compare Big Bang with other artists. If I see anymore comparisons or comments towards other artists, I AM GOING TO CLOSE THIS THREAD. even if it happens in another thread (e.g. music chart thread)

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

glad to hear they are going to take a break

wow!! they're going to work on another 2nd mini album?? so fast

they just released their 1st mini album & now, gonna do the 2nd one??!!

hwaiting!! hope you guys will do your best & we are here to support you!!

Big Bang Is VIP~~

Guest LOVEangiie

YAY! its good to hear that Big BAng is taking some time off now..

they did an INCREDIBLE job & effort with their busy schedules and all..

next up the 2nd Mini album! looking forward to it - thanks melody for that info ^^

FreeSpongebob & t.yama - thank you for more of the schoolook pics LOVE them (=

Ji Eunie & melody so kind of both of you's to briefly summarize YSMM for us! thank you very much..

SOUL'dto:GD- your name is janny right? cause dont know your name yet..

but HOLY DAMN thank you for the WONDERFUL pic spam HAHA the boys look so damn HOT! [x

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/dee1...03470568900.jpg

^ LOVE this pic YB is so aborable.. XD

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/dee1...29100067500.jpg

^ omg i totally melt i saw this HAHA show me more more LOL.. ^^

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTES!!!

gifs from Star King.. - enjoy ^^

d0031942_47309f99a2a75.gif

^ DAESUNG!! ahhh look at his thing go hahaha..! i find this adorbale.

d0031942_47309f8b4ae68.gif

^ TOP u hot thing.. hahah love his look when he does the belly dance

d0031942_47309f912d5ce.gif

^ SeungRi your jus too CUTE!!!

d0031942_47309f817bf3c.gif

d0031942_4730a0d030205.gif

^ OH WOW! *dies* bodyroll XD

d0031942_4730a07320b4f.gif

^GD and his little claps ^^

d0031942_47309fa5115b4.gifd0031942_47309ff7600bf.gifd0031942_4730a037bf4ae.gif

^ look at these three going at it! HAHA wat an awesome dance battle =]

credits: bb-flow & angie for uploading

AHAHAHA i like seungri and daesung's bellydancing XD

well actually it's more like booty shakin'!!

TOP is kinda awkward .. well actually he isn't much of a dancer ^^;;

i also like the dance battle .. the girls are freakin' awesome!! lol

ty & gd had some cool dance moves but i think the girls can do better when they're older

it was cute when gd put the hat on the girl

but seungri .. haha yeah he pwned them, he even got different music

omg yeah they deserve a break

ooooooo a second mini album?

haha i thought they're doing their japanese album

or is that the second mini album?

(Г - Г )

Guest t. yama

Thanks for the news Sylvia! I'm glad that the boys are going on a break. They've been working so hard all this time.

Yay for mini album 2! :] And can't wait to see TOP MCing Music Core. :)

LOVEangiie, those gifs are so cutee! Makes me want to rewatch it again. haha.

The belly dancing ones are too cute.

Here's some new pics! Hat party? :lol:

1658gj.jpg

35jaw5x.jpg

credits; popcornfor2 + 제작자

Guest Jasmine<3

O M G

those gifs are heavenly!!! esp since i stilll haven't watched the star king..

omgg so cute! hahahahah they are such good booty shakerss~~ shake that mony makerrr daesungiee

haha

omg lucky girls. they are so tiny and cute! must be talented too!! yeyeyee

awww gd's is so cute, reminds me of when he was younger.. lol. and yongbae and his powermoves! oh so sexxi

must seee makanes pwnage one!! yayaya

HAHAHA THE BODY ROLL IS SOO FUNNY

and ooh i guess i missed something.. LOVE performance thing? top rapping directly to vips? whattt!!! omg ~ TOP <33

gahh and they did this charity thing? what!? i must see!! ooh thanks so much for hte updates! and yes, our boys deserve some rest time too~~ eat more!! be healthy! <3

Guest trangtwo

Ahhh I finally finished watching Star King. Oh em gee. Loved it, so many gif-able moments lol. Omo, the belly dancing. Daaaang Dae Sung knows how to work those hips! And he has a cute little behind haha. Seung Ri's was extremely adorable. He reminded me of a little penguin or cute little puppy <3 And Top's facial expression while belly dancing = priceless. Can he get any hotter?!

Haha I had to gif Dae Sung:

StaeKingDaeSungfiercepose.gif

Dae Sung is like the biggest tease lol

StarKingtaeyanglaugh.gif

I can just fall in love with him over that killer smile <3

And I'm late, but i finally finished the GomTv one and made some gifs.

GomTVTop1.gif

LOL

OMO, I wish I was Dae Sung:

GomTVUfotownDaeTOPaction1.gif

First he gets stroked by Top...

GomTVUfotownDaeTOPaction2.gif

Then LICKED!! =O

Actually I don't mind being either of 'em =D

and an adorable cartoon of GD!

27.jpg

credit: Bestiz for the cartoon

OMO! I swear I'm gonna die of a nosebleed one day! -_- keep it BIGBANGIN` xD

Thanks everyone for the pictures & gifs! ^^

Ahhh, Yeah! Daesung, shake that thang (; hahaha

All the body rolls are so hot @_@ LOL, when TOP had a coufused expression while doing it xD what a cutie <3

Hehe, GD and his slick moves. :D

Its good to hear that their taking a break, they've been working hard. They deserve it. <3

VIP~ ! Big Bang Hwaiting ^^

And and! Their working on their japanese album, I'm excited! Just can't get enough. (; keke.

Guest the7REAL.

Thanks for the crazy hat party pics Tiff! I read in the Se7en thread that they were celebrating TOP's birthday at VIPS in Hongdae on 4th Nov!!! That's so cool how Se7en could be there for him. It's kinda really ADORABLE how for TOP's 21st birthday they have a crazy hat theme! LOL. That's how TOP rolls, ya dig? shopping carts and crazy hats. lmao. And so cliche how they eat at at place called VIPS..XD that's wassup~ :w00t:

Guest melodygreenleaf

A Concert for Graduating Students

Date/Time: 11/17/2007 PM 2:30 ~ PM 4:30

Broadcast: 11/17/2007 PM 3:00 ~ PM 4:20

Performers: Big Bang, Super Junior, Epik High, Koyote, In Soonee, Lee Seungi, Yangpa, Eru, Wonder Girls, Bae Seulgi, FT Island, Sung Shi Kyung, Yang Hweoon, Im Junghwe, Cho Shin Sung

-

Now this is definitely a show I would not miss. Too bad 40 minutes of it will be cut for broadcast. :(

^^ omo omo!! big bang's gonna perform! i wonder which song, would it be lie or always. i wish i could watch this too..thanks melody for the news.

LOVEangiee I LOVE YAh!! those gif are so ggreeeat!! ahh daesung oppa is so funny! haha nice clipping angiee!!

haha first time to see TOP doing some belly dancing! i wasn't able to finish starking episodes yesterday, huh i was running out of time..

trangtwo ~ omo! you love top don't you? haha. i wish daesung's gonna do that to me instead! oh how could i forget top. saranghe! haha

melody, thanks for the news about BIG BANG's break. that's great! it's good to know that they finally took the time to have a break. i hope they'll make the most out of it. yeah august wasa nonstop gig month for them. omo~ im gonna miss the boys. good thing there were quite a number of videos to watch in youtube. YAY! by the time they comeback onstage, they're gonna perform ALWAYS already! hurrray!!! i just can't wait for that!

Guest lilangelover

Haha I had to gif Dae Sung:

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff285/t...gfiercepose.gif

Dae Sung is like the biggest tease lol

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff285/t...aeyanglaugh.gif

I can just fall in love with him over that killer smile <3

And I'm late, but i finally finished the GomTv one and made a couple gifs. OMO, I wish I was Dae Sung:

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff285/t...eTOPaction1.gif

First he gets stroked by Top...

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff285/t...eTOPaction2.gif

Then LICKED!! =O

OMG i want to see this now! Daesung is soo cute! ahhh! wahhh! what is TOP doing to HIM! ahaha!

thanks for the gifs of starking. wonder if someone's subbing. hehe They're all shaking they're hot bodies! haha

THANKS loveangiie, Tif, and Freespongebob. for the SKOOLLOOKS pictres<3 DANNNG they are gettting hotter by the minutee! ahha i want a callender? i think thats what it is? its NIFFTY.

andthanks again loveangiie for the starking gifs! DUDE i just recently watched that last night tooo<3 i loveed how funny the byos were. how they battled the girls. haha CUTE annnd everything else. form the eating contest, to the tell mee doing it over again! AND LETS NOT FORGET the BODY ROLLING<3 cute cute and how they strut down that walk way liek modeeels<3 haha natural borns if i say so myself!

and tiff for theee little party picture they had. GREAAT. looked liek they had a blast<3

trang thanksssss. cute gifs.

MELODY! THANKS for the newwwws. im so happy that their FINALLY taking a breaak. they relaly need/deserve it alot!

i just watched the documentary of big bang.. & it REALLY made me respect them.. seriously they've gone through so much for their fame. espeically g-dragon & youngbae. i respect them a lot. trained for 6 years & finally debuted.. they deserve the fame!!! they've practiced so hardddd...

LOVE BIG BANG<3

oh & it was funny watching top dance.. cuz he's not good but he's worked so hard to get better..

Guest Jasmine<3

omg i finally watched star king, always mv, love delivery, love concert wiht top being adorable..

hahaha yah i pretty much procrastinated hella. haha <33

omo!!

IT WAS ALL SOO GOOD.

OMGOMGOMOMOMGG!! ahh the always mv was darling.. they were so cute!! <3 ah daesungie;'s HOTah body!! ahh tehy are such nerds <3 cute dorks . i love them!

the love delivery.. was SSO CUTe. i respect them so much <3 they seem so genuine and honest. . poor babies.. so weak~~ hah eat more and enjoy your weak off!! =)

WOWWW... MCing with WONDERGIRLS?! no way

haha TELL ME TELL ME!!!

the dance off in star king was so cute too haha those girls were like" we're the ____" and seungri showed them up haha but they are cute none the less! talented too~!!!

woww thanks so much guys! <3 i lovelovelovebigbang

Guest t. yama

trangtwo, those gifs are too cute. Love the ToDae action. B)

Thanks for the crazy hat party pics Tiff! I read in the Se7en thread that they were celebrating TOP's birthday at VIPS in Hongdae on 4th Nov!!! That's so cool how Se7en could be there for him. It's kinda really ADORABLE how for TOP's 21st birthday they have a crazy hat theme! LOL. That's how TOP rolls, ya dig? shopping carts and crazy hats. lmao. And so cliche how they eat at at place called VIPS..XD that's wassup~ :w00t:

Ahh! I didn't know they had a lil party for TOP with Se7en! I wonder who's idea it was to bring hat. haha. Seriously, so cute.

Thanks for all the BB updates Sylvia! Aww, those lucky graduating students who get to attend that concert. 40min cut? Aww, well --

I guess as long as we get to Big Bang perform. ^^

Some Daesung sharing time ^_^

6ofcok3.gif

6ozg385.jpg

73l8gt2.jpg

credits; pocornfor2 + dsnr0120 + bestiz

Archived